Everyone did.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

fap

KAIDOU
Bird Call discussion 06 Jun 20:14
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I just noticed that extra long finger is creeping me out!!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bird_call#13

LOL

It took me a second to notice it. Looking at it more, it's Honoka' finger peeking out at the bottom. The artist should have differentiated their arms a little bit better.

Honoka's got some salad fingers...

Salad Fingers x Mr.Cumberdale= OTP.

KAIDOU
Image Comments 06 Jun 01:18
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Totally agree, Suika doesn't give me the impression of potentially being romantically attracted to Yuugi, or anyone for that matter.

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Nishi Uko? Prepare for incoming Angst.

KAIDOU
Murcielago discussion 06 Jun 00:48
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

These updates are making me pass out...YYEEEESSSS

KAIDOU
Image Comments 05 Jun 22:15
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Tumblr_np4r6ts8oz1uq1ik1o1_1280

Sweet~~

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Might have been dramatic, but I love Pikachi. So much, it's kind of unhealthy.

KAIDOU
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 17:01
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Lets hope Liliy Love wont end like that.

I don't know, from how it's going, my Melodramatic Yuri senses are tingling.

KAIDOU
June Brider discussion 04 Jun 13:53
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Woah, no NSFW tag? Mods pls.
Look at that hardcore handholding.
That's some 18+ extra lewd action.
My innocence has been tainted.

I mean, com'mon. There are children watching. For shame.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I sort of assumed those two got together the concert

Anyone seen the show? How is it?

Not bad, per se, but something of a mess. Kyouto arc was easily the high point

I assume the yuri is none-existent in the actual show?

No explicit couples, but lots of girls with strong attachments to other girls

I didn't even start watching the anime for the subtext: I was genuinely interested in it. The girl on girl was just a side dish for me. Anyway, the 1st episode really had my attention. The colors were great, the animation was spot on, the plot was great...but after that, I got so bored. It was a huge disappointment.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Any is fine! But manga from Japan are sometimes costly, due to the shipping fees. Sometime 6~24 bucks.

$6 doesn't sound too bad to me...
Now, answering your question

Where have you guys bought your manga, and for what price?

I simply buy licensed stuff from Book Depository, mainly 'cause I don't have to pay for shipping. (Which, in my case, would be around 20 bucks, plus exchange rate). Prices're around $12, I guess? I believe there's cheaper stuff too.

Oh, I know $6 isn't a lot, which is why I said "sometimes costly". Sorry, what I was trying to say might have been a bit confusing. And thanks for the suggestion!

KAIDOU
Age 15 discussion 02 Jun 01:35
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Asagi Ryu without the waterworks or anal tag is unbelievable.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 1:36AM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Am I right to guess we're talkin' about manga in jp? Or is it about oficial translations and such (or both)?

Any is fine! But manga from Japan are sometimes costly, due to the shipping fees. Sometime 6~24 bucks.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I've always had to paid 10-12 per book so I'm not seeing how that's expensive. The only time I pay lower than that is if there's a sale. Sometimes I'll catch something on Amazon for 9 something per book. I guess I'm just used to paying that amount.

Eh, individually, I don't see them as expensive, but it really adds up. I once bought around 6 manga, and it added up to $115. I know the work that's put into these works, with the translation and licensing, but I just know there has to be a better way.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I think we've all had the moment where we decide one morning: "I want to support all of these great Yuri authors already!" That came over me again today. But daaaaaammmn they're so expensive...Like. 12 bucks. Are you kidding me. I'm sure some people here have some sweet websites to post, where they have yuri manga, like Kase-san and what-have-you...for a good price. Where have you guys bought your manga, and for what price? I'm American, but to help people in places like Germany, Thailand, China, etc., posting websites catering to where they live is also okay! I just want to make a topic to help everyone I'm not sure if this topic has been made yet so...sorry if it has...spread yuri across the Earth!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Haaa...it's sad how many people can relate to this...

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fluttering_feelings_ch08#15 Not a bad sense of style? It's just a white t-shirt and pants...

KAIDOU
Pai! discussion 29 May 01:56
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I don't know why, but I really like Bon.

KAIDOU
Citrus discussion 28 May 14:32
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

This may go without saying, but the West's biggest issue with homosexuality is religion, since all of the Abrahamic faiths (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) condemn it. In Japan, it's more of a sociological issue...

Well, considering the fact that Christians invaded Japan as well as many other nations, Shinto and Buddhism has adopted many of the Christian ideas. Before they invaded Japan, homosexuality was something that was accepted to be natural, and not a big deal. Another reason Japan finds it hard to accept gays is that under-population there is really, really bad.Even though some understand that the reason Japan is under-populated is because the men are at work all day, and women are expected to keep house, resulting in less happy time, people still blame gay people.

KAIDOU
Image Comments 28 May 03:48
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
48597621_p8

Back hand clasps are the beeeesst~~

KAIDOU
Image Comments 28 May 03:42
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
48946733_p0

Yeah, I think about this too. Maybe it was only popular with Yuri fans and not the Anime community as a whole?

KAIDOU
hello 27 May 02:39
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Carmilla. Because Natasha Negovanlis. Leans in closer BECAUSE NATASHA NEGOVANLIS.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Ugghh I keep reading these doujin...and I have no idea what the fuck the plot for Aikatsu! is...

KAIDOU
Marriage discussion 25 May 23:45
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Anyone get the Toeto reference on page 18...? Just me? Alright. EDIT: candy76041820 gets it. eto eto cetara.

last edited at May 25, 2015 11:50PM