Forum › Posts by girlyboy

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Wow a school mostly fully of tom boyish ,sword swing swords girl , this seem cool

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I think both miss sun flowers are pretty cute, back then and now. and always will be

girlyboy
I Girl discussion 22 Nov 05:53
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

hey, girls if you like cross dressing. Why don't you try to look at some of these manga
http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/

girlyboy
I Girl discussion 17 Nov 23:04
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

him yuri cross dressing , hump that so not my style. boy's are so much better at cross dressing then girls are. But I can't wait for the next chap.
And 176cm tall , boy she has it rough not!! Some of the tallest sport girls in history are 200cm or more. and tallest girls in history are over 250cm tall

girlyboy
I Girl discussion 17 Nov 22:47
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

well i'am about 167.1 cm tall.anyone taller than 206cm or shorter than 145cm?

girlyboy
I Girl discussion 16 Nov 07:26
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Aww it's seems cute of a story so far. But was hoping the cross dresser would be a really cute guy, not some office lady. But still i like it so far

girlyboy
Earth Girls discussion 14 Nov 22:09
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

an all girl village sound cool but what about an all boy village , lost boys village anyone?

last edited at Nov 14, 2013 10:24PM

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

if you like panda and cross dressing. Check out my scan group at http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/

And first chap of "We Became Transsexual Idol's"

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

AWW that all i wanted more for the ending!!, maybe their do a bounces chapter sometime later. Ya!!

girlyboy
Citrus discussion 15 Oct 01:42
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i want them both to confessed their love and make o by the way does anyone like yuri! or cross dressing manga! o my gosh if you do want to join my Scanning group as a translator at http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/ The Cross Dressing Channel , wink baby!

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Kawil! so cute at the end when they kiss and they were all speechless , it's so cute!!

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

this so exciting it's final back i thought i was die of boarding waiting ,but's final here! But when it's Albert going to kiss a girl or a boy?

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

are you guys a bunch of silly girls or something or are you blind, it does to a yuri tag and sister complex too! but it so so weird! do the girls like each other or are their playing for ones little sister? It so hard to figure out!!

last edited at Oct 11, 2013 1:40PM

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i want chap 2! and poor boy!

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

this one first traps series i've read. But I just wishes it was long it was so cute! AWWW boo why must the good stories end so soon!

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

that's it for the ending aww , i always wish for at lest a kiss boo boo

girlyboy
Himegoto+ discussion 11 Sep 14:18
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I like the cross dressing boys in this , they all so cute!

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

ya lol very much so! , but i wanted to see them kiss at the end, Aww hopeful they make a part two sometime in furture

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

this one my favorite cross dressing series i wonder who will Albert ends up with yup yup , and world rule by girls and women its every!! boys worst nightmare , another yuri fans like me would love that ,so sign me up baby!! ya for the girly boy in yuri garden!!

last edited at Nov 9, 2013 4:10AM

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

thanks to this reader, now i enjoy reading trap mangas,
thanks to hachimitsu for the work too

if you like this , then tried the other cross dressing stories and one shorts on dynasty reader. Me i like yuri with tom boys and cute normal cute too

girlyboy
Nonono discussion 24 Jul 20:50
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

thanks for uploading the shots i love stories were a yuri girl end up with cross dressing boy becuase she can't tell gender any more , it's so cute!

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i love this series it was my first trap series i've every read. i just wishes that a girl would walk into their cafe and fall in love with one those boys include their older cousion

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

my most favorite one shot ever for yuri ,so cute!! wink..

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

thanks for uploading this , i love this manga!!. I still can't tell if the sergeant like any one yeti?. but still their are cute. But the hole stupid story remains me of the Bobobobobo! show!

last edited at Sep 21, 2013 11:59AM

girlyboy
Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

ya this manga is so sweet , thanks for uploading it at my request. Who every you are. i just hope some more yuri fans like me read it to yea!. Even thou most yuri i read are about tom boys like president in this story

last edited at Jul 24, 2013 3:02PM