Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Why is it that there are so many jerks at nationals? o_o Normally I don't like when a character is so OP that they win everything, but for some reason I'm okay with it if it's Shino.

Oh yeah, "You're late, do you know how much I charge per hour?" Imagine that without any context, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 21 May 23:29
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Huh, last person I remember who could counter Saki was Yumi from Tsuruga Academy. This is going to be interesting o_o

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I really need to reread this up until the latest chapter, I'm forgetting names like no other.

I'm actually really surprised that Rii-san actually managed to find her little sister. I thought she might have just been going insane and hearing voices, but glad to see something finally go right for once.

Um that's not her sister. She's losing it.

Seeing as how I missed that, I must be losing it too... lmao

However, I guess that follows the insanity route I was thinking of, in a way o_o

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I really need to reread this up until the latest chapter, I'm forgetting names like no other.

I'm actually really surprised that Rii-san actually managed to find her little sister. I thought she might have just been going insane and hearing voices, but glad to see something finally go right for once.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014
AnAsianBrony
Shoujo-Ai vs. Yuri 10 May 01:10
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Shoujo Ai is just yuri without sex, it has nothing to do with pure.
The term was coined to separate hentai content from non hentai content, but it really is redundant because the whole goal of the word yuri is to say there's lesbians in it, you can just use a hentai tag afterwards if there's sex or ecchi if it's slightly more explicit, but to use the word shoujo ai which is just girls love is completely redundant.
And if you're going to say it's for those more undertone things, well that's called yuri subtext or undertone. You don't go around inventing different romance genres depending on the amount of romance do you?
Shoujo Ai is a redundant genre that really needs to stop being used, just use yuri if there's two girls in love or don't if there's not, there can be varying degrees of yuri but there's certainly not some point where you have to call it shoujo ai instead.

Er, regarding your first line.

The hentai vs. non-hentai was what I had intended for "pure" to represent... In that case, mind clarifying what you interpreted "pure" as? I don't want to be the one confused or confusing people, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Shoujo-Ai vs. Yuri 09 May 14:33
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I always had the understanding that people consider shoujo-ai the pure stuff and yuri to be... well, potentially hard yuri :P At least, that's what it seems like from what I've witnessed.

In a way, I can kind of understand if people want a way to tell the difference between hard yuri and pure (assuming they haven't discovered the NSFW tag yet, lmao), but I personally never use the term shoujo-ai. Yuri or go home ;D

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

^ Interesting...

I like KyouMami, but I agree that it'd be nice if there were some story to go along with it (The Different Story really made me like them).

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I feel like I shouldn't feel sad because in the end it was actually a better ending than *** could have ever imagined in her teen years.

... That's not to say I don't feel sad anyway :'(

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

These credit pages are too good, loool.

Anyway, I'm enjoying these new chapters. I thought it was a oneshot type of thing and just done right there, but now there's this new development and I want to see what happens next.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

^ I love you for bumping this. Straight to the favourites list...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow, I was literally just looking over this a few days ago and thinking to myself how great this would be if it actually got translated...

AnAsianBrony
Suggestions? 20 Apr 21:48
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Er... you want others to give you suggestions on manga to read?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This art is so <3

Nico's mother is so supportive, but such a tease :P

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Gotta start using that term, SBJK, lmao. I can't understand Yuu allowing that at all though. >.>

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm definitely reading this as yuri eventhough it's not.

God dang it gender confusion

Howcanboyslooksogirly.

If we ever run out of yuri, I'll start reading cross dressing yaoi in its place, hehe...

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 04 Apr 21:54
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Until May 15? T_T

I love the little part they have of just Saki and Nodoka just looking at each other for a moment. Teru watching Saki's match though, this should be interesting... I wonder if Awai might be a little surprised as well :D

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 9:54PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/choujuu_gigax#12
Once you see it...

Oh my gosh, what is going on there? Does she have an arm extending from her leg or something?

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The only freaking thing I'll be able to think of when I hear sumo is this manga...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

No matter what, that was a really good video, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I Hope we get to see Yue become awesome soon. That closed Honitsu though, I always try to call the Honitsu/Chinitsu and get ronned for telegraphing so hard. :P

"No, wait. It's a typhoon!?"

"It's Mahjong!?"

This girl is something else, lmao. That said, I want to see how Akado and Mihirogi''s play styles really badly now. I wonder if they can just sweep everyone like Teru can. Plus... Mihirogi's fans <3

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 1:21AM

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 26 Mar 23:58
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

In the latest chapter, Nodoka calls a chi.

... Yup, that's all Kiyosumi's got going, lmao.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The poor newspaper tengu :'(

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Chapter 9 has finally been released :,)

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 21 Mar 18:00
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

All that sexual tension during the bed scene, JUST DO IT ALREADY, GOSH

So loli still doesn't know anything and Yuzu breaks the "promise" that was basically forced upon her by Nina... Mei's totally not into what's happening, but then loli tries to make a move!? I almost feel bad for her since her sister is such a jerk

I feel like those scans were pretty well done for rough subs :P Anyway, waiting on the Dynasty release and then it's another 2 months, lol. Oh hey, the next release should be during... May

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 6:02PM