Forum › Posts by benja

benja
Image Comments 03 Oct 13:32
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
Dn0z7g5xoamvgjy-orig

@lord-of-roses eso significa que no pediremos pizza?

benja
Image Comments 01 Oct 01:59
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
En-1018086123350814720

chika always look masculine on kougi hiroshi´s draws for some reason alwas draws chika like a man broad shoulders bigger head also always wearing masculine clothes

last edited at Oct 1, 2018 2:01AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, like are they gonna delve into Koyuki's realization of Konatsu's feelings?? or is the mangaka gonna give us more angst??

about konatsu´s feelings? koyuki alredy know about konatsu´s feelings of F R I E N D S H I P

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

wait a minute...... this isn´t F R I E N D S H I P this is F O R B I D D E N L O V E

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

so this one of those S U P E R F R I E N D S stories i´ve heard so much abou it

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

anyone know how many chapters there are for this?

i dunno maybe this is gonna be the dragon ball of yuri that´s gonna keep going as long as people keep reading it regardless of quality

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

anybody knows why some chapters looks kinda janky they´re not ugly per se but you can see the the quality of the art is not the same

You mean the art of season 1 and 2? Different artist for each respective season.

well that makes sense for a momen i think that they improve hella fast like tamamusi that starts drawind really weird then she starts actually triying

benja
Image Comments 20 Sep 01:33
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
70749150_p1

T H I C C

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

If anyone is so concerned, at least go read the Arata Iri's other works to get a sense of her storytelling style (spoilers: she's not Saburouta). Don't be surprised when people tell you off if you don't do your homeworks before attempting to have an "opinion."

i would if they were fully translated :( or if knew japanese

There's a difference between "I can already tell this shit is gonna draaaag" and "I hope this won't drag". The former is jumping to conclusions, the latter is voicing a concern. The one you responded to was very civil and witty in their legitimate criticism, it's you who jumped into their face to play white knight for a whiny kid who dragged others' spirits down with his negativity. Remember, ASSumption makes you an ass.

i think you´re right in everything but you could be a littler nicer

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Arata Iri's artwork is always amazing, just very unique and expressive. The stories and character interactions are fun and addicting.
Too bad this will never be finished like the rest (most likely).

Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

indeed she really knows how write character interactios that are both fun and meaningfull so you never feel like the relationship is not progressing

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Well I'm not sure about the other mangas but this is a new scalator and it's actively working

sougou tovarisch is a manga from 2012 and it´s been almost a year since the last translated chapter(chapter8+some extras) well someone translate and upload the final chapter(13) so if you wannna read it you can
noroi no aoi chan is the other one but i think there´s only 2 released chapters so far and only 1 is translated

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

arata iri is one of my favorite yuri authors yet i haven´t finish any of her works because all are fucking incomplete fuck my life well another great arata iri manga that´s gonna stay unifish like the others

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

anybody knows why some chapters looks kinda janky they´re not ugly per se but you can see the the quality of the art is not the same

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Now i wished they would make a series out of this, or at least a sequel. I could never get tired of a bully tsundere who just does nice things for the one she "bullies"

well is not a yuri but you can try "please don´t bully me nagatoro" well she actully bully him at first but later she just tease him a little is pretty funny and cute and Nagatoro (the girl) is a weird tsundere that hide his feelings by being a sadist

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 1:58AM

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

this reminds me of please don´t bully me nagatoro kinda, is cute

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 1:46AM

benja
Image Comments 04 Sep 18:42
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
66624986_p14

I think you mean the only ship

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

just realize the noah x hinata ship sailed since chapter 6 but i just realize now
god please forgive me for being such a fool

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 2:05AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

best chapter so far (maybe there´s another with only hinata and noah)
and noah best character
fuck you fight me

now if you excuse i´ll read this chapter another 10 to 20 times

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 1:35AM

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

juanelric posted:

Edit: It might get confusing calling Maho "Riko" since this series has a character actuslly called Riko. lol

Maho : Not Riko From Love Live
Riko: Riko but Not Riko From Love Live

Alright alright I'll stop now XP is just funny because they look alike and thier behavior is similar too.

then how about
maho : Not riko from love live
yukari :Not chika/honoka from love live
riko : RIko but not riko from lovelive
kaede :kaede

i think that could work

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 5:46PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

So glad there was a handkerchief between they're hands, or else my mom would've caught me looking at a direct hand holding panel. Wipes sweat from forehead that could've been disastrous.

nanaki was like miss me with that gay shit nigga

benja
Image Comments 29 Aug 03:36
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
Que

i love the part when soraya montenegro reaches the ultra instint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifPVugxGsw even if is not canon to the manga

benja
Image Comments 29 Aug 03:25
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
Sponge

pongan bachata

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Wait a yuri manga that did not over indulge in teenage drama and the characters cut to the point. Is this real life?

is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

last edited at Aug 29, 2018 2:54AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

what a surprise i don´t hate this manga i actually like it and think is pretty good it has the correct amout of drama and everything feels natural and organic unlike dear my teacher the characters are great the pace is great if had to rate this one it´d be

gureto dezu yo/10

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I know of a few mediocre mangas out there that could learn a thing or two from this chapter.

I can't possibly imagine what mediocre manga you're talking about...

i mean there´s plenty of it like 50 percent of this site