Forum › Posts by TimSuu

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I feel like this is pretty deep or something. Still stuck on trying to get ten desire's story and characters, so really not familiar with these two. Although I have played Urban Legend in Limbo and Impossible Spellcard, so I at least am familiar with their names. xD Can someone clarrift what's going on here?

TimSuu
KISS discussion 12 Dec 06:13
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

level 7 is way too much, the author must a freak

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

pretty good. it was just a one shot so you can't blame the author much for the seemingly abrupt ending.

TimSuu
Yuurii discussion 03 Dec 01:17
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

i like how they showed how adorable the yama's workplace were

TimSuu
Citrus discussion 30 Nov 06:13
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Are we missing chapter 20? i found it here * link deleted *

Also, i had my eye on this in like forever but i was abstaining from reading it since it wasnt completed yet and i hate to be left on a cliffhanger, but seeing that this will have an anime adaptation by January, I felt like i had no choice but to read it. xD
And im loving it so far.

last edited at Nov 30, 2017 11:25AM by Alextasha

TimSuu
ICE HEAT discussion 24 Nov 01:46
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

The ice cream made me feel uncomfortable. Like they were both licking a dick or something. Ugh, a turn off for my lesbian self.

You're right. That was really huge turn off. :<

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

instant death is great, it requires you to believe in the heart of the c- dice, and gamble your fortunes on luck.

I feel like that self-destruct info bit is foreshadowing; I can fully see Granite (that's the mage's name, right?) learning self-destruct, not realizing it kills you forever, and some tragic drama when she uses it, or attempts to, to kill Goblin.

Or something like granite learning death magic and trying to use it on goblin-chan, but aki pushes her out of the way to protect her, ending up being killed herself and not coming back to life. now that would be some tragic drama. xD

TimSuu
Image Comments 15 Nov 04:58
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015
__aisha_demon_power_luciela_r_sourcream_and_void_princess_elsword_drawn_by_pinb__6d79a6598ff212d892fb7b82f6254418

I remember really liking this game and throwing a bunch of money on it. It was really good, but the admins sucked ass at taking care of their customers. Too bad.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

So, if she has no magic resistance, why has no one hit her with petrify or ko, or something else along those lines.

To be fair, I believe the story established that Goblin's usual stomping grounds is one for mostly newbie adventurers. If this series uses the established RPG ailment spell tropes, that things like petrify or death would be mid to late tier spells newbie adventurers wouldn't have access to. Sleep, especially a single target sleep, is generally an early game spell.

At least if my knowledge of classic Final Fantasy is anything to go by.

Those effects might also take level into account in this world, and since Goblin is cap level...

Also also, they might also be slow casts, and she oneshots anything.

also petrify or ko spells usually don't work on enemies that are higher level than you. or maybe it'll work coz she's just a common enemy. dont really know. haha.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

her reaction on page 6 bottom panel is pure gold.
:)))

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

:O!!!!

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Licking the inside of the ear is actually very stimulating. My gf and I love doing that to each other. xD

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/more_than_friends_ch15#14

Aren't these musicians the couple? Or maybe not, lol.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I was completely sucker punched by that twist.
T_T

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I think Kayo is gonna be fine as long as she has the ball in her court, that is, she has the capability to keep Rei interested in her, meaning that she may be able to use that to force Rei to stop seeing other men.

But it'll still prolly be a bad ending in the long run, because from my experience being fully invested in someone who isn't fully invested in you only leads to hurt.

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

at least they're going somewhere right?

TimSuu
Ririkano discussion 07 Apr 10:17
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

The reference to kalafina's song made this work even more awesome!

TimSuu
Majokano discussion 24 Mar 13:47
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Lol how many splittings did they do, :))))

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

As much as I agree with lucamarte, I think stories like this are inevitable for homura, since that's the character that was assigned to her.

I do think that these kinds of stories compliment her actions during rebellion, since if we don't assume that she's been through dozens of timelines, her line of thinking during rebellion would make her truly crazy since she rejected the happy ending that she's been waiting for. If she did went through these kinds of stories and others like it, then it would make sense that she would do what she did in rebellion when she heard of the incubator's plans in attempting to control the law of cycles, and ergo, madoka. When ever I watch that scene when kyuubey explains their plans, I think of how homura get's flashbacks of these kinds of timelines and she's like, "oh hell no" and then proceeds to take control of everything herself to secure madoka's safety.

But anyway, that's just what I think. Seriously though, why can't madohomu get lovey dovey stories like kyosaya? :<

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

The protagonist is so silly and adorable.
Is the protagonist in sun/moon more expressive than in the previous gens?
Or are all these doujins just wishful thinking?

Honestly, she's so unexpressive that it's kind of bizarre. She has one single smiling expression that never ever changes, no matter how desperate or touching or joyful the situation, and it started to look almost creepy and empty the more I saw of it. It's been speculated that she's actually a ditto mimicking a human, and the theory is fairly convincing based on her creepy smiling face alone.

You can kind of piece together the cheery, energetic, life-loving character that's usually portrayed in doujins by looking at how other characters react to her, because everyone else responds to her like she's the doujin character, and nobody seems to notice that she's actually a creepy smiling doll monster, so... She's implied to be silly and adorable, but you kinda have to imagine it for yourself.

That makes more sense since pokemon usually doesn't have expressive characters. I'm just wondering if they changed their protagonist stance since i've been seeing a lot of pokemon doujins lately while pokemon has been around for a long time, xD

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

If that really is her aunt, then maybe her apartment's floor plan may work in such a way that Shio and her aunt can co-exist without interacting with each other.

If there was somebody manipulating a dead body, or somebody trying to impersonate her guardian, hope it's that other yandere girl that Sato totally shot down in that one chapter. I liked how she suddenly became submissive when Sato confronted her, she was so adorable~ xD

That chapter was really intense. I hope Sato-chan kicks that teacher in the balls or something, he's really annoying, lol. This series is still really awesome even after reaching 16 chapters. Let's all pray to Madokami that the author is able to give this one a good story up to the very end.

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

The protagonist is so silly and adorable.
Is the protagonist in sun/moon more expressive than in the previous gens?
Or are all these doujins just wishful thinking?

TimSuu
Futari Nara discussion 11 Mar 00:34
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

That was a great read!~
Miracles and sequels do exist!

TimSuu
Image Comments 03 Mar 00:28
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015
56620713_p0

So much YES!

TimSuu
Stolen Love discussion 02 Mar 23:56
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Since I'm a fan of honoxtsubasa, while at the same time not being fond of Love Live, this anthology is gonna be awesome for me, xD