Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I updated page 6 of the extras. Kind people informed me it was a reference to an ad for a game, which lies about the actual content of the game.

Heh, that kind of applies to like, 90% of mobile game ads.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Must be good with her 6 fingers lol

Not better than 3 hands

I've read that chapter over and over again so many times because I like it, and always thought that something was wrong with that panel but couldn't never put my finger on it.

Which is funny because you've got five extra!

Just imagine the possibilities with five extra digits in bed.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I can't get over how cute this is.

BlueDsc
Summer Love discussion 19 Nov 22:10
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well that was just cute. I love when country accents pop up like that.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmm, I know I've read this before. The question is, is it in an anthology I have or did I just read it elsewhere?

Edit: Or I've just read it here. Thought this was just posted, nope, was posted waaaay earlier in the year haha.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 10:04PM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I definitely appreciate the untranslated bits being how they are. Adds a little oomph to the page that shows the translation.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Must be good with her 6 fingers lol

Not better than 3 hands

I love when people find that type of stuff cause I'm so unobservant that I would never notice it on my own.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 19 Nov 20:27
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Fexxrlhxiayfplq-orig

I'm honestly not too big on sexually explicit stuff, but man this artist is just great.

BlueDsc
Still Sick discussion 19 Nov 14:57
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

every fucking time i finished a manga/manhua/manhwa that i rlly like i always get this heavy feeling in my chest (fuck you I know it's cringy but it's true LABKSBSKSLSHDBD)

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I really like this ending! I think having a kid is consistent with Arisa’s wants and shows a realistic, undramatic solution to the question of how to do it.

Also the conclusion with old Arisa reminds me of the video game Soma, except that Arisa is too positive to succumb to existential dread lol

It reminds me a lot of the play in Bloom Into You.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

guys, can y'all show me some manga where two women have a baby together at the end? i have no idea where you're pulling your facts from, but okay.

there is litterally a serie called "yuri ninshin"! witch mean yuri pregnancy! if you all bothered to actually looking for it you would have found it! I 've found them and i didn't even look for it since it is not my cup of tea but here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nicomaki_had_a_baby_with_ips_cell_technology

https://dynasty-scans.com/issues/yuri_ninshin_vol_1

https://dynasty-scans.com/issues/yuri_ninshin_vol_2
and there are even more all other the net AND on this very site. you can't tell me this is rare.

There are slightly more than three pages worth of chapters with the Science Baby tag.

On this website with over a thousand pages worth of manga chapters and whatnot, I'd call that pretty damn rare.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Even the stern-looking dad is so wholesome. And funny.

That is honestly one of my favorite tropes in manga.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

the baby ruined the entire story for me... seriously? why ending it ike a stupid het story?! they where perfect together and author ruined it with a baby?! ... why does everything have to become a desapointment... it started so good. and arisa is now rising her nephew... great ending!

Are homosexual couples not allowed to have children or something? Why is that such a bad thing?

it's not about that it's about the story itself. it started original only to end like ANY cliche stories. it feels like any smelly cliche with the stupid ending "without having children you can't be happy". when that couple until the end, ALMOST managed to show the opposite, it just fall flat with that stupid ending. and i'm not speaking about how forced and out of the blue that felt!

I'm curious where all of these Yuri manga are that end with the couple having a kid together, cause I've read a lot of Yuri manga and this is the only one I can think of that has such an ending.

Also, out of the blue? I could be misremembering since it's admittedly been a while since I've read this in its entirety, but isn't there a chapter where Arisa straight up fantasizes about this exact scenario? Heck, even if there wasn't a chapter with it, wanting a child with Mari fits Arisa's character to a T.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 12:17PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

the baby ruined the entire story for me... seriously? why ending it ike a stupid het story?! they where perfect together and author ruined it with a baby?! ... why does everything have to become a desapointment... it started so good. and arisa is now rising her nephew... great ending!

Are homosexual couples not allowed to have children or something? Why is that such a bad thing?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This chapter was so, so pure that I actually started tearing up a bit at it. Like, my goodness this was a fantastic chapter.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Also I completely forgot the name to this and am glad I was able to find it by searching "not lizard"

Truly the most important of tags.

I feel like Nice boat is pretty up there as well.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

The serialization is just so much different/better I can't imagine them being connected.

I feel like the rival flipping between her web characterization and her serial characterization would just create the impression that she has a creepy, estranged twin who’s also in love with the heroine

Why do I feel like I've read something like that before?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

A true professional doesn't let a silly thing like being pants shittingly afraid of a ghost stop their sales. She did good.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This makes me want to reread the couple other mixer manga I've read before.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 11:51PM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That ending is so damn stupid it had me rolling. Sometimes dumb stuff like that is exactly what I want in a story.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I just read the first 3 chapters of that, but yeah, pretty much. I didn’t get to the heart-wrenching/actually terrifying part, so Satsuki seems just a little heavier because she feels so much responsibility for preventing the deaths she foresees. But I’d say the overall feel is pretty similar.

I'd say that's enough to catch my interest. I'll add this to the ever expanding list of "I'll eventually read this".

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 9:33PM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

the main story sounds interesting considering the boss was already married when they started seeing each other. it didnt really come up in the chapter we have here on dynasty so i had no idea.

I recommend it a lot. Not really a spoiler but Ima put a spoiler tag anyway just in case. I no longer felt conflicted about the adultery after reading the main story.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And don’t let all the dark horror/violence tags put you off—they’re quite accurate, but the overall tone is rather lighter and there’s more comedy than those labels might suggest.

So kinda like Mieruko-chan in a way?

I don't know what that is.

A really enjoyable horror/comedy manga that follows a girl who can see spirits. It's funny a lot of the time, but has times where it's legit terrifying and times where it's absolutely heart wrenching.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is the first one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_are_always_crafty

There's also a Main story that is a full volume. I don't think it was scanlated by anyone before getting an official English release.
https://yenpress.com/9781975314248/i-love-you-so-much-i-hate-you/

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Honestly, these two being intimate in this kind of way just feels wrong to me. Like, I think the two absolutely love each other dearly, just not like this.