Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm from the Philippines. Mindanao.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

I was the one who uploaded the doujin and I'm not too familiar with the tagging here (new here).

@Nezchan
This work is definitely Aoi x Ran, and the author (who is a big Aoi x Ran fan) is setting up their relationship by creating this introduction story which is strongly based on season 1's ending when Ichigo left to America and then develop their relationship in Secret x Secret 2 http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51964806 . It's something I plan to translate next year.

If the author said it's Aoi x Ran, then it's Aoi x Ran.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Image Comments 04 Dec 13:00
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015
52524033_p0

蘭あお or RanAo is short for Ran x Aoi and yes, this is in fact an artwork that depicts an advertisement of sexy lingerie sorta like Victoria's Secret.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Image Comments 04 Dec 11:17
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015
52524033_p0

The real answer is the typical "they don't understand art". The art is amazing and go read NOTO's books and see how great her art is.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Any devs from Heroes of the Scan lurking about? Are you guys gonna pick other other Aikatsu manga? The thing is we're going to start working on the Ciao ones in January.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Updating my post a bit.

Looking for an experienced cleaner for our Aikatsu! doujinshi. Full details like content, requirements, restrictions, etc. are all here: http://lazylily.moe/looking-for-cleaners/

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Wait, I hope this is not the same idiot who spams my site because I prefer a certain Aikatsu pairing. If he is, then he's beyond help.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

I guess Seira is still unlikable to some. It's a fun doujinshi.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yuu is love, Haruka still an SBJK and Yuzu's nearly getting it, well maybe.

Thanks for the release SHiN, have you been following the ST twitter lately?

No (I mainly use twitter for doujinshi information and Aikatsu fan art), but I'm periodically checking the threads at /u/ for info. The recent tweets I'm aware of implies that ST may get another TV season or OVA or something else.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Fair enough. Someone from the group mentioned that there was a chance to translate the manga from the start or at least from where it was left off. Is that still planned?

It bugs me. For completionists sake xD

Unless we find a translator willing to work on older chapters, you won't see them until ST is over. We currently can't afford to work on the older chapters while working on the new ones.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

I see, a little confusing since all other stories which have extras don't count them towards the story chapters, even if they do contribute to the overall story.

Admittedly this is our first venture into scanlation and ST is our first manga series, so we were not sure how to handle the numbering of chapters. We just went to what we think that made sense.

And seeing a leap from ch34 to chapter 36, people would think there's a chapter missing.

We maintained our format of numbering chapters, so I think there's little concern if people read past the credits and saw that we numbered the chapters accordingly. But still I made a note in our release post and I hope that'll lessen the confusion.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Chapter 36? I thought extras didn't count as chapters so this should be ch35 right? And this is volume 5 right?

It's hard to count chapters by numbering them continuously since extra chapters exist. This is the reason we went to the volume # and chapter # format. We counted the previous extra chapter since it's, well, a chapter part of the story. This chapter is officially the 1st chapter of volume 5, or the 36th chapter in all of Sakura Trick manga.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Wait, we use pairing tags for canon material now?

Whoops. First time uploading something here. I'll edit that out.

...KaeYuzu OTP though.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Looking for translators, cleaners and typesetters who are interested in working on Aikatsu! doujinshi as a side project. We're trying to increase the number of releases per month and we need additional crew.

last edited at Sep 30, 2015 12:15AM

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Image Comments 17 Sep 23:36
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Posting my favorite couple in Aikatsu