Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh man I actually really like Shiho and I kinda want her and Miwa to work out (they're cute), but I also want Saeko and Miwa to work out because they've been working so hard on figuring out their relationship.

....If Saeko/Miwa end up like the one-shot, senpai would make a nice rebound HAHA

Ofc if Shiho and Miwa were to happen though, it shouldn't be immediately and Shiho would need to put in a lot of work to make up for those 2 years of ghosting. I hope at the very least they can talk it out and become friends again, but also acknowledge that Shiho did a shitty thing and shouldn't be completely forgiven so easily.

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 10:54AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm glad Akira figured out Mayuki's feelings for her so quickly. I don't think I could have taken another chapter of Akira being an arrogant jealous bitch.

Still not totally feeling the OT3 yet and still prefer only a Mayuki x Rin endgame but we'll see.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Chikaon
Re: fan discussion 16 Sep 07:39
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

AHHHHH IT'S FINALLY HEREEEEE!!!!!

Thank you so much for translating this and giving me closure after 6 years. The credits image pretty much summed up my feelings though. The ending was really abrupt and disappointing after the great cliff hanger in ch 2.....maybe this is also why it also took so long for someone to want to pick it up?

There were still some pretty funny moments though. I particularly enjoyed Umi's extra fail save hahaha.

Even if the end was pretty anticlimatic, I'm still happy to have been able to read the end. Thank you again. Thank you thank youuu.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

So much fun

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was wonderful. Loved every page

Chikaon
Ayakashiko discussion 02 Sep 20:36
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I definitely think this last plot point needed a whole volume to itself, but ah well it is what it is. Since it was so rushed, I would've preferred a normal, really sweet and cute slice of life chapter so we can enjoy their time together one last time. It was still a really sweet series though. Thanks to everyone who worked on it!

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Interesting, but I was hoping they were gonna shed more light on what Kuro was exactly doing sneaking around...went from 100 to 0 to 100 really fast lol. Maybe the next chapter will make things clearer?

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn I don't think I could put up with Sakuma, but good for you MC

Chikaon
Good Night discussion 25 Aug 00:22
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I was about to throw hands at the gf, but I'm glad they talked it out

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hahahahaha I actually never realized this could be a solution

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Looking forward to the sequel! This was a refreshing concept :)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh really hoping this actually becomes yuri. I just love enemies to lovers and I love series that explore the bts side of the entertainment industry.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I mean I think this chapter finally shows that Yoru has been messing with Sei this whole time with some sort of power trip in mind. Yoru herself is part of the reason why Sei can't move on because she doesn't want Sei to move on from her.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Whoa whoa where is this gonna goooo. I still want an ot3 ending though :(

Chikaon
Image Comments 09 Aug 17:27
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
45678520_p0

"Haha, they look like Alice and Nozomi... WAIT, THEY'RE ACTUALLY ALICE AND NOZOMI?"
My reaction-

Exactly my reaction

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm a 4th girl already? That's a lil too sudden for me. Hope the new girl isn't someone seriously in the running.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

TsubaHono! Oh how I missed you so ~

This was really cute.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This is so dumb. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Always up for some crazy ridiculous fun.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh I love Nicotori so much. Did Inuzuka Bouru ever release more Nicotori stuff? Is there a sequel to this sequel? Haha

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhhh cuuuuuteeee

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh I get that they're teens and all but Akira can eat shit for all I care. Too much TM nice guy entitlement vibes for my liking.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love aki

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

FOREVER TEASING US

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cute...I'm liking all the characters and their vibe together so as of now I'm leaning towards an ot3 end