(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

little Yuina really looks like Reiko

Guess this calls for a Yuina without the dye or tan

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 18 Dec 09:08
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm gonna be honest, Hiiragi didn't really do anything wrong, it would have all gone to shit even if she had told her to back off considering Tsubaki was completely obssesed with her. It's one of those situations where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't

Giving a reason for your sudden drastic change in relationship is the Least you can do, But the one thing we know about Hiragii is that She isnt sociable so...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm bothered by how many of the commenters are super blase about the very issues brought up by this manga. Yes, there's sex in it. We like that bit, but get over that for a second. From the very first chapter, the idea of sentient sex robots being illegal has been brought up over and over again, and our MC seems to agree with those laws. Some commenters here have made some really insightful comments about why this is the case, and they've kind of ... been ignored by the majority of commenters.

So, here's the issue: we're on board with this MC, because she's sweet and caring and knows that it would be wrong to take advantage of this girl just for sex just because she "has to" have sex according to her programming. But what if the MC was not sweet and nice? What if the MC was abusive, what if they literally only used the bot for sex whenever it was convenient, or they were frustrated or mad, and didn't care about the possibility of breaking the bot, about messing with their programming and breaking down the AI "self" of the robot?
This is the moral problem.

There is another half to the quandry and that is if Akane doesnt register Nadeshiko then she is stealable. And having another person register would at worst be like abduktion and brainwashing and at best being forcefully married to a stranger

Skywallker
Fake sweets discussion 16 Dec 08:06
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Page 117 had some unexpected potent artestry

Even if it opted out of it again straight away

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

My Guess is that She scored higher than expected, the lean og this manga seems to be less that she is dum and more that her parents have failed in their parenting

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

We Arent gonna get the friends reaction to it?

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 14 Dec 17:17
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

All that and we still dont know what Hiragis problem is

...the general gist of it really should be fairly obvious by this point. But I'd say the lower right frame here encapsulates an important part of it.

A broken feeling of superiority over her sister is unlikely to be the whole story

"The one who's not Tsubaki" is the key phrase there.

Even at that point she is being treated Better than Tsubaki was when she wasnt performing

Tsubaki was "the sister"
Hiragii later was "the still very smart sister"

And if Hiragii hates Tsubaki for not being her inferior then thats just makes her Terrible, which isnt something that would fit this story

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

that means se TRULY CARES about her in a non nutritional way

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Prediction: she is just gonna Carry her away, like a catfish or cat or something

That or she is chomping something else

last edited at Dec 14, 2021 6:03AM

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 13 Dec 18:20
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

...the general gist of it really should be fairly obvious by this point. But I'd say the lower right frame here encapsulates an important part of it.

A broken feeling of superiority over her sister is unlikely to be the whole story

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 6:21PM

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 13 Dec 18:17
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm wondering how Tsubaki has gone from mind broken to a total siscon. I mean Yokoe didn't change that much after geeting érejected" because she was already a bit of a goofball before but Tsubaki wasn't that much of a siscon before Hiiragi choose another school.

Her whole life she thought she had a good relationship with her sister, her entire life then crumbled when she startet to think that Hiragi might have hated her All along (pretty much their entire life), afterwards Hiragi got even colder towards her as seen in their non flashback interactions, its not hard to see why she would become desperate to regain that relationship she thought she had

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 13 Dec 18:07
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why are we running away

Skywallker
Image Comments 12 Dec 18:22
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Ffw2kzmvgamqsph-orig

^
They are still clearly reusing their legacy characters

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well since its getting more crowded im gonna submit my ballot for Asumi x Senpai

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Who thought a manga about prostituation could be so damn lewd

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Go Squirtle!

Skywallker
Image Comments 09 Dec 12:56
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Ffw2kzmvgamqsph-orig

This ship Will never sit right with me, All I see is Honkai Raiden being shipped with Honkai Yae which just doesnt compute

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They spelled out Love while cheerleading, does this count as yuri now?

I could answer this in a variety of ways from the dry "love (in english) is just a Cute word in Japanese pop culture" to the absurd "NO, its NOT Yuri untill they are consumating their wedding"

And yet the latter statement accurately captures the attitude of a lot of people out here who keep posting that age-old question, "Is this even yuri?" :-)

Thats the joke

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

they forgor about the bike...

From the bike going Missing to the end of chapter 3 is only a few hours, she was probably gonna contact the police and put fliers Up next morning

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think this chapter is Sasaki's chance for some character growth. Does she really love Seto or does she love this 16 year old version of her and is she capable of moving beyond that? So far all her fantasies and such seem to be of the younger Seto. I would like to see her fantasizing and dreaming about mature Seto at least once.

Pretty sure she doesnt differentiate between Them beyond how bold she feel she can be

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Okay, Miko NEEDS TO DIE NOW. Can't have two Chads lesbians after the same girl. There's probably a third party at play here and we won't get see them or it probably in a few chapters.

Also scalies over furries any day, lmfao. FIGHT ME

Shiori isnt a lesbian, she is a Terminator

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter moved a bit akwardly

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They spelled out Love while cheerleading, does this count as yuri now?

I could answer this in a variety of ways from the dry "love (in english) is just a Cute word in Japanese pop culture" to the absurd "NO, its NOT Yuri untill they are consumating their wedding"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Last panel is one of the dummest things i have seen, even in comedy

Love struck her stupid