Forum › Posts by sunray

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Yeah. The adult seduced a virgin girl into her house and raped her, then slapped her, had sex and run away again. Even the author tried to make it look like romantical unforbidden love, in my opinion I can see only a pedophile and girl with stockholm syndrome. If the woman are man instead, the ending might be a girl get pregnant. This manga will be a shitty hentai.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This manga needs super aaaangst tag.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Haha, I like these kinds of stories. curious girl putting her finger too deep into yuri territory

No. She let yuri finger putting too deep into her territory lol

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

No, it is not love girl, you are just in heat.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

That’s too sweet ///*~*/// If a lady give me ham as a present, I swear I will cherish her for the rest of my life.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I feel uncomfortable with this one. This girl is underage and innocent. When the manga showed that she doen’t even know about sex make it seem worse. Rape and pedophile is bad even it is for yuri.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This is brilliant! I really love art work and story moreover the writer’s previous manga is super good. This writer become one of my favourite. I can’t wait for his/her next work.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Congratulations! Bloom in to you anime was announced and it will premiere in October 2018.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Nope... anyone who goes for my coffee like that is going to get slapped.

Haha I agree.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I clicked immediately after seeing the title lol

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This boy is such a good person that I feel bad for him. I am not fan of cheating even it is yuri manga.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The kind of good ending happened only in manga. If it is real life, she will gross her friend out and friendship will be ruined.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The kind of good ending happened only in manga. If it is real life, she will gross her friend out and friendship will be ruined.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

She could be parkour champion.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

As a dog person, I want more. Please have consequences.

sunray
1 x ½ discussion 13 Sep 12:20
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Is kissing between mom and daughter really that awkward? I am 25 years old and I still kiss my mom everyday.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Normally I side with Yuri but in this case I gotta say stop it girl! There is no hope for you.
I will ship MC with her twintial friend instead. I feel the aura " just confess and get reject, I will be the one who heal you" from her friend.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Dear Takashima Hiromi, please continue this story into when they are old women still being good and precious together, thanks.

I second this.

Count me in

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

NTR or threesome
From previous work of this artist, I guess it will be latter.

sunray
Yuri Danshi discussion 19 Oct 08:43
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

When I realized that I have read all yuri mangas that mentioned in this manga lol

sunray
Beloved L discussion 08 Oct 07:56
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The art is brilliant. I never knew that it is Chinese manga until I saw character's name.
Bookmark to this one :)

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I can relate to Yuu and Maki, I've never fallen in love with someone or had a crush, but I don't really know if im asexual and/or aromantic. Because I'm 15 I don't want to lable myself as something I might not be. But im definitely demisexual!

Don't worry. I am 24 years old and I have never fallen in love once. We still have much time to meet the right one :)

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

It's very cute >~< I can't wait for new chapter.
Anyway it made me wonder if gay people have amnesia in real life, they will turn straight or still be gay.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I used to have a friend who suffered from major depressive disorder (MDD) before. At that time, she was really depressed like everything in her world was crumbled and shattered. She told me that she suffered but she didn't know why and what, she even had the idea of committing suicide. Everyone told her that she think too much but it's not, it's a disorder from abnormal neurotransmitter. Several months after treatment, her mental was better. So if you have friends who being MDD, please understood them and take them to see doctor before it's too late.

sunray
Luna Luna discussion 23 Aug 06:46
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Why didn't they just talk normally? It is not strange to talk to someone who sitting next to you.