Forum › Posts by Skyrin

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Pfff, who even cares about senpai when Kiku is around.

Skyrin
After Hours discussion 27 Aug 06:20
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

She got drunk enough that she had to be carried from that small tube worth of jägermeister? What a lightweight!

True. This is how I reacted to Jäger the first time. My sister gave me half a cup and I drunk it in two gulps I think. My ears started burning, my face turned red, and my throat was gone. I was screaming and pounding my ears. And she laughed, didn't even try to help me.

Haha yeah I can see how that could happen. My brother did something similar to me actually, though I did not have quite that violent a reaction. Surprising really considering I am not at all a drinker!

Skyrin
After Hours discussion 27 Aug 00:36
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

She got drunk enough that she had to be carried from that small tube worth of jägermeister? What a lightweight!

Skyrin
Untitled discussion 26 Aug 00:56
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Almost died of the cute. Thanks Hijiki!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The previous chapter ended with Emi's musings of "The old me might have eaten a girl like that right up". This chapter just showed that she was not kidding.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ok so it's pregnant woman...and...who is the other one??? office lady???
why did pregnant woman had a gf to begin with?
what about the baby and the marriage or something?
what about that younger lesbian teasing the black haired office lady?
I understand nothing

This was a flashback chapter, from the main office lady's college years.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ohh, I can almost feel the angry (but entertaining) posts coming!

Also suddenly I feel like watching some Arrested Development...

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Just from their looks and personalities, I would have assumed Kasumi is the secret genius. I am kind of happy that it is Sakurako instead!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahaha oh boy that ch4p30, what a good laugh that was. This was worth reading after all!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This concept is starting to get rather tired by now. Throw a group of teens in a battle royale type of situation and suddenly everyone is a crazed murdering lunatic, ohhh the edge, such dramatics. Or maybe they were all deranged to begin with, in which case how convenient! Ah well, this one is so ridiculous that maybe it has some entertainment value in that if nothing else.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ohoho the next target acquired~

Skyrin
Marriage discussion 26 May 05:54
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I get that Miku is technically older being the first vocaloid and all, but Luka calling her onee-sama just feels... wrong.

Still kind of cute.

Skyrin
Philosophia discussion 24 May 14:51
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I am not calling this a bad story because it wasn't fluffy I am calling this a bad story because the 2nd half of the series seemed to be directionless, like I know the story was not going to end with them being together and even if the character with the longer hair seemed to end up where she did, and that it made sense within the story, my issue with this is the fact that while reading it you could feel the fact that the author wanted the ending to be sad and didn't really know how to reach that point so what we got was, as you said a convoluted storyline which just seems like such a waste because the first 2 chapters held the promise of it being something better.

That's fair, to be honest I let my general frustration with some of the commenting here bleed into my post so apologies for that as it does not fully pertain to this particular story. I fully acknowledge that it was not the best. Still, I can not completely agree that it was always going for a sad ending or that it ultimately reached one. I suppose that is for everyone to decide on their own. Personally I do not even always mind a lack of particular direction or endgame as long as the content holds my interest in some way, which this work managed in a somewhat hit and miss fashion.

How I personally took this ending :
I was okay when it was said that Tomo was a pimp... well, it was kinda weird but why not. Then Tomo die, I don't see the much point in killing her but one more time, why not... and then the brother/sister was showed after Shuninta showed that Ai was still devoted to Tomo and kinda happy/ok with it... why ? Before that the ending was still kinda sweet...

That is actually pretty much my general reaction to the main points of this chapter as well.

last edited at May 24, 2015 2:53PM

Skyrin
Philosophia discussion 24 May 14:12
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Half of the fun of stories like this is to come read the comments of confused and disappointed people trying to find their sickeningly sweet fluffy times ending. To be fair this one did not quite earn the ending it tried to sell, some of the drama was a bit, hmm, sudden and flimsily established to really be convincing. Ah well. There have certainly been more convoluted developments, and Ai seems content enough with where she ended up though the eerily similar looking half-sibling (I forgot the gender!) of Tomo seemed unnecessary. If anything I am kind of fed up with lack of fluff always labeled sad and/or bad around here.

last edited at May 24, 2015 2:12PM

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Repeat after me guys.

There's no such thing as Tamako Love Story.

I rather forget the show, because unlike the show the movie was actually good.

Thank you for another quality release of another quality Takemiya Jin work, I certainly enjoyed it.

Skyrin
Poka Poka discussion 04 Apr 02:33
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

rub rub rub
rubrubrubrubrubrub

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I don't get why people would call this realistic, I mean who gets pregnant to catch someones attention?
And they are both girls on top of that, Lol

The sad part is that there are people who will do such things, and the point is bad attention is better than no attention at all. The person just wants the other to look at them, pay attention to them, be with them, and it comes to a point where it doesn't matter how. What's realistic is that this does happen in real life where people will act out just so that the object of their admiration will look at them, and then it if goes far enough feel pity for them, and then never leave. In reality most people leave the relationship and both people are left hurt. It's often that when the person seeking attention doesn't get what they wants they'll blame the person whom they want attention from. They'll put all of their bad behavior on that person trying to make the other responsible for their own mistakes, and ruining all chances of a relationship working out is what results, no more attention.

It's ugly.

And the great part about the first chapter was that Emi was having none of that shit, and just basically said "get out of my life" instead.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

There is absolutely no reason to be preemptively upset here, especially due to reasons of unrelated endings in stories by unrelated authors. Takemiya felt like Emi had more to give as a character and put her in another chapter, I for one am happy to have her back and see nothing wrong with this at all. Does every event in one person's life have to follow some one nebulous master plan? The MC tying these chapters together is enough for me.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Taneda-chan showing Mihashi from the first chapter how it's done~

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The I-win-overall-so-it's-okay-face

Ahaha so perfect, made me think of this discussion. Seriously though it has been an interesting read, both the actual story and all the talk of it here. Never have been a fan of forced drama, but honestly this one just felt painfully real most of the time. Either way, there is enough fluff around to counter any lingering "happy end...?" feelings this might have left. All I know is, Amano Shuninta always delivers one way or another.

Skyrin
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 18:11
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So basically Mei, knowing full well how broken inside she is and now having actually developed feelings towards Yuzu, is super terrified of letting her not sister take a good look inside. Ah well, that's your average irrational high school girl for you I suppose! There is so much fluffiness to go around on this reader that in some weird way I am enjoying all this (admittedly ridiculous) drama.

And of course these comments as well <3

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

All this overblown rage towards Remi seems a tad misplaced, would you blame a wolf surrounded by sheep? She is not a very nice person to be sure, but hey at least she is proactive and knows exactly what she wants, not afraid to take it either. When everyone else is a codependent, indecisive idiot (not including Maasa of course. I agree that that coupling would probably be amazing in many ways), it is somewhat hard to get truly upset.

Heck I would rather focus my ire on Sachi at this point, some of you are making it out to be like she had no choice.