Forum › Posts by Zexalfan

Zexalfan
The Next Big Yuri? 04 Dec 15:05
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Exhibit A: Sayaka in YagaKimi.

That remind me of how much Sayaka/Yuu arts i saw on the Discord server.

huh, for real? I've only seen some stuff here and there in pixiv.
could I ask you where I could see that art you mention?

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Is there a relation chart for all the characters in this manga

I can't remember how people are related here

there isn't, but there aren't that many characters here so iit goes something like:

main two characters Himari and her senpai Yori, the later is in love with tthe former but imari is still unsure if she loves her back or not.

Yori's best friend Aki,who is in love with her, she is also the older sister of Himari's best friend. Both Yori and Aki are part of a band alonside thier two other firends.

And finally there is the new character, Himari's cooking senpai, who so far only has interacted with her.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I like Himari and YoriHima but gotta admit I kinda would like to see/imagine an au whit Aki as the mc where Yori reciprocates her feelings.

^I think you worded the situation quitewell KueKyuuQ

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 2:43PM

Zexalfan
The Next Big Yuri? 02 Dec 14:09
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Other than that, I hope AdaShima, Whispering a Love Song and Demon Girl get lots and lots more attention in the future

last edited at Dec 2, 2019 2:20PM

Zexalfan
The Next Big Yuri? 02 Dec 14:07
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

If hanigare ever gets past the arc it’s in now and becomes a romance that would for sure be the top yuri.

Honestly, not even counting the whole "it's not a yuri" tweet, I think Nettaigyo totally killed its momentum with the recent chapters. I don't think I've ever read a less enjoyable angst fest.

I dissagree witht the "less enjoyable angst fest" and honestly I still consider it one of my favorite current mangas, but I do have to agree that the really good momentum it had going on in the early chapters got lost thanks to the structure of the last chapters (many chapters with only one of the two main characters and lack of interactions) as well as the handful of breaks it took.

That being said I still enjoy it a lot, and hope it gets an anime at ome point~ will try to get the Viz release when possible as well.

Edit: I just remember but didn't Hanigare made it to third place in a Yuri poll just behind Yagate and Citrus? Dang I wonder if it could still get that high of a place nowadays.

last edited at Dec 2, 2019 2:24PM

Zexalfan
Image Comments 29 Nov 23:53
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
64747665_p15

what a lovely art, this one of my absolute favorite pairings <3

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Wish her the best. Hope this the last time she goes through something like this.

Zexalfan
Image Comments 26 Nov 17:20
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Eromame_1197964018905862145

oh,I didn't know about that change in sun and moon, a bit annoying but I am glad the fans made up for it with so much fanwork.

and what was that deleted scene for the XY female player? something related to Shauna perhaps?

Going back to Gloria x Marnie. @BeanBeanKingdom I think you are right, besides a handful of artists I remember comenting something on the lines of this ship reminds them MoonLily, it just seems that most of that fan love for that pairing took this one as well, which I am all for it~ hope it continues through all the gen and beyond.

last edited at Nov 26, 2019 9:00PM

Zexalfan
MariYuu discussion 26 Nov 15:16
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I am ready and hopeful for this ship to keep receiving fanwork during the whole gen and beyond~

Zexalfan
Image Comments 26 Nov 14:37
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Dlec57qvyaakju7-orig

Still my favorite ship from LWA <3

Zexalfan
Image Comments 26 Nov 13:40
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Eromame_1197964018905862145

I am actually surprised how popular the ship is despite from what I've seen and heard since I haven't played the game yet, Marnie not doing much during the story and apparently doesn't even have much of a relationship with the mc? that being said she is my favorite character design and I am glad the fans picked up this ship, even if there isn't much weight for it in canon, now I only hope something during the rest of the gen, be it the PokéSpe manga the anie or a new Galar game, gives Marnie more to expand her character.

Zexalfan
Image Comments 22 Nov 23:40
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Ehun8rrueamxqxk-orig

figures as much. well, guess I'll eaither wait until I can get myself to watch the show, or may just go through a wiki or something to get an idea of their storyline. Thanks for the reply ^^

Zexalfan
Image Comments 22 Nov 20:52
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Ejyzj7hu8aemphs-orig

<3

Zexalfan
Image Comments 22 Nov 20:51
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Ej9faurw4aazvww-orig%20(1)

I mean... I like Bea more but I am team Shield/Yuri, so... damn why Bea couldn't be on shield....

Zexalfan
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

anybody know how much of this is out in japanese? is it still running, or has it been completed?

I think we are on par with the ongoing release? maybe one chapter behind? I am not quite sure, but yes, it still ongoing

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 8:08PM

Zexalfan
Anime season 21 Nov 00:06
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Man, that anime is a cesspool of sexism, lesbophobia, misogyny... it's appalling. But Shima was such a good character, I watched some parts of it but I couldn't stand it.

...You're definitely quoting people talking about Maidragon, but it's general not considered sexist and has no character named Shima, so I assume you're complaining about something else?

Maidragon came out in early 2017, and we have people here talking about it being announced, which would put this conversation somewhere in 2016. ...How did you even find it? Anyway, without any context we can't tell what you mean, so your complaint here is essentially meaningless

I get the feeling they were actually talking about the anime above MaiDragon, this bit I mean:

So, its a reverse harem?... Ugh, I can barely put up with normal harems... ty for the scene and gifs tho.
Not gonna watch the anime.

Yeah no, don't watch it.
I only read the manga out of absolute thirst, and just wanted to share that [ironic] yuri stuff happened, somewhere this season, even if it isn't plot-wise substantial, nor the kind of plot you'd want to see it from

I am also curious what anime they are talking, but yeah it came rather out of nowhere.

Zexalfan
Image Comments 18 Nov 15:08
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Nemoyuri

small doubt, Yuri doesn't have her earphones in the first panel of hers, so did she put them on while Nemo was talking with the intention to ignore her?

Zexalfan
Image Comments 18 Nov 14:14
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Ehun8rrueamxqxk-orig

ok, probably the wrong place to ask this but mich as well,. I know this is pretty "well duh" question, but is it neccesary to watch the two seasons of Euphonium before watching the Liz and the Blue Bird movie? I am rather interested in the movie but not really feel like watching the show atm.

Zexalfan
Image Comments 18 Nov 13:42
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Ejcqg9puyaaxuzr-orig

after YurixTomoko, this pairing is my preferred one, and of course there exist TurixTomokoxNemoto, but bottom line is, this image is pretty funny and I hope we get more YuriNemo interactions in the manga

Zexalfan
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

too bad it didn't last longer, but oh well, it was cute, silly and a bit sweet. I am glad it got translated, best of luck to the Mangaka in their next project.

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 2:11PM

Zexalfan
Image Comments 11 Nov 20:48
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Fe

Byleth's face lol

Zexalfan
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I should probably just read the last chapter to fill my curioustity since I haven't hactually read this one besides the first two chapter, but, could someone give a tl;dr of how this ended?

Zexalfan
Image Comments 08 Nov 23:27
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Eiluxhkw4aa0qn7-orig

check the artist's twitter, they have two more AdaShima pics

Zexalfan
Image Comments 08 Nov 23:12
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Eicm_2pwoaarjbo-orig

wtf