joined Apr 4, 2014

hitting your sister because of a girl ... that fuck off

I know right. What a horrible sister

lucario14
Happy End discussion 13 Sep 09:01
Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Still better than lemonade :-D

As much as a horrendous ending this was, I'm still happy after reading the latest naruto chapter

Pretty sure Lemonade ended in a monogamous yuri relationship. An abrupt one, but still.

Now this, this is just shit.

I actually enjoy happy end especially after sakaki leave before the ending ruin it. while lemonande I just can't stand for the story progression was just BS all the time and i'm sure the ending shitty too

lemonade was good for the most part the the ending was garbage. It made me wish I hadn't read it. Happy end's end wasn't that bad relative to the story because it was already one big mess.

lucario14
Your Fault discussion 13 Sep 08:37
joined Apr 4, 2014

I love this story. That senpai is a total badass. Need more NTR stories please :)

lucario14
Happy End discussion 11 Sep 08:15
joined Apr 4, 2014

Still better than lemonade :-D

As much as a horrendous ending this was, I'm still happy after reading the latest naruto chapter

lucario14
Saki discussion 06 Sep 22:20
joined Apr 4, 2014

Is this a filler arc, within a manga series that already has side-stories? All that's missing are constant flashbacks and we would have entered the realm of naruto XD

last edited at Sep 6, 2014 10:20PM

lucario14
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 03:46
joined Apr 4, 2014

What's up with everyone wanting happy endings...I thought this was interesting. The ending kind of crushed what that girl said here
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mama_mama#8
"is this what happiness really feels like".

She said that while crying so it fit quite well… just a few minutes of happiness… T_T
When I first read it, I thought she was crying tears of happiness and then when I saw the ending, I knew it was more than that.

lucario14
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 03:22
joined Apr 4, 2014

What's up with everyone wanting happy endings...I thought this was interesting. The ending kind of crushed what that girl said here
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mama_mama#8
"is this what happiness really feels like".

lucario14
Saki discussion 18 Aug 09:12
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ritz is amazing...the way she can make all the skinship in saki seem normal. That fanservice is gold.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

To the mangaka and to the scanlators:

Glorious! Plus 1

I thought this was better and more realistic than the first.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

The senpai just happened to like the alumna that showed up? That's convenient...

joined Apr 4, 2014

get zoned...

Plus 1.

This was great. More stories like this please.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 10:17PM

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

As if i don't get enough of naruto already LOL. This is unusual so I'll follow it.

lucario14
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 04:52
joined Apr 4, 2014

One page and it's all summed up? Just like that? WOW........this is like a typical shonen style ending but I didn't expect it here. It's like the author got shot and replaced before the last page was done. Having a tragic ending is one thing but twisting it so it becomes a happy ending with little to no effort is retarded. All those feels from earlier in the series just vanished. WOW.........

joined Apr 4, 2014

Wow this is awesome. I don't think I've laughed like that in a while

lucario14
Lemonade discussion 20 May 10:33
joined Apr 4, 2014

What does youko see in maki? She's really uncool, and feeble.

lucario14
Sweet Room discussion 01 May 22:57
joined Apr 4, 2014

dat plot twist

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

The tag is well deserved. Dat naruto

lucario14
Lemonade discussion 05 Apr 22:23
joined Apr 4, 2014

Youko should just get her sister to meet keita in front of the school then humiliate him so he could be scarred then have maki, seeing him in such a sorry state be like "how could you do something so heartless". Then youko is like "you liked that guy, how pathetic" then walk away like a BAOSS!

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Is drinking coffee such an innuendo?

If I understood it right, teacher already had had romance with her student in past. Maybe this reminded her of her previous romance.

This is what I thought too.

I don't get why Isechi is so hurt. The teacher is her type but she just got to know her yes she would be hurt but to ball your eyes out like that? Anyway The art is amazing.

Considering Isechi's school life and the girl at the bar saying "You'll get rejected again" she probably hasn't had any positive experiences with love. Sure she had sex with her friend, but maybe she only fell in love with straight girls, or girls that used her until they found guys, or girls that thought she was disgusting when she confessed. So she was going for Sensei expecting to get rejected because she was gay, but it turns out that Sensei is not homophobic and won't attack her, judge her or think less of her because of who she is. She had hope that this time she wouldn't be hurt. In the end Sensei says no, but what I think hurts Isechi the most is not Sensei saying no, it's that Isechi thinks Sensei is just like everyone else. Like those people who say "I have no problem with gays as long and they don't get close to me."

It's probably more about Isechi feeling like she can't have the same chances everyone has at love.

right ok thanks that makes a lot of sense.

Stories like this that deal with problems that reflect real life are more powerful IMO so I find this better in comparison to mindless fluff in other yuri stories.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Is drinking coffee such an innuendo?

If I understood it right, teacher already had had romance with her student in past. Maybe this reminded her of her previous romance.

This is what I thought too.

I don't get why Isechi is so hurt. The teacher is her type but she just got to know her yes she would be hurt but to ball your eyes out like that? Anyway The art is amazing.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

This spin-off features more of Kanna than it does Shino. the side story is getting side-tracked lol.

joined Apr 4, 2014

a manga about a manga based on another manga

lucario14
Lemonade discussion 04 Apr 10:41
joined Apr 4, 2014

This type of story is really refreshing once in a while and quite realistic so I don't mind it. Also Keita is a massive jerk but he is not to blame for everything. Maybe he was really hurt by Youko's older sister and is unintentionally taking it out on imouk - i mean youko