Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
74d639f90e0189f81aa1184c9037b6ba%20(1)

^agree

trafi
Their Story discussion 01 Dec 04:32
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Chinese and korean call this 'manwha' maybe, but im not sure. Anyway this manwha is very fun and fresh. Thank you uploader.

I've heard korean's were manhwa and chinese's were manhua... Personnaly I don't see the difference, the romanization may be different but the pronunciation seems the same

Actually the pronunciation is different between Korean and Chinese. Manhwa is pronounced without the h sound so it sounds more like Manwa as like how it looks based on the Hangul and Manhua is pronounced how it looks based on the Pinyin. Romanization (ニマジromaji) is the Japanese specific word for using Roman characters to spell out words from Japanese to help Western speakers learn it better. I just wanted to point out that there is a bit of a difference between the two.^^

Really ? I thought the "ㅎ" from the hangul writing of manhwa was pronounced as a h sound. It must be an unpronounced letter then... seems weird to me though, never seen a Hangul letter in this position not pronounced x)

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 4:38AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's weird how Suzuha suddenly start to play along with Kirino's craziness

trafi
Image Comments 28 Nov 06:30
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ui was lovey-dovey with her ? I don't remember such a thing :o

I should rewatch and read it all =D

last edited at Nov 28, 2014 6:32AM

trafi
Stretch discussion 28 Nov 05:47
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

she's easy to find @takemiya_jin x)

trafi
Stretch discussion 28 Nov 05:31
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

On twitter, Takemiya Jin is talking about Yuri while retweeting something about this chapter of stretch with lots of exclamation by another author . I don't understand a word but that says it all x)

last edited at Nov 28, 2014 5:40AM

trafi
Image Comments 27 Nov 15:48
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
46461109_p2

These two just feel awkward together

trafi
Image Comments 27 Nov 15:33
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Who are these people ? Were they even in the Kill La Kill show ? ._.

trafi
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 15:17
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What do you mean by that? There's nothing about Shou's reputation that suggests that's going to happen - he's famous for doing a series featuring a happy and explicitly lesbian couple, so I'd think it actually works the other way round... The ex seems like he'll serve as a point of conflict, but I doubt that it will be clear-cut he-shows-up-and-gets-back-together-with-Keiko situation. There would be absolutely no point to Ran's storyline then. No, they're gonna go for the drama, and lots of it. It makes more sense from both a storytelling and commercial point of view.

I don't agree with the "lots of drama point", there may be drama but ultra diluted in all the slice of life thing. If not I might be a little bit disappointed >.>

trafi
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 11:51
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm not looking foward to the ex at all...maybe they get back together and adopt ran....That's what I can expect from this author...nothing more.

yes, because stretching is more exciting when there are more people involved! Why not add Saki to their happy family too btw?

oh... come to think about it, Saki x Keiko's ex could be a nice match!

Haha yes Saki should go catch Keiko's ex so that we don't have to worry about him =D

Edit :
Personally I would like it to stay a slow paced slice of life with small piece of hint instead of having an overdose of drama or huge change like Keiko getting back with her ex all of a sudden or things like that... Hope Shou keep it how he did since the begining. Not that I'm really worried, I don't think he will do that.

last edited at Nov 27, 2014 12:13PM

trafi
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 18:31
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now that we've seen this, I think we're up to 5-6 chapter of stretch and trolling.

Trolling you say? That was fulfilling as shit if i might say Damn it rhyming with the same word is pitiful i say

I mean the 5-6 next one will be stretch and trolling

trafi
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 18:21
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now that we've seen this, I think we're up to 5-6 chapter of stretch and trolling.

trafi
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 17:28
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

For me, in this chapter Stretch has clearly become Yuri, Ran is officially gay for Keiko and Keiko doesn't seem to hate it ._.

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:29PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Seems great

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What does "Yuri crush" mean ? x)

Death by being buried in lilies.

I'll choose this one

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What does "Yuri crush" mean ? x)

trafi
Their Story discussion 25 Nov 05:49
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh my god, how come I didn't know such an awesome game :o

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 5:49AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This was cute and all but goddamn that tongue stabbing aaaagh DX

Well, I highly doubt that getting bitten in the neck would be any less painful
Regardless, it's still sexy as hell

I don't really find tongue stabbing sexy, just painful looking... am I weird ?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Maybe I'm strange but personally this kind of setting with stylish superior vampire (optionally with lots of cross accessories) and lots of romantic/erotic blood sucking give me awfully bad vibes...

I hope I'm wrong and this will clear my stereotypes on vampires stories

last edited at Nov 24, 2014 4:51PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That biting kiss makes me shiver... seems painfull >.>

trafi
Butterfly discussion 24 Nov 13:44
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

If I like yuri but I don't care for idols, should I watch Love Live? Please watch over me warmly :(

Personally, I don't like idols and I didn't found it bad, I watched it kinda like a sport manga with more school life. It's not like other idol anime in which the character are fulltime idol, it's a club activity in their school life.

last edited at Nov 24, 2014 4:26PM

trafi
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 15:57
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Chinese and korean call this 'manwha' maybe, but im not sure. Anyway this manwha is very fun and fresh. Thank you uploader.

I've heard korean's were manhwa and chinese's were manhua... Personnaly I don't see the difference, the romanization may be different but the pronunciation seems the same

It's to do with the romanisation, yes. If you think it's important to differentiate Japanese manga from its Korean and Chinese counterparts, then you should try to use the correct terms (Korea = manhwa, Chinese = manhua, as you correctly observed) because they are all written the same way, just pronounced differently.
Not sure whether I'd call this manhua though, since that term tends to be associated with a certain school of style which this definitely does not fit into... I would have thought that a Japanese person had drawn it if not for the names etc.

Well, webcomics often tend to have their own style. Like for webtoon and paper manhwa from Korea which are generally not alike at all.

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Let's count the references:
P5: Fleet Collection (?)
P7: Clannad
P10: Suzumiya Haluhi, Fly Me to the Moon / Macross Frontier (?)
P12: (Why do you Lucky Star girls keep talking about smelly things? XDDD)
P18: Space Battleship Yamato (?)

Clannad on page 3 too, Nagisa and Tomoyo are in the same english classes as Kagami x)

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 7:46AM

trafi
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 06:45
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014