Forum › Posts by hjyfun

joined Sep 11, 2014

"let's start as friends first,"

HAHAHAHA as if that ever works. Miwa is going to feel like it's awkward being friends since he's got clear ulterior motives and he's going to get his hopes up.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Vaginas don't angle the way Eli's does with that dildo. But I guess we haven't gotten muse content in a while so this is nice

joined Sep 11, 2014

You got to love it, when women objectify other women. lol.

Man, are lesbians really that into boobs? I guess I always pictured lesbians' physical attraction, to other girls, more abstract, and sophisticated, than men's.

Can't speak for others of course, but for me it's kind of both. There's definitely things that are more abstract, and her having a nice body is less important to me than warmth, curiosity, and a cute face when it comes to me being attracted to her. On the other hand, boobs are still amazing (though I can't say I'd approach someone for her boobs alone). IMO, there's nothing that sophisticated about us compared to guys who like women.

Well, yeah, boobs are amazing. I guess I can't argue with that.

We've got lesbians that are like "her and intelligence and her soul keep my life together," and then we've got some that are like "yasss boobies." Personally I'm a mix of both. Superficialness varies depending on the person like it does with straight men, but women do tend to relate better to other women than men do, so there's that.

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 7:04AM

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

It's possible that she never even slept with all of the dudes. I'm hoping she wants an exclusive committed relationship with the female protag

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Did this random really think he could get not only 1 but 2 girls to be interested in him??????!!! Where does he get his confidence?

joined Sep 11, 2014

We'll never knowwwwww, what a weird cutoff point

hjyfun
Earth Girls discussion 14 Jul 05:37
joined Sep 11, 2014

I think she doesn't see sex as a romantic commitment sort of thing, more as a thing to form connections. If the other girls actually talked to each other and Katra they'd be able to clear it all up but everyone is stubborn and oblivious lol. I'm not too into it either since I think there's going to be broken hearts coming out of this though.

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

i reread this and that thing that broke me this time was that i noticed that they had both planned and proposed to each other at the same time. Where in the world can i ever get a love like that ;;-;

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

i bet its something cheesy like, "you always look radiant to meeeeee"

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

WELL IM DEAD

hjyfun
Earth Girls discussion 03 Jun 20:28
joined Sep 11, 2014

Ah yes the Kidaha gets cucked series. I really enjoyed the second volume, here's hopping that Katra ends up with her best friend and we get to see more of Kidaha loving Io.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I thought they would do it in the shower... you know with the

Does that actually work? It doest seem to work for me though... Were is my gay friend I can pay for? :c

...i can confirm it does sometimes, but its a waste of water lol

joined Sep 11, 2014

The artstyle makes me feel really uncomfortable when they have sex...

Welp hope more lwa stuffs will get here soon.

yea same... the artist drew them too cartoon-ish & child-like... Sucy looks kinda scary during sex too. The rest was super cute tho

I thought the artstyle matched the light-hearted vibe of the show and sucy's creepy character well, but I could see why looking at young looking girls in nsfw stuff could be kinda uncomfortable

joined Sep 11, 2014

I got a little confused plot wise. Was sucy holding out on akko because she was experimenting on her? Regardless, nice art, good smutty. I especially like how the author drew sucy's eyes

hjyfun
OL x Gyaru discussion 06 May 03:26
joined Sep 11, 2014

I didn't really get the 'paid dating' vibe at all. I just took the expensive comment as a joke.

It felt really obvious to me. Gals invest a lot of money into their appearance and are already known to partake in enko (schoolgirl prostitution/paid dating) to afford their lifestyle, so her cutting her nails (rip) + the comment is a pretty blatant implication. It doesn't help that the paying lady is an OL, as the stereotype is that office workers are the most common customer for enko.

I feel like the last panel is a time skip forward. And to support the non prostitute argument, I feel like gyaru wouldn't cut her nails short for someone she's being paid to sleep with, since the long bright nails are part of her gyaru aesthetic. If she were being paid, I feel like gyaru could get away with just lieing there and letting ol do all the work

hjyfun
Tapestry discussion 04 May 04:32
joined Sep 11, 2014

I love this author. That last panel is so cute!! Sweet domestic fluffy road trip!!

joined Sep 11, 2014

Steamy read, not what I would want in a relationship though

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

We need like. A "huge lady" tag XD

I couldn't agree more, since there must be a lot of ppl out there who have huge lady fetish like u n me lol

Well i'd rather BE the huge lady. But unfortunately im only 5'8. I was the tall girl til highschool rolled around and i stopped growing :'(

and me, at 5'2, looks up towards you and whispers, "is...is 5'8 not considered tall?"

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like how she's suddenly worrying about how they're both girls now but not when vampire senpai bit her ass a while back

hjyfun
Summer Fuse discussion 27 Apr 04:11
joined Sep 11, 2014

My point is guys loves teasing his friends, no matter they're male or female (Oh and especially when they know you failed to approach a girl, you're done for with them).
To outsiders, that can be seen as heavily offends, but to the "offended" person it's just casual joke.
As you can see, the guy in this manga just an idiot type of friend, he couldn't even read the mood and the other girl had to drag him out.
Hell, this is the first time I justify for a guy in yuri

i agree, he's super dumb and he probably didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. But i think allllll lesbians, including the one in this manga, would be upset if a goofy straight friend offhandedly said she should just give up on being herself and love men like "regular," women should. That's why the cashier was so quick to react. In this situation, I'd explain why that comment he made wasn't cool, but I'd still be his friend afterwards; because like you said, he seems to have good intentions.

Basically homosexuals get enough pain from being told to just be straight or else they're going to hell, so any additional comments made like that from friends are hard to take as a joke.

last edited at Apr 27, 2018 4:19AM

hjyfun
Summer Fuse discussion 27 Apr 02:23
joined Sep 11, 2014

when I read those "bruh stop going after girlz" lines my reaction was "stop being such a shitty person to the gay girl, creepy bastard!" then the older girl went and "yo hands off ma gerl dud" and me be like "oh, that works too! Way to go, older lady!"

ikr, it was too much even for a joke. I was like, the Heck dude! mind ur own business

when I read those "bruh stop going after girlz" lines my reaction was "stop being such a shitty person to the gay girl, creepy bastard!" then the older girl went and "yo hands off ma gerl dud" and me be like "oh, that works too! Way to go, older lady!"

i'm so descriptive

Oh come on, guys like that are the real best friend. They will insult you (and your ancestors) when ever they have a chance, but in the hard time, they are the one who support you the most.
In this case, the guy was just an air head and teases the black hair girl. Like my friends teasing each other "Bro you will never get a wife, become a gay already"

It comes off as being insensitive to gay people to tell them to just stick to being straight, even as a joke, because there are many people who will say the same thing but in a hateful way.

For example, my mother says I should try out being with men whenever she sees me broken hearted, and while she has good intentions, it also means to me that she doesn't quite believe that I can only like women and sees being gay as a phase. And it's upsetting despite what tone she says these types of things in.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Maki is super out of character in this one

joined Sep 11, 2014

THis is why co-worker tag is one of my favorites <3<3<3

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Ooooooh, that older coworker's got her wrapped around her little finger >u>

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Both Yamada and Kase-san at least want to move further, I can't remember if they actually did. Volume 3 (Okinawa trip, I think it was) shows their relationship isn't exactly platonic.

They banged at the end of the manga!

last edited at Apr 22, 2018 3:46PM