Forum › Posts by onyxpanda

onyxpanda
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Bruh. What happened? They've been together since high school, so I take it that this is a relationship that is at least a few years old. Was there some sort of trigger that caused this? I speak from a personal experience in saying that sometimes things like these don't have an exact trigger, but it usually has some sort of building up to---it'd be nice if this was more of a series rather than a quick one-shot that ended prematurely. For all we know, their relationship is still on the rocks and things might have escalated. Sayumi and Jun definitely need help.

last edited at Oct 4, 2014 4:42PM

onyxpanda
Stretch discussion 04 Sep 18:11
joined Apr 19, 2012

Ayeeeeeeee. Shouuuuu. Your yuri is showing. More, more, more!!

onyxpanda
HELLLOOOO WORLD 04 Sep 01:42
joined Apr 19, 2012

Will echo people's comments that it's great to see these signs of life!

Thanks!

Wooooooo! Life!

joined Apr 19, 2012

Speaking of avatars, I finely added the one I've been thinking of for months.

I think you've passed a point of no return when you start losing interest in het manga/anime... I need that spicy/sweet flavor of yuri (and even yaoi sometimes).

I still like the het manga/anime that I liked before I found yuri, but it's hard for me to work up the interest to try new het titles, no matter how good they are supposed to be.

^this

It's really weird though, at least for me. Somehow it either opened a new door for me, or opened my eyes and gave me permanent yuri goggles, because I can't stop yuri pairing everybody now. It's both a blessing and a curse.

This is not to say I don't appreciate good het couples though. My standards have kinda... raised, I think?

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Since there are four of them... what if they are paired? That'd be a nice Yuru Yuri dream come true.

onyxpanda
Citrus discussion 12 Jun 01:46
joined Apr 19, 2012

Not completely sure how I feel about all this drama, but it could not have been more cliche. Seriously.

Don't get me wrong--- I love yuri, and I sure as hell like Citrus, but... hey. This chapter made me cringe.

onyxpanda
Collectors discussion 23 May 22:07
joined Apr 19, 2012

First page: so Takako's Plato and Shinobu's Aristotle, huh?

Hollah. School of Athens parody.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

What a great week. Citrus, The Real Her, and Stretch all updated. :)

onyxpanda
Citrus discussion 15 May 22:53
joined Apr 19, 2012

The special was cute and sweet. A nice gift to us readers while waiting for the drama, haha.

onyxpanda
Stretch discussion 15 May 22:44
joined Apr 19, 2012

will Keiko end up with this guy

Well, I don't think that Keiko will end up with this guy again. I mean, he said it himself, "in the end, I was the one that got tired", so it seems like they were dealing with it for a while. Seeing how everything progressed, I think the pregnancy was pretty brief---most likely she had a miscarriage before she reached her first trimester. Also judging by the reactions from her friend Saki, the pregnancy and miscarriage really changed Keiko.

Besides that, just looking at the time frame and time skips, she ended her relationship with her fiance shortly after New Years, which would be in the beginning of the year. But the current season is autumn/fall, so that would mean that they had broken up for about a little more than half a year?

(Just realized time passes rather quick here. The only actual date was in chapter 18, when it was around August 15th. Other than that, we only know that Keiko met Ran when Keiko was a 3rd year and Ran was a 1st year, and it's been about 6 years since they've met. Supposedly also around August.)

last edited at May 15, 2014 10:45PM

onyxpanda
Stretch discussion 15 May 21:26
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow ... suddenly, the hypothesis about the abortion is ceasing to be a hypothesis ...

Oh wow. This is the first time what I thought was an outlandish hypothesis has actually become truth. What the heck. Seriously thought it was too farfetched and you guys were all looking too deep between the lines. Wow.

Seriously? Maaaaaan. This is getting really really interesting!

And I'm confused. He seems to not be able to get over Keiko, but he's talking as if the whole unplanned pregnancy ordeal was just like, so brief and not-of-importance. Dude. What about your own child? That was yours, no?

onyxpanda
Image Comments 12 May 20:32
joined Apr 19, 2012
Image1

Hiiragi Aki-chaaaaan. Seriously looks like Harumin in this though. Love both of them.

onyxpanda
Image Comments 02 May 02:38
joined Apr 19, 2012
37680601_big_p3

hawwwt

onyxpanda
Image Comments 02 May 02:36
joined Apr 19, 2012
Yuzuki_akakaga

omgggg

onyxpanda
Image Comments 02 May 02:32
joined Apr 19, 2012
Senyuu_akakaga_d

owwwww, my tooth

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Looool, yeah, I agree! That does really fit well haha.

I'm dying. BuuuuuCap.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Omg. I'm dying from all the yuri title and pitch perfect mashups.

I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes though. I'm pretty sure it'll end up the way I think it will, but what the heck. We should all try it out before throwing it away.

onyxpanda
CLiP discussion 24 Apr 00:55
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hollaaaaa. Those sleepy eyes of Luka. Oh man. Them eyelashes really got to me. Sexy! Haha.

Anyway. This is reaaaal good. Real good for my heart. :3

onyxpanda
No Words discussion 22 Apr 09:45
joined Apr 19, 2012

ughhhh. I love BuCap so much it hurts. This was just too adorbs.

onyxpanda
Stretch discussion 11 Apr 03:30
joined Apr 19, 2012

And again, we're teased with a relationship between those two despite nothing actually happening. I'm starting to feel like watching all the shiptease between Ash and Misty all over again.

Wow, how long ago was that? I still remember it like yesterday though. Haha.

tease tease tease. Literally screaming that Ran is gay for Keiko, but I can't do anything about it but scream.

onyxpanda
Citrus discussion 02 Apr 23:50
joined Apr 19, 2012

This is the time for me to learn self control...

last edited at Apr 2, 2014 11:51PM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

The "Heartbeat" part was actually supposed to be more of a caught off by surprise thing. It didn't directly translate into a flinch or anything (plus, that wouldn't really fit in especially with a star next to it), so I tried to differentiate it from the rest of the heart "thumping" noises by calling it a heart "beat" instead.

Basically, Eri didn't expect to see Satou-kun (especially not with Honoka clinging on so tightly like that), but I'm pretty sure Honoka noticed Eri staring at the guy. The last page gave me bad vibes though, considering if Honoka did notice Eri staring at Satou-kun, it was more like she wanted to go to Eri's house to keep her in her possession.

A toxic relationship indeed.

It says chapter 2.1, but what if it's actually a flashback prior to the whole messy fiasco? I feel like it would make a lot sense too since seeing Satou (if that's really him) surprises Eri rather than makes her feel guilty of "using him" (which I feel like, would in fact happen if she were ever to bump into him again).

Boom. What up.

[Lol, yeah, not all relationships are all fluffy and sweet.]

last edited at Apr 2, 2014 11:48PM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Re-read the other ones to read this one, I kinda think the feelings are mutual... kinda...

Chapter 1 http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girls_monochrome_ch01#19
Thats the possessive girl's last thoughts are of her trying to hold back her feelings, when Eri was trying to part ways with her.

Chapter 1 and 2, flashbacks of her teasing Eri already knowing about her (Eri's) feelings.

Now on the extra, I think Honoka got jealous thinking that Eri was looking at the dude at the door, might be her possessive side acting up.

Honoka has a possessive and toxic way of thinking... but that does not mean that there are no feelings behind it. Not exactly a healthy relationship, but it can work.

(I might be wrong, these chapters are somewhat ambiguous due to Honoka's way of thinking.)

Still... I don't like this. haha.

All the comments are funked up right now... but anyway.
I got thrown off by the "Heartbeat ★!" part because it looked like Eri was getting some flutters from the guy, but if you look back at previous panels, there's a bunch of "thump thump" and blushes when Honoka is holding onto Eri. Bunch of hearts there too. So basically, the way I see it is that Eri was just looking up and saw the guy looking at her, and Honoka just got a tad bit jealous. But Eri and Honoka are very much mutually in love.

To be honest, through personal experience, having a thing for leading on/teasing your partner is not a good idea... it can make your partner feel really insecure all the time and make them more prone to leave you because it just hurts them. Obviously I don't think Honoka really meant to push Eri away and make her date Satou-kun (etc), but only wanted Eri to love her more, but then stuff got her confused and she like, left. But lol, now Honoka is getting jelly and insecure hahahah. No wonder why she wants to claim Eri back again. ;D

I also see the boxed quotes as from Eri's point of view, since it starts of with "I love school" "Because it's the place where I get to see my loved one everyday" yada yada, and it pans to Eri's face looking directly at the "camera" while Honoka is looking joyously amongst her friends. Y'know, from media class, this usually signals that the speaker is the one looking at the camera.

last edited at Apr 2, 2014 11:00PM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

bawww. how sweet.

onyxpanda
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 22:40
joined Apr 19, 2012

Someone should share the April Fool's joke as a remembrance.