Forum › Posts by Utoptia

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yuri w/ blind girl is quite rare, ...

Characters with any form of disabled in manga are quite rare. There's such a stigma against disability in Asia in general. I'm really excited to see this!

Yeah! that it a shame though, I really like characters with disabilities in mangas, add more depth in characters.

I wouldn't say it's the disability that adds depth, but when it serves the plot and when the story is well written, it gives really interesting and beautiful stories, that's what I think. But i do like char w/ disabilities and I wouldnt' mind seeing more of 'em.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'm in love with the drawing. And I do like the set-up, I want to see more of it, and I want it to be a happy story .. Yuri w/ blind girl is quite rare, I only can remember a oneshot with a blonde and a blind girl who recovers view, but never a whole story ...

Can't wait for next chapter ! We're having good new stories these times on dynasty !

EDIT : The oneshot I was talking about is http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/present#2

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 7:45PM

Utoptia
Swap discussion 31 Mar 13:33
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

So when's the sequel where one/both of them get impatient and catch the other/each other in the act?

Oh man I'm begging for a continuation, let's hope the author'll draw one ^0^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yes !! A release °0* My my .. this is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Everyone's wondering 'bout how Asami got the album; well to me she just took it at the new year party she's talkin 'bout page 17, since she saw Minato playing, and it took place in her store.

Anyway, I really can not wait X_X

Oh, great catch!

....she has been stalking (errr....INTERESTED in) Minato for at least a year in that case. (Obviously she did not take the photos herself.)

Well this is what I think too; I'd just say "stalking" is a bit much, it's possible that Asami first fall for minato one year ago at that party and when she joined the same company as her, Asami made the move on her (one month after minato's hiring; it is possible she took the opportunity when Minato was arguing w/ her boss).
Anyway we're stil in the mist, I'm looking forward to reading next chapters !

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yes !! A release °0* My my .. this is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Everyone's wondering 'bout how Asami got the album; well to me she just took it at the new year party she's talkin 'bout page 17, since she saw Minato playing, and it took place in her store.

Anyway, I really can not wait X_X

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 6:47PM

Utoptia
Anyone's help please 10 Mar 16:29
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yes ! This is this one .. How did I miss, I browsed "Adult life" oneshot .. Well thank you !

Utoptia
Anyone's help please 10 Mar 16:21
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well, I've been browsing this site for hours but I still can't find the oneshot i'm looking for.
Basically it's a story about the sister-in-law of a women who fell in love w/ her after she broke-up w/ her husband. I can't remember other details .. Well I hope someone here could help me !

Thanks in advance.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Even if the ending might look sad, I find this oneshot a very heartwarming and beautiful story.

Utoptia
Enough discussion 06 Mar 19:23
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Fuck this shit, depressing as fuck.

Utoptia
Magan&Danai discussion 14 Feb 09:24
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Damn, the last chapter made me turn into jelly .-.

Utoptia
Silenzio discussion 11 Jan 19:14
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

" Silenzio " + Yuri, I first thought Mulholland drive lol..

Sweet one-shot tho'

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well I am really happy that it finished well but .. I feel like the ending is kinda abrupt. What about the man at the end of the previous chapter ? Did she dump him ? I think the 3rd chapter should have been divided into 2 chapters.

But it doesnt matter, I'm glad it ended up well for Miu, she left her prostitution job and found love. To be honest I was expecting something more hearthbreaking knowing the author.

Utoptia
Where you from?~ 09 Jan 14:15
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

France, the most beautiful city in the world, Paris.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hmm somes come to my mind, but I really can't establish a top five. However, these are my favourite confessions (not in order)

Maple Love
Othello
Unchanging Days (Due to tue cuteness of the manga)
Graffiti Even if there is not really "formal" confession.
First kiss For some reason I really like their mutual confession, maybe because they don't end up married, like stupid classic old-school yuri couples (grumble)
kimi koi limit

And motoka's confession from Yukemuri sanctuary , due to its epicness level.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 2:16PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Woa congrats to you two. You crossed borders to meet each other? So admirable!

Yes we did :) I flew from Germany to Mexico ;)

Congratulations. Sapphic love at its finest.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 3:14PM

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Reading this thread kinda reminded me of Husky and Medley. Good excuse as any to re-read the series! But yeah, unrequited love (or just crushes) suck.

It reminded me Honey &Honey for some reason, perhaps because it's about real-life things, just like Husky and Medley .
But I'd wish her an ending like Husky and Medley, not like Honey & Honey.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Still, I'd advise you to stay friend with her. Just because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean she's suddenly boring or anything.

Someone close from you who likes yuri and who you can talk about it isn't easy to come by, trust me.

Indeed, if you stop being friends with her over that, it just illustrates that you were only interested in what you could get from her and that you don't think her friendship was worth much to start with. Which is kind of a scummy thing to do.

Calling it scummy, I think that's a bit harsh ... First we don't know the circumstances nor her feelings. She should stay friends with her indeed, but sometimes you can't stand being just friend w/ someone you like or even love (even if it doesnt look like it's her case) ... I think.

But we don't know anything 'bout her life so, to my mind, we're not in position to jump in conclusions, only in a position to advise her.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 5:37PM

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I just realized I misspelled thanks to your comment =.= I meant yaoi. Well I do not use it as a proof, I just suggested that a girl reading yuri might be a little interested in girls, same thing for a man reading yaoi, I never meant (s)he'd be 100% completely gay.

MB if you misunderstood.

Utoptia
Yuri discussion 07 Jan 13:58
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

EXCUSE ME??? "Harsh mental problems"???? That's- that's so mean! But...you're right.
Also, Not the mental Problems hahaha i know People who like boku no pico, so i'd say that i'm a normal human being, loving love between girls.

How can a normal human not like love between girls ?

"Men should love women and women should love women"
(Can't remember when I read this but I DO like this quote.)

SO INDERECTLY----
YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ALL YURI'S INDERECTLY!

How could I be ?

.. Well maybe for Yuri w/ forced drama (What ? did anyone say FF), love triangle and depressing ending but that's all, I promise !

TOO MUCH YURI ISN'T GOOD.

My yuri thirst will never be restrained.

Yuri-thirst can't be restrained, that's why Yuri are dangerous, it's like a drug.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

As you said, you have a "LOT"' in common w/ her. What I'll say might be wrong because as a man I can't imagine what's in the mind of a girl, but I do think that if she reads yuri, she maybe at least a little interested in women. Like a man reading yaoi (yuck .. >.<) I guess.

About what you're asking, I think Nya-chan said everything that had to be said.

i'm fairly sure she uses dynasty, so kinda hoping she doesnt stumble upon this.

Well that would be epic to see her commenting your topic ^.^ Even more if she responds your feelings.
Sapphic romance is the best.

... by the way, her seeing your message would surely put things straight.

More seriously, let's hope you'll end up dating. IRL yuri rocks !

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 2:29PM

Utoptia
Prism discussion 07 Jan 12:40
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I really liked reading Prism. It's sad that it was cancelled but it ends on a good note, and I'd rather choose an ending like that, suggesting a good future for them than a forced drama/ love triangle that would have ruined the plot.

I enjoyed the drawing, I hope the author will redraw some other pieces of yuri !

Utoptia
Yuri discussion 07 Jan 11:55
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hello,
it's me (again, hahaha sorry m8tes)
I was wondering if after all these years
You'd like to ship
to go over the feels...
EVERYTHING
[...]
[...]
[...]
Hello from the yuri site
I must've wrote a thousand times
to tell you I'm sorry
for shipping me with your mom
But when I write you never seem to be home
Hello from the yuri site
At least I can say that I've tried
to tell you I'm sorry
for loving your mom
But it don't matter, i'll love her apart

(Dramatical plot twist LOL this took me 10 minutes to write.Please appreciate my work, you little gay-yuri-fan, you.)

Warning

This, Ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you spent too much hours reading Yuri. This is incurable, so restrain your Yuri-thirst as much as you can, or you will end up like this, with harsh mental problems such as the previous post.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 11:58AM

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

... What the fuck I'm reading tag maybe ?

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Why did I read this .. I really didnt expect a manga like this, to put me in such sad mood. Dunno if it is because this happened in real life, but that manga just bringed me down. It just remembered me how real-life can be cruel .. got to read something like cross-heart or pieta now.

By the way, the author is such a nice person indeed, I wouldn't have forgiven her girlfriend. depressing as fuck tag should be added ...

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The title fits now more than ever. We've got the girl who likes to look at butts, the girl who likes to have her butt looked at, and the girl who likes to watch people get it on. I think the addition of the third character is actually quite nice and rounds out this triangle of public fetishes. I seriously love this story and the art is impeccable.

I'd not have said it better. This is exactly what I think, can't wait for the next chapter.

The only more thing I want to see is a kiss between Maiko and Risa, even if their relationship is purely physical and there is no love here.