Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so the legal age of consent in japan is actually not 13 at all and I hate seeing that argument brought up over and over again. So here's the thing the legal age of consent in Japan is not set federally but each prefecture is allowed to set it individually but the LOWEST they are allowed to set it as is 13. NO prefecture has the age of consent set to lower than 16 with most of them having it set at 18 and the prefectures that have it set at any lower having active lobbying happening to have it raised to 18.

TLDR
the legal age of consent being 13 in Japan is a myth perpetuated for obviously shitty reasons. It takes literally five minutes of googling to disprove it so please stop believing other people when there's an obvious agenda behind telling you there's a country where it is somehow okay to have sex with children.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

at the end of ch.15 when Yanxing grabbed Gugu's note I was like "oh did you grab her gay notebook for lesbian notes" and then the next chapter just immediately goes "yes" hahaha

last edited at Oct 27, 2021 7:53AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god it's so funny to me that when she's telling the other editors that their relationship is purely business they're all like "that's bullshit and everyone knows it"
We've seen the whole story and thus know that up until that moment at least their relationship was actually mostly business, friendly sure but focused on being a mangaka and her editor. But everyone else is just convinced they're dating.
Which I guess wasn't entirely unwarranted given what happens not much later, haha

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I feel like I'm really going to enjoy reading this again once it's finished, that's not to say I'm not enjoying it now of course but with all the jumping around this really feels like the kind of series where reading all of it in one go where you don't forget the details because you no longer have to wait between chapters really adds to to the story. If only so you can put the whole timeline neatly in a row along the way

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

that "will you be good to me line" just always hits me right in the heart.
Because that's what's important to her right then. She's been with someone who wasn't good to her so if she is going to be with someone new the most important thing is that they'll be good to her. I really really like this story

last edited at Mar 4, 2022 10:08PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

that "too" in "you want to become a woman too, don't you" is interesting to me to say the least, I wonder how this is going to continue

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"sorry for the wait, the meeting took a while"
yeah it sure did, it's been a couple of months. very glad to see these two again though It's absolutely worth the wait