Forum › Posts by trafi

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Well, going that way, ritsu have a little brother, which would be impossible if she was born from two girls.

Naaah...

Eradicate him... Lol

In Yuri, everything's possible!!!

Viva Yuri!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Why would you eradicate him... these sibling are so cute >.<

last edited at Oct 20, 2014 12:51PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's simple, the creators took Mio, changed her hobbies and Umi was created =D

Don't worry, I knew what he tried to say, I wasn't serious x)

last edited at Oct 19, 2014 7:57AM

trafi
Stretch discussion 19 Oct 05:47
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

College setting is better by default simply because i don't have to stare at those god forsaken uniforms all the time

+1 Show more variety of clothes for god's sakes !! >.<

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Am I the only one who feels like the K-on girls could be the children of the canon Love Live couples?
Edit: Even though K-on came first, and are actually subjected time.

Umi and Mio are the same person so it's not possible ._.

trafi
Stretch discussion 17 Oct 01:14
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Everyone is expecting the yuri that will never come…

Ran can be totally gay even without any Yuri happening =D

trafi
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 10:12
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ran is sooooo gay…

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

In this special issue of Hirari the majority of the works don't have yuri tag...
Maybe they were asked to lessen the yuri

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

senpai senpai notice me! why is it that i always ship the friends together in these sort of yuris hahaa

You're not alone
The friend is often more interesting than the sempai

last edited at Oct 14, 2014 6:44AM

trafi
Image Comments 13 Oct 14:55
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
43058124_big_p0

So cute, make me want to watch the anime… but I don't think it will happen x)

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 3:02PM

trafi
Renai Manga discussion 12 Oct 17:29
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Personaly I don't like using the word shoujo ai. If it's published in a yuri anthology or if the manga is clearly following a romantic relationship between girls, then it's yuri otherwise it's not yuri and there is no "Ai" so I don't see why I would call it shoujo ai...

last edited at Oct 12, 2014 5:56PM

trafi
Renai Manga discussion 12 Oct 13:53
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

A Note From The Garden of Lilies has a mangaka and some yuri (others would call is shojo-ai, but yuri is yuri) I really liked the story.

+1 too much people make distinction between Shoujo ai and Yuri stating that if there are no sex, or lots of kisses then it's not yuri whereas initially IT IS called yuri >.>

For manga no Tsukurikata, I stopped when the drama came up, I didn't like where it was going

trafi
Image Comments 11 Oct 17:07
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Ips%20with%20doc%20maki%20(im4098500)

Of course

trafi
Image Comments 09 Oct 03:36
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
69bb8a9b1cc7e0c6abcea8608f10b3c0

I just can't accept the pairing (you can't separate Eri and nozomi, it's a crime >.<) but it's true that the art is great

last edited at Oct 9, 2014 3:37AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Was that some sad attempt at sarcasm? The way their faces are angled, yes, it might very well just been a peck on the cheek. We don't see who initiated it, we don't see where she's kissed and we don't see whether she kisses back. All we have is her word for it and the fact that, aside from that one panel, the only one she shows interest in is the protagonist.

Nowhere we see the teacher the teacher even try to say that this was initiated by the girl. Knowing that it would be the best excuse she could have I deduce she wasn't forced (if I can say that). And if it was a peck on the cheek, I don't think they would be in that position. Arm around the neck, clearly stuck to each other isn't some common posture of that kind of thing if i'm not wrong. (also, I may have bad eyes but from what I see they are clearly face to face, no ? At least the girl isn't on the cheek...)

For the fact that the sensei do not really "love" the student, it's how I see it. If you see it the other way that's cool with me

last edited at Oct 8, 2014 6:27AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I honestly can't see the teacher truly liking the girl, she just look like some weirdo wanting her loli harem. And for the student… I don't understand any of her thought or deeds. The girl clearly see and understand that the teacher is totally enjoying her loli harem but no, since she is crying that means she loves her and didn't do anything with any of her classmate.

Of course these kind of things a totally ordinary
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/in_the_rain_and_cold#1
It was just a peek on the cheek ? Of course ! What was i thinking ? Aren't I dumb ?

Even without the loli thing, the teacher is clearly a jerk ._.

last edited at Oct 8, 2014 5:45AM

trafi
My Beloved discussion 07 Oct 08:05
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Honestly, I'm pretty upset taht they are obviously gonna end up together. Nana is....pretty damn awful...like really fucking just terrible. Was kinda hoping this was gonna end like that other Takemiya Jin one shot that came out where the girl fell out of love when she realized how crappy the girl was.

OK, explain this to me. how is Nana terrible and awful? I've read several post where she is being called the devil if not worse, so what makes her awful?

Personnaly, I just don't see how Youko could still be interested in Nana. This girl is just extremely stupid and doesn't listen to anything. When a good friend of her is worried about her and tell her something she doesn't want to hear she just doesn't even try to listen, become aggressive and say hurtful thing. She doesn't care a bit about Youko, it's like they are stranger.

And I've seen that people says she didn't intend to hurt but in page 9 she is indeed trying to hurt Youko. Yes, she didn't know Youko loved her but who treat their good friend that way ?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_beloved_ch02#9

To me, she's just awful

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 8:09AM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

love the credit page

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

At first, I had no problem with this type of yuri but the more I read these manga where all the men are described as some dumb proud horny rapist, the more I feel some discomfort…

Honestly, although I'm a man I would better see a girl with another girl than with a man and I think that lots of men are dumb and pretentious but you can't generalize like this. I see very well that this kind of plot favor the yuri but I think it's going a little too far

I don't know since the only guy in the chapter is pretty nice, I think were suppose to just assume Rio is more of a bigot then anything who can't admit her real feelings

Personally, what I understood is that he is some dumb nice guy who don't understand that a girl could not want to sleep with him. I didn't took the "he forced himself on me" totally as a the lie. Maybe I was wrong x)

last edited at Oct 5, 2014 5:03PM

trafi
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Oct 17:24
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Personally, I kinda hope she doesn't end up with anyone, and it's just a manga about her trying to deal with overwhelming sexual frustration into the perpetual future. Looks like she's going to end up with Shinobu, though.

Really ? I don't see Ayame with Shinobu at all. From these two chapter I would see her ending with Sango, Shinobu feels more like a best friend character.

last edited at Oct 4, 2014 5:30PM

trafi
Stretch discussion 04 Oct 13:01
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

As long as they remain roommates till the end without Keiko ending up with some boyfriend, I will be happy =D

trafi
Spike Girls discussion 01 Oct 04:43
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ooooh so the sempai and the one she is dating are the two from Delicious Time

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

what the heck with this manga… it combine mecha, sci-fi, mahou shoujo, yuri and all the genre that can possibly exist in the universe

And I've never seen a character who change this and that much in only 3 tome ._.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The best of all Amano Shuninta's work =D

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This appearing on a yuri site does sting a bit though, since it's a story of a pretty smooth progression from meeting to dating and on to marriage and eternity, just as you'd expect it. Except it takes place in a country where same-sex couples can't do that and their passage is much more complex and can't even get to that last stage.

In among all the yuri, a story like this highlights the differences pretty starkly.

I don't see the point in boycotting all heterosexual content only because it shows these differences. If you want things to change then on the contrary, you must point out these differences. If you want equality then you must have both. And why boycotting an author/serie who have absolutly nothing to do which it.

I think that only accepting homosexual content is as closed minded as only accepting heterosexual (And it's not an only yuri website, there are lots of heterosexual content)

and anyway, the Ito-san's collection is so cute, I don't see how someone can not like it x)

last edited at Sep 26, 2014 12:50PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I didn't get that kind of impression from the father when I saw the anime. I mean, see how maki talk about him using "papa" and how he let her believe in santa.
Personally I would have thought he is an affectionate father x)