Forum › Posts by Polioro

Polioro
Golondrina discussion 05 Sep 18:38
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't know what the RAWs say, but the tittle is bad in the chapter 5 http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/010/756/golondrina_v01c06_01.png you should say "enfrente del toro", not "frente del toro". That's a wrong way to say it (I'm native speaker of spanish)

Polioro
Image Comments 03 Sep 21:44
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
Three%20musqueerteers%207k

In the next picture = Ploy x Ice in a suit xD
^YEES, PLS _ suits >>>>>> dresses

Polioro
Lily Love discussion 03 Sep 21:39
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH die for feelings
Well, I understand the situation with her father xD just sucks T_T in the end, the mother usually accept you more easy...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Another abandoned, why drop only the best? D':
I need more of thiiiiiiiiiiis

It is not dropped, updates are just irregular 'cuz the current translator is busy. But they're doing it for free on their spare time so we should thank them.

You can read the chapter 5 in spanish here

.. and you can find the raws too if you want to see what happens that badly [ yes, I did it..]

Thanks for sharing the chapter 5 :D (I'm native spanish so it's better than see raws xDD)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I understand a little how the author feel T_T it's just frustrating those situations, so much

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't like when the manga is in american english T_T we don't learn taht english in the schools

Uh more specifically, american english how? The spelling? The accents? The vocab?

When she's at home Kazuki's dialogue is way off from "proper" English spellings; from what one can derive from the pronunciations she's speaking a southern/midwestern US accent. Also she says stuff like "ya city-slicker".

As I read more yuri doujins, I started picking up on which variation of English scanlators use in their translations; I can usually at least tell whether or not the scanlator is from the US or outside it. When I started reading A Room for Two I noticed GiB was using non-US English, and sure enough the scanlators are Australian.

Hum... I'm going to read that manga to see the difference

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't like when the manga is in american english T_T we don't learn taht english in the schools

Uh more specifically, american english how? The spelling? The accents? The vocab?

I don't know what exactly ^^" but you can see it in those parts
http://prntscr.com/cb645u
http://prntscr.com/cb65a9
Ther ex-byfriend talk http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/016/233/v01_036.png
http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/016/233/v01_037.png
http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/016/233/v01_038.png
ya is you and yer is your, isn't it?
Even when I don't like it because sometimes it's hard to understand for a person who study formal english all her life, I know that the traslate work is really hard and when you read it two times you usually knows what are they saying. It's just a comentary >.<

last edited at Aug 27, 2016 5:03PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hello, I just want a place where I can scream for the feels of that last chapter, I suppose this is the place.
Sly, why T_TI love/hate the aaaaaangst tag... See that hurt..

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love that story but I can't understand the cliche of the scientists have glasses. All characters in that chapter wear glasses xD Will be true that the scientists wear them? Humm...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think this is the most realistic tag "toys" I had ever seen xDDDDDDDDD but sly... Why whit a Wii controller... That have to hurt so much :/

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

OK... This looks really good! Kind of a vibe similar to Philosophia and The Feelings We All Must Endure, with, hopefully, a little bit less sadness and ... well ... cheating ...

I love those stories but that are the best synopsis for those mangas I had ever read xDDDDDD the sadness and cheating are hard (but the stories are wonderfull too T_T)

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 11:42AM

Polioro
Kase-san discussion 16 Jul 03:15
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This manga will be license for Seven Seas hafvbashk I'm sooo excited, I can't wait http://www.gomanga.com/books/kase-san-and/907

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 3:16AM

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

WTF I just had read xDDDDDDDDDDD

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think this need the toys tag, doesn't it? You can see them in pag 5 and 8 but I'm not sure if are so much for use the tag u_u

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I just seen the first charapter of Love Live when it come out and... I passed. I play the game when it wasn't famous and... I passed too but I really enjoy that couple and I know the full song in japanes. How one old man in OITNB said "Lesbians can be very dangerous". Doesn't matter if you don't like something, because it can have something you really enjoy <3 (like this doujinshi, couple or song).

Polioro
Honey Love discussion 24 Jun 20:56
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think she hasn't a husband xD it was a tramp because the bouth now their mutual feelings ;^;

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have a big problem, I read this doujinshi three times and the three times I cryed T_T it's... Just... Painful u_u

Polioro
Image Comments 14 Jun 20:08
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
Untitled-3

^ terminal? Are you sure? :'c I read she has cancer but I didn't know it is terminal...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Oh god that was great. Reminds me of bombergrape

That's true!!! it's the same humor xD I love/hate ir xDD

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

What character of Kancolle it's Ichiban Kuji? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch35#16 I asked a friend fan of Kancolle and he doesn't know who she is :/ someone know the real name of her?

Polioro
Murcielago discussion 27 Apr 14:54
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I guess the person is implying that for something to be of the Yuri genre, it would have to be something that's geared to an audience looking for girl-on-girl related-stuff, meaning the fact that Yuri-stuff is incidental to Murcielago, it shouldn't be considered "Yuri."

I don't really agree with this though, but I guess we all define things differently.

I think that's what the first responder was implying, but not the second. I think the second was referring to the frequent criticism of a particular way of writing female action characters as basically "men with boobs." That is, the author gives them all of the behaviors, vices, strengths, weaknesses, and so on of a male hero, but the form of a sexy woman. Oftentimes she's the token "girl who's as good as the boys" on an otherwise all-male team.

In this case I kinda think the critcism fits - Kuroko lusts after and approaches women sexually in a way that is utterly unrealistic for women to do, and of course has an affinity for causing pain and violence that is also very atypical for women. She behaves in almost every way like a male character in her role would. She's also physically imposing and, of course, by virtue of her pathology, devoid of any of the emotional traits that are often associated with female characters.

But of course, under no circumstances can you pretend this story is striving for anything like realism. Did the Kuroko character have to be a woman? No. Would anything really have changed if she were a man? Other than the Virginal Rose arc, no. Does it matter? Not especially. The artist wanted to draw lesbian sex, and that's just fine with me. :)

Hummm I don't agree (your opinion is respectful, I just share the mine). I think the manga will be totally different in that case. I love murcielago and Kuroko because she is crazy, she loves murder, she is in apparence a woman like some characters, fine but for moments... She said things that I can't imagine in a men, because... I don't know how to say it but in the manga appear crazy men and they haven't something dark but not with murders or something like that... Like, with her life's vision. I don't think all she do and her life's vision could fit fine in a men because that madness fits better in a woman (on other hand, it's clearly she could go into men but I preffer the manga and Kuroko like it is now :P yuri power!)

Polioro
Image Comments 21 Mar 15:50
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
41362240_p0

ajksfbajksdbkfbasdkjfbaskfbsd i.... Just... Can't... die for hearth attack

Polioro
Image Comments 02 Mar 17:13
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Am I the only person who compare the chest to appreciate their aren't Donut and P'mew? Yes? Meh :'c