Forum › Posts by Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Just felt like leaving a comment on this one, really nice manga, been one of my personal fav's for a while now.

I don't have anything else to say really, i just really like this manga.

Yeah I like it as well, I guess the only thing I've disliked is how it ended, not knowing what their relationship was. Although the extra heavily implies a lover's kind of relationship as opposed to purely friendship.

I liked how the daughter ( she's practically theirs anyhow since that elder sister is absolutely useless ) had a hunch as to what their relationship was but decided It would probably be better to say that she's just a friend. Smart kid is smart.

Evilnemesis
Nana Yuri discussion 19 Apr 17:42
joined Mar 23, 2013

Michan-sama your avatar is very convincing.

Only I get to call him that!

This is day 6, if this continues any longer the entire board will be hard pressed not to call that name with respect.

Heck too many releases and it won't just be Michan-sama but Michan Kami-sama.

Yep Dynasty's very own God/Goddess(?) of Yuri.

joined Mar 23, 2013

You guys have been working so much for the last few months. Giving us the new reader, constantly improving things.

And now you give us this lovely marathon and arming yourselves with new staff.

Me love you long time Dynasty Scans.

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's at 24 or 25 chapters now and still ongoing.

That's a lot of cute girls doing cute things! Can't say I'm unhappy at how lengthy this series is.

I remember reading the first few chapters by another scan group, glad this have been picked up again.

Evilnemesis
Running out of manga 18 Apr 18:47
joined Mar 23, 2013

I've read all the mangas as well( and not just yuri). The only things I've not read are those that haven't been translated. The only way I'll found new discoveries nowadays are through raws sites, and that's where you notice just how much works have not been translated. A lot of them are generic stuff you've seen a hundred times already hence why no scan teams picks them up, but here and there you find mangas and you go how the fuck has no one picked this up yet?

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

If Michan wants to do everything, I guess we'll do everything.

I'LL DO EVERYTHING!

I've claimed all of Seasons for Dynasty on Yuri Project. More work. Damn it...

Haha just seen it, feels weird to see that all the top threads are all Jin's work.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh boy dat extra chapter.

Evilnemesis
Love DNA XX discussion 11 Apr 07:04
joined Mar 23, 2013

If only these people had some sense to upload here and not mangafox, should someone knock some sense into them?

Not sure if serious.

joined Mar 23, 2013

What's a pure love?

Evilnemesis
Citrus discussion 08 Apr 07:53
joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm sorry but what does the tag "Het" means ???

Heterosexual

Evilnemesis
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 01:37
joined Mar 23, 2013

"My little sister turned me on." Ooh baby. This is an amazing start, lol. The art is gorgeous as well, I like the thick lines and stuff.

I read somewhere the suggestion that the Teacher's kiss was forced, that makes a lot of sense for the logic behind Aihara's actions.

The writing for this one seems kind of crazy but I think it will at least definitely be very fun to read. I hope the characters can realize their feelings quickly so that we don't have to suffer through more forced het, though. Aside from that this is quite an impressive manga, I especially also like the unexpected friend character, "Harumin", lol.

@ Thicklines and the Art

Couldn't agree more.

When I saw the little sister's face on page 7 and 8 It was totally a "Shut up and take my money" moment for me.

@ The writing
This one definitely goes places ( I've read chapter 2 and 3 raws ) and it doesn't disappoint. The drama tag on this one is well deserved.

last edited at Apr 7, 2013 1:40AM

Evilnemesis
[No Title] discussion 01 Apr 19:24
joined Mar 23, 2013

Don't know why, but this really tugs at my heartstrings.

This is about friendship and isn't yuri but it still manage to convey it's message in so few pages.

The story is mainly for college or older adults. We've all drifted apart from some of the friends we've had during our school years.

Everyone has to live his/her life y'know, but it's still a bit sad that the friendships we hold dear at some point is reduced to something like vague memories and/or non-existant/occasional meetings.

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 7:24PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'd like to mention that I have a high preference for uniforms with blazers, and the part where Fujiwara grabs Yuri by her tie in chapter 2 is a sexy scene. I'm very impatient for this series. I wonder what the magic is behind this manga that has attracted so many people to post.

It's a combination of factors really. It's quite good but it's more than that.

There wasn't that many releases let say Q3-4 2012 and Q1 2013 in terms of yuri.

That is until February and march ( lililicious releasing a bunch of Takemiya Jin and some Rakuen's series, Kawaii scans rose from the graves and other releases by multiple groups.)

We've been incredibly blessed these last 2 months, just soooooo many releases.

The Garden of Lilies was being released at a pretty decent rate during this time, so it makes sense that it would be more popular just by the fact we can discuss it chapter by chapter without having to re-read the entire thing to make us remember what's the story ( not that I didn't re-read this a few times just for the heck of it though =D ) .

Edit:

Chapter 3.5 released Feb 26 '13
Chapter 4 released Feb 26 '13
Chapter 5 released Mar 6 '13
Chapter 6 released Mar 22 '13
Chapter 7 released Apr 1 '13

5 chapters in a bit more than 1 month, it's a given that people would talk about it.

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 7:25PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Thank you Yuri Project for this new chapter!

Loved the face of page 23, dat mad, dat jelly.

Great chapter, unfortunately this will make the craving for the next one even more painful.

But I am I patient and so I shall be rewarded soon™ .

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Server is Full
Position in Queue: 517

Estimated Wait Time: 47 mins

Due to a recent surge in visitors, we have been forced to implement a server queue. You may be excluded from this for a small monthly fee.

Haha this shit is gold.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Loved it!

I really loved communist Canadialand plug in there.

last edited at Mar 31, 2013 7:22PM

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Hurry with releases Lililicious! But... take your time to make quality scans... But not too much time... >_< I feel conflicted.

Settle down, settle down ch 6 is on it's way.

Ah yeeeeeeeah!!

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Thanks for the next chapter lililicious and Dynasty scans. I love Takemiya Jin.

On another note, does anyone know if some group is planning or to work on the another works like Seasons and Girlish Sweet.

Edit: wow this engrish, I'm editing but keeping my initial message, this is what happens when you type something then stop and come back a few minutes later and finish without looking back.

last edited at Mar 28, 2013 2:44AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

wow Fujiwara sure is possessive and a big tease, love it!
anyway thanks to anyone who made it possible for us to read this

She's from a rich and successful family, when they go, they go hard.

She has a target and she isn't letting her off her sight.