aki_suzu
Image Comments 21 May 09:37
0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013
Cd6_oihveaabvfm.jpg%20large

so... Seol A will be the one on top?

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

so it's ended huh... I really enjoyed Amano Shuninta's works and this one as well. the characters growth she depicted is nice... and the way she kept some things as a mystery is just the right spice.

Like, how Sacchan went from typical weak, pathetic girlfriend to an independent, confident young woman. Ruki who came to realization that her pride is nothing more than dust when it comes to love. Meru who finds something (beside eating and self-loving) that she genuinely want to do. and I really don't get what's inside Remi's head lol. as for Fue and Asuna, where there's love then there's hope, I'd say. while Maasa is all cool and handsome since day one, but also an airhead sometimes lol.

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

So Taneda is actually staring at Emi because she has seen her at several occasion in Nagomi, I guess?
Lol yes Emi is right, this girl is gonna cause her trouble... in some very enjoyable ways XD

and the credit page just killed me. I want my personal Kongou as well lolololol

aki_suzu
0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

hi... um... new user here. usually i just read, haha #sweatdrop

but. finally i can read more HxB. Hayashiya is amazing... in the way she made every character in this manga an adorable idiot. and the language she use is really challenging. i hope Dynasty will keep translating this manga even until the newly started 2nd arc... coz i can't stand life without the awesomeness that is Hitsugi-sama. #swoon

last edited at Oct 28, 2013 9:50AM