Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So in conclusion of the poll:

The motion to have Asumi deprioritize her brothel adventure in favour of dating Nao was shut down
No - 52%
Yes - 48%
That was a lot closer than I expected

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She really is a bit dum, dummy

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The perfect firstborn ain't perfect after all, take that parent! Victory for Lil scum

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

I’d say the poll is missing an option. Asumi and Nao go to the brothels as a couple!

I mean, "no" does cover that bit also

But she could do both, reach transcendence and blow Nao’s mind.

I just noticed I made a horrible typo in there

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Wait, each of the girls represents one of the five senses! That's a fun bit of theming for a harem

I kinda see that for three of them but idk ab the other two, wonder the theme will amount to anything at the end

omg lol what if it ends up being none of them & mc ends up w a girl who has ties to all five senses

Idol - Touch

Prince - Hearing

Roomie - Smell

Onee-Sama - Sight

Kiss Demon - Taste

But that would also be hilarious (its the best friend)

Idol's totally sight (photoshoot, sexy lewds, etc)

Prince and roomie are straightforward, but rereading the teacher chapter the first thing she does is feed her- twice. I bet she's taste ^^_^^

And then the party girl would be touch? Which, she's super handsy I guess, idk

Riri certainly does give mixed messages, her chapter starts with a sight quote and ends with a touch quote and the chapter contains both touch and sight related things

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The horny just exploded out of nowhere

But to quote a fanfic Dr Mundo: it's lust, not love

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh they're going to fuck...

Asumi has the withdrawals so yeah they are prolly going to

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So why the heck did Ariel's memory need to be erased in the past? How would erasing the angel's memory help prevent the human from finding out about angels/heaven? Also if a human knowing about angels and heaven is such a bad thing that both the human and angel's memory of the event has to be erased then why are we only finding out about this now? Ariel's superiors were just fine with Ariel and Kirara being in constant contact with each other until this chapter.

Bureaucrat lady is a bishh. That's it

Skywallker
Furumapura discussion 03 Feb 17:21
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

im gonna guess the ending sucks

i have the distinct impression cool kyoushinsha is the sort of person who would adamantly refuse to have feelings expressed and reciprocated

Going by Mononoke Sharing: expressed? Certainly. Reciprocated? Nope!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What kinda kind of little boys gives a dang about messy hair

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The translation for this is very stiff/amateurish. Many parts aren't really understandable and you only have a vague idea what they're actually intending to say. Is this from a machine translation?

You sure you just don't know the things being parodied?

Skywallker
Sugar Rush discussion 31 Jan 18:41
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Darling Darling Queens

So is it Sugar Rush or An August Lightning Strike?

last edited at Jan 31, 2022 6:42PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Blastaar posted:

When you’re insecure about the relationship moving to a new level of intimacy, it can be helpful to de-escalate the situation by diving face-first into your partner’s bare boobs.

That gives you time to process your feelings.

Citrus should take note...

Citrus wouldn't be citrus if anyone was ever helpful towards Yuzu

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sooo I’m getting strong vibes that to two biggest contenders at this point are Kyouko and Sakura. Also, that Kyouko and Sakura have a very friendly rivalry going that could almost turn into a platonic/low romantic love. It’s probably not going to go poly, (I know, I know!) but IF it did, I’d totally be down for it if it was Kasumi x Kyouko x Sakura. The way Kyouko and Sakura are getting closer and sharing responsibility of treating and caring for Kasumi is just too sweet!

Poor sonomi

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

My guess is that she is not going to confront otaku about it but is gonna interpret all of otakus attention on her as being hit on from now on

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh wow, she could descontructed all the lewn ouffit in other works

ironic avatar approves!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh boy its finally back again for however long that lasts. I love how even the shopkeeper was kneeling down as well. Also, I do find it funny how they pointed out the skimpy armour is stupid but then gave a forntline battle class a skirt. Like that should fall under the no capes roll since an ememy could probably grab it and pull you if its as big as hers and might make it awkward to run around but hey she is also magical so we can say it works because magic.

if its at all close to as thick as a coat then trying to grab that skirt in combat is a death trap for whoever attempts it

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 4:54PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Wow this comment section is.......sad to say the least. At least I'm glad that this manga does what it does.

i was hoping that the silly fights would have been burned out by the hiatus, a gag manga surely isnt the best place to throw overreactions in either direction

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats wrong with Tapioca???

Its trendy and doesn't belong in a yuri garden. That was actually pretty minor, I've seen tirades against bubble tea here and there.

Just put in some porcelain and you wont be avle to tell the difference

But... then you wouldn't be able to see the tapioca balls. And you kinda need the gigantic straw to have any chance of sucking up said balls. Also that would be kind of sacrilegious give that its a trendy drink as it is. Bubble tea apparently exploded in popularity in Japan a few years ago, specifically with middle and high school girls.

It is still primarily Milk Tea, cant deny the Yuri garden some fancy milk tea

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its trendy and doesn't belong in a yuri garden. That was actually pretty minor, I've seen tirades against bubble tea here and there.

Just put in some porcelain and you wont be avle to tell the difference

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Ahh delicious food NTR. My favorite fetish!

But Cook san went there too

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"Anonymous online meetup" email out of the blue, without having registered.

IT'S A TRAP

(probably not, given the comedy, but hey)

They already shipped her a robot she didnt order (false advertisement) through a fake website and Charged her a small cars Worth for it

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^
These days, is there really a manga fan that doesn't get the difference between ore, boku and atashi?

Have zero understanding of boku