Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah after skirting the boundaries of hentai, the last chapter better just go full out.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

First thought: oh this is pretty tame for Kodama Naoko. Maybe finally going to a longer series like Renai Manga?

Last page: oh there she is.

I had a feeling we'd see the friend pop up again sooner or later though. Kodama showed her face in that apology scene for a reason.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah just a few peeves like the virgin status, str is 20 and endurance is 40 to be "more like a girl", but I guess I'll let it go for now....

Companion is great though.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Any day with a Hino san update is a blessed day

Chikaon
Image Comments 02 Aug 21:59
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Ea9fdo8vaaeqyo2-orig

Always weird to see ucchi with proper eyes

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh a translated NicoEli hentai in this day and age. I'm living!!

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 2:56PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Feels bad for Lucas

Chikaon
Still Sick discussion 31 Jul 08:50
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Mmm i dunno how i feel about the series lately. Maekawa's push and pull passive aggressiveness is getting on my nerves. She's such a hard person to handle that I feel tired and bad for Shimizu for constantly being her emotional crutch.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

My fave is the Kokoro joke.

My first thought seeing a Milky x Love live crossover was "They HAVE to make a joke about Eli and Kokoro".

I had completely forgotten that Nico and Nero also have the same voice.

Haha Umi and Sherlock too. I was honestly expecting more crossover jokes, but ah well I'm still happy with the Kokoro one.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh the dreaded "completed". I'm personally glad they got their swapping power back since it doesn't make sense if the other 2 couples never lost it even after acknowledging how happy they are with each other. And how fast they got it back fell in line with the light hearted tone of the rest of the series so it didnt bother me. I also don't see this as a "SUPER FRIENDSHIP" end. More like a "BASED ON EVERYTHING ELSE WE'VE IMPLIED IN THE SERIES, THEY'RE GONNA GET TOGETHER EVENTUALLY OK YOU JUST GOTTA IMAGINE IT FOR YOURSELF" end and that's fine with me.

This was a fun ride. Wished it couldve gone on longer with a more "confirmed couple" end for the main pair, but I'm still happy with how it ended. I'm gonna miss this series TT_TT

Thanks to the scanlators for all your hard work!

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 3:24PM

Chikaon
Image Comments 29 Jul 01:33
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
D-ujunxuyae2knx-orig

Slap the canon tag on there and I wouldn't have even questioned it.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 1:33AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

My fave is the Kokoro joke.

Kinda in a mood to rewatch Milky Holmes now....

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 1:29AM

Chikaon
New Game discussion 29 Jul 01:08
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I always forget Hifumi is a brunette. For some reason I keep imagining her with dark purple hair.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah this wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be but it was still VERY random. I'm kinda more annoyed by who it was that ended up with the surprise swap cuz I dont even remember her....what chapter did she first show up in again???

They saved themselves with the "cannot swap again" and it being a sort of "meaningless" swap, but yeah coulda done without this lil sub arc.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

well this was messed up. so many things that would never happen.

I think if Love Live was set in our universe, something like this could totally happen. Sibling comparison is a tough thing to get over and lots of people are petty bitches that would latch onto anything to blame.

I loved this and how it added more depth to Yukiho's character. The ending was also heartwarming and was satisfying after all that great build up. Coulda have done without those back to back cliche face slaps/punches, but eh, drama amiright?

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 1:01PM

Chikaon
Image Comments 27 Jul 00:23
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
75914382_p0

Ucchi looking so suave here

Chikaon
Kawarukoto discussion 23 Jul 22:51
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

SUPER BEST FRIENDS

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cuteeee i wasnt expecting those two to ever kiss

Chikaon
New Game discussion 23 Jul 14:09
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay I'm glad it seems the competition arc is coming to a close. These 2 chapters are more in line with what I liked reading New Game for.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

An actual wholesome chapter with minimal angst for once.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

every single day, i really, REALLY wish i'd never translated the original oneshot

Nooo I loved the original and it's great that we get to see two different stories play out regardless if this one will follow the ending of the original or not. They both have their charms and the original really was a nice change in pace from the usual stuff we get.

Chikaon
Image Comments 17 Jul 02:11
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
D3grebpw4aeqy4_-orig

Lmao this is perfect

Chikaon
New Game discussion 17 Jul 02:10
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Okayyy dang there's lot more text here than the last time I hopped in here...

Well my opinions on why I feel like this latest arc is dragging on is because I think it's lacking what I enjoyed in the earlier parts- a lot of jokes about corporate work life, that even people who don't work in the gaming industry can relate to. I think I just miss the relatability of this series, that I feel was completely lost when Momiji won the competition. I mean it was dragging a bit before that, but it was still fun seeing Yun and Hajime finally move up in the company.

Yeah the argument has been made before that this manga isn't the least bit realistic, but to me it was as realistic as it could be for a SoL CGDCT manga until a freakin intern won the contest and became head character designer....I dunno, it just takes 1 thing to break you out of the universe and that was it for me.

Chikaon
New Game discussion 16 Jul 18:17
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah...these latest chapters feel like wading through mud

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

What even was that chapter 2???