Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This chapter was so, so pure that I actually started tearing up a bit at it. Like, my goodness this was a fantastic chapter.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Also I completely forgot the name to this and am glad I was able to find it by searching "not lizard"

Truly the most important of tags.

I feel like Nice boat is pretty up there as well.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

The serialization is just so much different/better I can't imagine them being connected.

I feel like the rival flipping between her web characterization and her serial characterization would just create the impression that she has a creepy, estranged twin who’s also in love with the heroine

Why do I feel like I've read something like that before?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

A true professional doesn't let a silly thing like being pants shittingly afraid of a ghost stop their sales. She did good.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This makes me want to reread the couple other mixer manga I've read before.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 11:51PM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That ending is so damn stupid it had me rolling. Sometimes dumb stuff like that is exactly what I want in a story.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I just read the first 3 chapters of that, but yeah, pretty much. I didn’t get to the heart-wrenching/actually terrifying part, so Satsuki seems just a little heavier because she feels so much responsibility for preventing the deaths she foresees. But I’d say the overall feel is pretty similar.

I'd say that's enough to catch my interest. I'll add this to the ever expanding list of "I'll eventually read this".

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 9:33PM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

the main story sounds interesting considering the boss was already married when they started seeing each other. it didnt really come up in the chapter we have here on dynasty so i had no idea.

I recommend it a lot. Not really a spoiler but Ima put a spoiler tag anyway just in case. I no longer felt conflicted about the adultery after reading the main story.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And don’t let all the dark horror/violence tags put you off—they’re quite accurate, but the overall tone is rather lighter and there’s more comedy than those labels might suggest.

So kinda like Mieruko-chan in a way?

I don't know what that is.

A really enjoyable horror/comedy manga that follows a girl who can see spirits. It's funny a lot of the time, but has times where it's legit terrifying and times where it's absolutely heart wrenching.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is the first one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_are_always_crafty

There's also a Main story that is a full volume. I don't think it was scanlated by anyone before getting an official English release.
https://yenpress.com/9781975314248/i-love-you-so-much-i-hate-you/

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Honestly, these two being intimate in this kind of way just feels wrong to me. Like, I think the two absolutely love each other dearly, just not like this.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And don’t let all the dark horror/violence tags put you off—they’re quite accurate, but the overall tone is rather lighter and there’s more comedy than those labels might suggest.

So kinda like Mieruko-chan in a way?

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I accidentally got a friend of mine hooked on Yuri manga recently so I've been giving him various recommendations. This was one of the first things I recommended to him and I reread it at the same time.

I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. I'm not sure whether or not I could call it my favorite, though that's less to do with the manga and more to do with the fact that I'm just incapable of actually picking a favorite of anything 95% of the time.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

So wait, this is still totally the web comic version right?

Nah, if you take a glance at the old chapter 1 on Mangadex this is totally redrawn.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It might've been that Rival-san was creepy and hard to root for in the web version. Although, the serialization made her characterization more clumsy-in-love and significantly less scummy.

Or at least, that's my impression of the work.

That's how I felt too. The serialization diverges a lot from the webcomic for the purposes of being much less a gag comic and much more of an actual romance

Well that all sounds promising. Hopefully I like it more this time around cause I do like the basic premise.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh hey, I remember this series. I remember dropping it cause something about it rubbed me the wrong way. It's been so long I don't remember what it was though.

Suppose I'll get to refresh myself as the chapters go up here.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmm, so a translation from Subtext Only Translations eh?

If this One Shot is subtext then man, subtext ain't as subtle as it used to be.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Was this always so NSFW? I mean, I'm not complaining, these two horny fuzzballs are lovely.

There have been several chapters with the maid in heat, but I think this is the first time this particular series has actually shown the nipples.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 13 Nov 19:44
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
84564089_p13

Freckles are the best.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't know why, but the Yen Press title for this series is the funniest damn thing to me. I giggle like an idiot every time I think about it.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 12 Nov 22:13
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Fdlhmhkamaa2kxy-orig

After a bit of Googling, I'm not really seeing anything more specific than "Summer 2022".

BlueDsc
Image Comments 12 Nov 22:12
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Fdb5as8wyaizybr-orig

It does have a Yoshitaka Amano feel to it doesn't it?

BlueDsc
Image Comments 12 Nov 21:19
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
94051931_p0

I love this artist and I adore this fanart.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 12 Nov 20:55
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Robbersoul

@Lightsteam
It's hard to be stranger than official Jojo.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 06 Nov 20:25
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Einyzszxsaemgtt-orig

All of the really nice Edelgard fanart that always gets posted will just forever make me feel bad for really not liking her in the game.