Forum › Posts by confused1203

confused1203
Image Comments 14 Jan 21:13
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
54630717_p0

I love how they are in focus. It's almost looks like a photograph.

confused1203
Image Comments 14 Jan 21:12
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
W9uwupa

It's never too long, though I'm sure their lips probably were a little numb by that point. lol

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

All things considered, I think it was pretty good. (I wasn't expecting that much, I think that's why I enjoyed it as much as I did)

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

3 days and ... 2 NIGHTS!

I bet they'll be sharing a room

Oh the possibilities..

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Well it seems that FF is not the typical yuri manga, because we get important hetero relationships too. Also the way Sung-Pyo and No-Rae were portraited. It wasn't just a plot device, it was real feelings too.
But to me it's always better to just assume anyone's orientation of what they claim to be and leave it like that lol.

Tbh I thought Enah would like No-Rae that way, but apparently that's not true. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I think Ssamba made her ambiguus on purpose to avoid making a cliche villain who will "force" them together instead of helping.

I really liked that the Enah wasn't the person we kind of suspected in the beginning. Ssamba has a way with story telling and drawing. (Yeah her characters look a like and we poke fun at them but we have to keep in mind that this is new for her. Aside that Ssamba is kicking butt)

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

A syndrom of "only six faces".

le negative nancy strikes again gg

for all the non negative nancy's, I stayed up for this shiet: http://pastebin.com/qcpGcmzN

SSAMBA NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER JESUS THAT SNOW SCENE THO

Thank you as always for the translations!!

Oh the cuteness~

That bikini for No-Rae, maybe we will get a hot tub moment? ::nose bleed::

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

ena has her own personal norae? haha.

I was looking at them and I was thinking omg older them. (Seol-A and , No-Rae from the future)

Where did they hide the time machine??

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

This!!!!! Ahhhhh! I can't I can't... how can it get better??? ::passes out:::

confused1203
Image Comments 09 Jan 22:54
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
52873976_p1

OMG... Love it.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

That was hot!! Waking up to that would be nice.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

This was the right amount of MakiNico cuteness.

confused1203
Their Story discussion 07 Jan 20:13
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

confused1203 posted:

Yeah I'm really curious now who it is she likes. Ahh, so angsty but I love it.

There's always the posibility that she was lying

There is, but she wasn't blushing in front of Sun Jing when she answered that. She was just kind of quiet, or she was really good at hiding her feelings then.

confused1203
Their Story discussion 07 Jan 19:56
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yeah I'm really curious now who it is she likes. Ahh, so angsty but I love it.

confused1203
Their Story discussion 07 Jan 07:56
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Damn, why couldn't it stay smooth, easy and drama free till the end...

Where's the fun in that? And it's a happy end anyway, so the drama only spices things up.

And here Qiu Tong goes pu tong again? If she only likes Sun Jing as a friend, she should see a cardiologist.

I was thinking the same. Though I feel the cuteness amped up from the last update. Sure Qiu Tong isn't hella gay for Sun Jing, she might want to try telling her heart that!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

What we have:

1.) Seol-A loves No-Rae
2.) Seol-A almost confessed but ex boyfriend interrupted
3.) No-Rae got closure with ex
4 ) No-Rae knows she loves Seol-A but doesn't know what to do with said love

We have come a long way. I kind of skipped over all the before stuff, but looking at it like that I'm thinking we are still a while off from any confessions.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but, I think the opposite and that a confession might not be far off. XP Unless ssamba throws in another character to postpone things, I don't see much standing in their way now that they've both laid their past to rest and understand the nature of their feelings.

But, that could just be my hopeful shipping heart talking...

Well I'm rooting for you to be right!!! Let me be wrong!! I keep thinking okay we have x amount of chapters left so hopelly we have x amount of time that we see them as a couple.

::prays to yuri gods::

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

While Seol-a wears her heart on her sleeve. So when Ina said: "the more you pour your feelings out, the more you'll suffer. Especially in an uncertain relationship." I took it as her way of saying, "the more attached your feelings become to No-rae, the more you'll suffer if things are left uncertain between the two of you." I don't think it was meant to encourage nor discourage. She was just laying the truth out for Seol-a to think over.

So this would be the second person giving her love advice and it will probably take a while for it to sink in for Seol-A as it did last time. Before I was swayed to think maybe she was telling Seol-A to confess, but I think this is a way for Seol-A to reflect on the type of person she is and the type of person No-Rae is. This is a round about way of Enah saying okay, so this is information I've given you, I can tell we have similar personality traits, this is what I think is going on, and remember only more pain will come from things as they are now. Will Seol-A decide to confess now that she knows No-Rae likes someone? I would be inclined to think she would in around about way ask No-Rae if she likes someone or ask No-Raes best friend and then decide.

What we have:

1.) Seol-A loves No-Rae
5) Seol-A knows No-Rae likes someone

We have come a long way. I kind of skipped over all the before stuff, but looking at it like that I'm thinking we are still a while off from any confessions.

Seol-A doesnt know No-Rae likes someone though. Or well, I dont remember that part, when was it?

AH, I think I made that up. lol. Well, that's what I get posting something so early in the morning from like almost no sleep the night before. I'll own up to it. Sorry. ( That came from guessing what Enah was saying before we knew what she actually said.) I'll go back and edit the previous post. Thanks for catching that!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

While Seol-a wears her heart on her sleeve. So when Ina said: "the more you pour your feelings out, the more you'll suffer. Especially in an uncertain relationship." I took it as her way of saying, "the more attached your feelings become to No-rae, the more you'll suffer if things are left uncertain between the two of you." I don't think it was meant to encourage nor discourage. She was just laying the truth out for Seol-a to think over.

So this would be the second person giving her love advice and it will probably take a while for it to sink in for Seol-A as it did last time. Before I was swayed to think maybe she was telling Seol-A to confess, but I think this is a way for Seol-A to reflect on the type of person she is and the type of person No-Rae is. This is a round about way of Enah saying okay, so this is information I've given you, I can tell we have similar personality traits, this is what I think is going on, and remember only more pain will come from things as they are now.

What we have:

1.) Seol-A loves No-Rae

Edit: My bad for any confusion before. Seol-A doesn't know that No-Rae likes someone.

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 8:58PM

confused1203
Image Comments 04 Jan 08:55
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Happynewyear

^That sounds like a wonderful fanfic. :3

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 8:50PM

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's getting steamy in this discussion.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Maybe Enah thinks that the person No-Rae likes is someone else and so she's taunting Seola.

Except unbeknownst to either, that person IS Seola?

That may be a possibility... but I just feel like she knows it's Seol-A. Enah seems really perceptive though.

We will just have to see.

I'm trying to think of a time when No-Rae showed that the person was Seol-a through No-Rae's own actions that Enah saw. I can think of multiple times Seol-a gave it away that she likes No-Rae, but not the reverse... maybe I missed something, but it's hard to be perceptive when there's nothing to pick up on? Regardless, Ssamba could write it that Enah picked it up with even the slightest hint so this doesn't mean much.

You do have a point! Seol-A is crazy obvious about it, but Enah hasn't been given hints by No-Rae who she likes. Omg you are a genius. My brain wasnt working before. That could totally be it!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Maybe Enah thinks that the person No-Rae likes is someone else and so she's taunting Seola.

Except unbeknownst to either, that person IS Seola?

That may be a possibility... but I just feel like she knows it's Seol-A. Enah seems really perceptive though.

We will just have to see.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Something that wasn't mentioned from the previous chapter.
When Enah was talking with No-Rae about how her fiance was rich and 10 years older than her and No-Rae said it must be true love.
Then Enah thought that her "opponent" is good. What was that opponent about? Is she dropping those hints to people to test them or something?

I was thinking about that too. I'm not sure what she meant. Opponent..unless she actually likes Seol-A? But I don't think so..it doesn't make sense.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I love how No-Rae is flirting more!! So cute. Go get em tiger!! Seol-A doesn't really seem to be catching on because she's worried over who No-Rae likes maybe?

Maybe my prediction of somewhere in the 60s we will possibly get a confession will happen.

Also I'm loving how Enah is teasing Seol-A now. Hehe.

confused1203
Image Comments 01 Jan 12:59
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Happynewyear

Seol-A: Can you check under my skirt?
No-Rae: Why? ::fidgets::
Seol-A: I'm worried my panties are visible
No-Rae: N-no they aren't ::lifts skirt::

hehe

confused1203
Image Comments 01 Jan 12:55