Forum › Posts by EvanDark

EvanDark
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 23:12
9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

I just realised that in the last page, last panel... Don't you guys see Ran's leg crosses over to Keiko's....? Or maybe I'm just being too hopeful....

They're definitely spooning :3
Maybe they'll be forking soon.

God knows what'll come after considering how stretchy they are

Funny I though the logical tools to follow up were the scissors... 3< >3

They ARE both blushing on the second to last page, right? And guys, I feel sorry for Prism, but I already liked Stretch better at chapter 3 ... So all's well, that ends well.

EvanDark
9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Maybe first, how about not taking the most raw elements story like those offer and actually give them something resembling a character:
Boyfriend-san? seriously, not even a name? Or should I call him Foil-san?
''This and that?'' What did he do? Did he upset you? Did he flirt with another girl? Or can I take it, that's what the Kouhai is actually experiencing and it's all from her perspective, which is why the script doesn't give two fucks and a corndog?

Maybe it's a little harsh but I will not root for Yuri if it's set-piece storytelling

You see, the one who narrates, and tell the story isn't Izumi, but Hana. It's not line the Author didn't bother to find a name for the boyfriend, but it's a way of showing how little he matters to Hana. This also holds for "So like that, and that happened ...", we experience the story through Hana's perspective, and she does't even listening to what Izumi's tanking about.

Too much information is just as bad as too little. The identity of "Boyfriend-san" clearly isn't relevant to the plot, and Hana wouldn't know who was it, if you asked her a second later, so it would be weird for the reader to know about that.

The story is a very short, but "Boyfriend-san"-'s backstory definitely isn't the thing it's missing.

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 10:55PM