Forum › Posts by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THIS WAS NEW doujins of kyosaya, WHAT HAPPENED?

See the news post for details.

Nezchan Moderator
Their Story discussion 17 Mar 09:50
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I see.. The chapters hosted here is up to ch39 there..
..And here I thought I could feast on 40 chapters >,< orz...

Pekoe said the other day she'll be posting another batch fairly soon, so at least there's something to look forward to if not 40 whole chapters.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Or you can wait until tomorrow, since the poll results are (very) consistently pointing at a separate thread for the spoiler talk.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I also like the forum as is though if something was added, it would be an easier way to search posts and threads created and posted in. Currently, it's a bit of a hassle when trying to look up old posts.

I've seen rep/like systems get abused and sour relationships and the like on many a forum. Currently, I think it's fine and it's better getting to know each other through the content of their posts instead of vying for rep status and the like.

Yeah, reputation or promotion systems are way too open to abuse. A like button wouldn't be so bad if it was a cosmetic-only addition that didn't affect message placement or visibility, and was just there for funsies. Also, it would have to be both easy to implement and resource-light. I'm happy enough without it though.

Nezchan Moderator
Foot Print discussion 16 Mar 13:05
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So Mokou became a teacher when Keine died, huh? I really like that idea.

There's another one I recall that involved Mokou taking over the school after Keine dies, but I can't seem to find it. I thought it was Vivit Grey but perhaps I was mistaken.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I haven't read Millet Soup's stuff in a while, but he (?) was as good as ever. Really cute, and also quite touching! There isn't anybody who writes better Patchy/Koa.

They do the best Patchy x Koa, but their Shanghai x Koa is even better than that.

And, well, they do some of the most fun Scarlet sister interactions in the business.

Nezchan Moderator
Kase-san discussion 16 Mar 12:06
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i'm sCREAMING THIS IS CUTE KASE AND YAMADA MUST ARE THE GAYEST FLUFFIEST CUTIES EVER WE MUST PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS

They have my sword

And my bow!

Nezchan Moderator
Layers discussion 15 Mar 20:47
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't get it. What's the big deal about not liking sweet things?

I think it's emblematic of what different sorts of people they are, so it's hard to find common ground. That, and it shows what a silly thing it was to argue about to start with.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No a good manga, just avarage and kinda anoying
Is something I will not agre that Dynastic keep puttting het history here

I can really identify with Robin for some reason.

Nezchan Moderator
Citrus discussion 15 Mar 19:41
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is being 12 something bad? Why are you critize on my post and making fun of 12 years old kid ?(what if i am ?)

All right stop. You're not that stupid.

From here forward, I'm deleting your shit if you refuse to behave.

Everyone else, don't respond to this crap, I'd rather it not escalate.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This might beat Pieta... Can anyone give me a link to where I can read ch.23-24-25-26? <3
Yes, yes I am new to this.

Actually no they can't, by the translator's request. You might be able to find more information at /u/ though.

Nezchan Moderator
Citrus discussion 15 Mar 18:00
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

he start it with that shit. not me. you should have warned him when he post that Mod. ..its normal that i react to that crap provocation because it has nothing to do with the manga but personal attack.

I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it. What are you, 12?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NEZ NOTE

It's been suggested that splitting the "current releases" discussion off into a spoiler thread, much the way I did for the Yuri Kuma anime a little ways back. I'm not sure if it's the right thing though, So that's where you wonderful folks come in.

Let me know which you'd prefer at this straw poll whether you think a separate thread is a good idea or not. I'll keep an eye on it for a couple of days, and act accordingly.

Edit Pekoe tells me that it's possilble to make this the spoiler thread, and create a new thread attached to the actual series. That might play a part in your decision.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 5:44PM

Nezchan Moderator
Citrus discussion 15 Mar 17:10
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Are you german, by any chance? Thinking about it, you're attitude does seem pretty german.

nope i am not german......what has all of this has to do with being a german or not. are you trying to bring race in here.

are you trying to say i sound like a dictator LOL really? you are poor poor person. not all german talk or speak like hitler..you americans really need educated yourself. ...how a german sound like ? have you met one ?

"are you german by any chance? thinking about it.....your attitude does seem pretty german"

this say a lot about you . this is like a insult to all german people .

Nez Note

Okay, this is getting ridiculous (as if it didn't start by being ridiculous). Can we drop this nonsense, at least? At least the talk about child abuse is relevant to the story, although it's probably better to pull back from discussing people's personal lives if you could.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Everyone, every Sunday morning, just refresh the FF facebook page and DON'T bother going to this thread until you've finished reading the latest chapter.

Don't learn it the hard way. It's sad but sometimes it's unavoidable that some people will post spoilers because of how good FF is, haha. (Can't contain their excitement.)

And those people will find their posts quickly become black bars here, since "spoilers" apply to anything not yet posted on Dynasty in this case.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This yuri manwha is the best thing going right now. Just loved this chapter. Didn't see No-rae acknowledging her feelings fully first coming.

Spoilers mate, spoilers! Put == on both sides

Fixed it for them, good catch.

I wish people would realize not everyone is reading ahead or wants to. Literally everything about the current chapters is a spoiler.

Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eh... It reminds me of Predestination...

...which is a movie adaption of the previously mentioned story "-All You Zombies-"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yes, I do the rough translations every Sunday/Monday when the new chapters are released. Look a couple pages back on this discussion to find out where you can find my translations and the raw chapters.

Nice, thanks so much! Looks like I have some pretty good chapters waiting for me.

Indeed you do. I cannot wait to see 'em loaded up here as well.

Same. But I'm willing to wait for quality if need be.

Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

omg........ people should stop smoking stuff

Excuse you, they should smoke more!

Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"-All You Zombies-" didn't have multiple versions of a person the way this one did though, it was the same person going through the same point multiple times. See also, " By His Bootstraps".

Nezchan Moderator
Kase-san discussion 14 Mar 19:24
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Still waiting for my dream to come true: Yamada kissing Kase-san without prompting. But the fact that she didn't freak out when she was kissed this time, so that's an achievement at least.

Nezchan Moderator
gravity discussion 13 Mar 23:07
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Threatening to kill yourself isn't the way to show how much you care about someone ,

I don't think it was meant to show that, rather I think it was meant to show her desperation. It's a clumsy bit of writing, but I'm pretty sure that was the threat's function in the story. It certainly could have been handled better, but I sort of see the point in providing the other girl with a shock to take her off the wrong path she was following.

Further, it doesn't seem like the sort of thing she'd usually say and she wasn't calculating about it in this case, so I doubt "next time" is an issue.

last edited at Mar 13, 2015 11:09PM

Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The mother the second time around is not the same as the first time, because her will changed her history. So I believe there'd mom (the mom) and mom' (the lesbian who's not a mom at all) existing in the same space in a way. I like the idea, although it'll take at least a couple more reads for it to make sense.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Blasphemy! HERESY!!!

Yeah, yeah. Tell it to the judge.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...Nez is very distracting, looks good...

sashays past

Oh honey, you have no idea!