Forum › Posts by welease.wodger

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Oh nice, growing lettuce in the hydros.
And if the lettuce doesn't work out they can try growing super skunk or California sinsemilla.

welease.wodger
Image Comments 16 Nov 05:57
joined Oct 2, 2021
Fcjttm5vuagcklr-orig

Muffdiving supreme

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

and 2 months later, cat maid science kittens were born.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

oh yes

joined Oct 2, 2021

Ooohh, i like the look of this. Please continue.
But don't bully her too much miss villainess. Wholesome bullying only please.

last edited at Nov 15, 2021 3:37AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

I have had in mind for quite some time a story about a sexbot who starts off having no free will or agency, just pure programming. She is basically a super advanced toaster with tremendous acting skills who is programmed to behave like the ideal sex mate for her owner. But that's all it is: An act. She has zero emotions of her own, zero free will. It's all a pretense.

And then something happens after she meets her owner. A confluence of circumstance and happenstance. And she becomes sentient and sapient. And falls in love with her owner. At that point, although she is still compelled by her programming to be attracted to her owner and is compelled by her programming to want to have sex with her owner, she has free will and agency within those constraints.

I mention this for two reasons:

1) That's one possible way the author of this manga can avoid (or explore!) some thorny ethical issues about sapient sexbots.

2) If I ever get up off my ass and actually write the fiction I have in my head, I want it on record that I didn't get the idea from this manga. :D

Good post and sounds like a great idea.
This story might be going this way.
I hope it does.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Nadeshiko determined to get Akanes fingers in her veejayjay.

I wonder when she's registered what other features open up?
Perhaps she comes with onboard sex toys.

last edited at Nov 14, 2021 7:24AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

mmmmm delicioso

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

So cute, much wow.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

I'd rather have the earwax than the megaton of rice.

joined Oct 2, 2021

So gay she turned into mechagodzilla

She wanna hope the big monkey and big G aren't anywhere nearby.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Is it bad that the best part of the last page isn't the Mistress, but the maid butt?

No it's good , very good. Semour buts, I wanna semour buts.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Pedo paradise.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Idiots! lovely lovable idiots.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

welease.wodger posted:

Virgins Empire is fantastic and Kishi- san is a god but just an issue i have with it, is, with there being so many couples,
it takes forever to come back to your ( my lol ) favorites. ( like Haruka x Kanae, Mio x Shizuka, Elisha x Honoka, Mask x Kaoru and the crack ship Nao x Onibi.)

Next chapter is a huge Mio x Shizuka one

Great!, can't wait for yandere top Mio:-D
Thanks for your work and updating this godly manga!

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 5:10PM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

For a moment there I thought Nanasawa was going to comment on how Seto was acting like her older self. Am I the only one who thought our MC is rubbing off on senpai?

All right, I gave other Dynasty posters 1 full hour to be the first to say this:

Don't you mean "rubbing off to senpai"?

Not sure but i think Marion Diabolito may have been implying it. ^_^

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 4:59PM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Nanazawa, it's business time.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Virgins Empire is fantastic and Kishi- san is a god but just an issue i have with it, is, with there being so many couples,
it takes forever to come back to your ( my lol ) favorites. ( like Haruka x Kanae, Mio x Shizuka, Elisha x Honoka, Mask x Kaoru and the crack ship Nao x Onibi.)

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Fufu kuku Chu Chu snu snu

joined Oct 2, 2021

YEEEAAHHHHHH BBBBBOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

joined Oct 2, 2021

Loved this.
Gives me some major YKK vibes.
5 stars.

It's funny, the world is overflowing with people, we've seriously exceeded the world's carrying capacity, and Japan's always doing these futures where there's nobody left. Yeah, I know Japan's population is declining . . . but not that fast, and from a really high population density; I don't get why they're so paranoid about it.

Its based on the more we develop the more our population rate declines.
Not just Japan , but Europe and other first world countries.
Extrapolating this trend to approx 500 years into the future, its definately possible.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Yes Sakura, its fine, its fine.

joined Oct 2, 2021

The fabulous furry freak sisters.

joined Oct 2, 2021

except that the Japanese pop culture has taught us that anything vaguely Christian is always evil, regardless of how benevolent it looks at first glance.

Nah, DQ taught me churches are great.

Evangelion taught me that angels are great.

Oh and Astra's a legend.

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 9:40PM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Hibiki sensei, just combine your want to draw older Kurumi and young Yoroizuka and your love of mother daughter Yuri.
Make a sequel where Kurumi and Yoroizuka get married, have a baby and let's say 15 years later you're all sorted. Mail you my invoice.cheers