Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

:( I miss the old storyline. It's really dry right now

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

hahahaha loved the ending. Honestly I was gonna write it off as a bleh typical mediocre hentai, but the ending made up for it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ayachisaaaa! Damn this was hot. I love it when Aya tops.

Chikaon
Past discussion 06 Apr 20:07
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I enjoyed this! Ghost stories end in bad ends 99% of the time so I think this was the best end you could get. Both girls get their closure and can finally move on. I kinda wished there were a few more days of the "haunting" though so they got to hang out more before passing on.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooh what's this? Some actual progress~?

Chikaon
Age 15 discussion 19 Mar 19:33
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man the end was so rushed it kinda ruined everything, but I'm happy to finally finish reading this. Thanks to all that have worked on this. It was fun. Wished there was at least 1 more smut scene with the Anna and Ema :(

Chikaon
Age 15 discussion 16 Mar 07:00
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Trainwreck storyline but so much fun. I've always enjoyed Ema and Anna's relationship from the beginning. Miku and Yoshino are really annoying though and need to just fuck each other.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ah the obligatory swimsuit ep. Loved it.

Chikaon
Lily Marble discussion 04 Mar 19:22
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

To me it looks like a false alarm and it's actually gonna be Moe has finally realized her feelings and is calling to turn the guy down.

Or well at least I hope it ends like that!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Start the threesome already!!

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Gorgeous gorgeous art by Nekomura as usual. Loved how you could really feel the emotions coming out from each panel. Got shivers the whole time.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nooo why'd they have to ruin this with a 3rd party >:|

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

haha that was an unexpected and cute twist! Pretty amazing how they can still do the same gag, but there's just enough differences to make every chapter fun and unique.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 3:38AM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aww I think they did a great job conveying how she slowly came to the realization she was in love with Ogawa. Don't often see this plot done in this sort of introspective way.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I enjoyed this chapter. I think it's great that both characters have undergone enough growth that they can now finally approach the problem of Hime's feelings that was raised in the beginning of the series together.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm before ch 2 I was "rooting" for Akabori (even though I know it's prob gonna be poly ending) because I liked her "slow" approach more than the straight up pretty much assault of Nagisa's, but this chapter was a bit too manipulative for my liking.

Oh well still fun and we get 31 more chapters :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ughhh this series needs to be licensed overseas. I'll buy it in a flash. Even though there are concepts in here similar to other series, it's just done in such a refreshing way. Ugh I love everything about this so far. Hoping it keeps up this quality!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooo I loved the original doujin so I'm excited for this! Love the author's artwork too so I'm glad they caught the attention for a serialization.

That being said I preferred the original premise better. It was more scandalous and fun. There was more sexual tension in the original 2 chapters too and the vibe of the two flowed better. I think Touko came across a lot flirtier in the original too so the contrast between home!Touko and work!Touko was a lot sweeter.

Ch 1 here is a bit awkward and clunky, but maybe it's just because they're trying to get all the stuff from the doujins out of the way so the real story can begin.

Anyway kinda sad about the changes, but I understand that they needed to tone down the child predator vibes for the (more) general public.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yesss it's finally here! Thanks so much for scanlating this! I love how Chisato is all like no we gotta watch ourselves as idols, but she always ends up getting swept up in Aya's rhythm. Very in character.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Tapped so hard on my screen.

Omg I literally was desperately tapping, hoping it was just a glitch or something OTL

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol yeah this is def not a good way to get neeko to work

Chikaon
Image Comments 30 Dec 05:26
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Elwezjhuyaandat-orig

^Major character development after 2nd year school trip arc (chapter 60ish?)

Highly recommend getting past that point because it's sol yuri (albeit mostly subtext) heaven, but you need to stick through the cringe to appreciate everything. I haven't watched the anime but I don't think the anime ever got past the cringe so you'd prob have to read the manga.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Trash is always fun.

Couldn't care less for the childhood friend because I always find characters who interfere because "they're worried" but never acknowledge that they're just jealous and don't confess to MC themselves super annoying. From what we've seen so far, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Mochida though and would get behind it if she also has a crush on the teacher.

But yeah looking forward to this train crash hahahah

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Knew this was how it was gonna go and I still loved it hahaha

Chikaon
Kiss Me Do discussion 27 Dec 15:13
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhhhh soooo cute! I was missing this pair so much.