Forum › Posts by zensunni

zensunni
Yuri☆Kome discussion 23 Jan 11:45
joined Feb 18, 2015

So far this is pretty interesting. Yes, there are lots of cliches, but the clueless main character club hopping to try to find her place while being totally attracted to other girls but thinking she's straight isn't a bad cliche. I hope, in a way, that she either makes the Student Council President a better person (as in makes her a one-girl woman) or ends up with someone else, though I totally expect she'll end up with Ms. President.

joined Feb 18, 2015

It seems like this is "chapter 1". I'd like to read more! :)

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Is there a "Sick as fuck" tag?

joined Feb 18, 2015

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt! It's a cliche, but it's because it is real. This is a process girls (and boys) go through when they are dealing with their sexuality, especially in cultures that don't fully accept same sex relationships. And let's face it, even with many western nations having legalized same sex marriage, that still doesn't mean they are FULLY accepted! It is sad, but it is a part of growing up queer. If you are gay, lesbian, or bi and haven't had those type of self doubts and feelings of "I should be normal", you are the exception, not the rule. (Hopefully there are more and more exceptions every year!)

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

I saw that coming from the start. lol

Yeah, but it's still pretty good.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love who got her original order!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Okay, maybe they aren't quite official yet... but they're pretty damned close...

joined Feb 18, 2015

The ending of Chapter 10: When your new girlfriend tells the cab driver to honk the horn and interrupt the jerk who is about to get physical with you and you go out to hit the clubs together!

zensunni
Ovum discussion 14 Jan 18:30
joined Feb 18, 2015

Strange story to say the least...

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love this note by translator about Shakuyaku president being an actress, I laughed so much, she's just disgustingly cute and hillarious.

Totally! She seems to be the main instigator of drama at the school. Well, I guess she is the leader of the drama club! LOL!

zensunni
Kase-san discussion 10 Jan 00:23
joined Feb 18, 2015

"That's what I thought . . ." Doesn't that kind of spell failure?

Maybe she meant it as "Those were my thoughts..."

I'll hope that it is more of the positive vibe version!

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

I loved this panel of rock-paper-scissors.
It sums up their lil triangle so nicely.
True! They each would win against the object of their affection, but loose against the one who is crushing on the one they love. Perfect symmetry!

zensunni
Kase-san discussion 04 Jan 11:11
joined Feb 18, 2015

Does this artist use honey instead of ink? These is SO, SO SWEET!

LOL
This is basically written like a pickup line lmfao, this is great

IKR!

BTW, there is a short, 12 or so pages, chapter on the Japanese site now. Waiting patiently for the translation to magically appear...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

This looks like it could be funny.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Who's a thought this would have a happy ending?

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

I can see heartache ahead. I also suspect that the guy who is coming to help them may have known Touko's sister. I'd say that chapter 18 is further evidence that Yuu is actually in love and just denying it at this point. She can't admit it yet.

zensunni
Heart Gifts discussion 28 Dec 15:37
joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, that's a nasty spot to leave us hanging... I hope the third part goes up soon...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

I totally loved the most recent chapter. Love is Love, indeed!

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Little bro is about to get busted! (I know they're twins, but I can't help but think of Subaru as the "little" one.)

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 10:37AM

zensunni
Rendezvous discussion 07 Dec 02:15
joined Feb 18, 2015

Well that was pretty bizarre. Not necessarily bad... just bizarre.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

So... That chapter is suggesting her sister lost at Rock, Paper, Scissors and had to run out to the store for mom and THAT is when she died? Not that it is in any way Touko's responsibility, but I can see how it would be a weight on her...

Meanwhile, I get the feeling that Touko is misreading the real reason that Yuu pulled away from her during this chapter. I don't think it is because she was uncomfortable with what Touko did and wants to put distance between them. On the contrary... I think Yuu had an uncomfortable amount of heart palpitations and got a bit too hot and bothered by her most recent make-out session with Touko, and is starting to get a little hot under the collar when they get close to each other, which she still is not recognizing as her demonstrating sexual and perhaps romantic attraction to her gorgeous sempai... poor girl.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Wow... this looks like it could be really bizarre and possibly really good.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Curse ranger sausage stickers? They really aren't being subtle about the yaoi

IKR! Nothing like your buddy slipping you the Curse Ranger Sausage Sticker so you can get your prize!

When he says love at the end, I'm wondering does he mean his love for Tsukasa, Asakura's love for Tsukasa, or is he falling for Asakura?
Or love in general?

That is a valid question. I would think that, in the long run, he is probably falling for Asakura and that Asakura will end up falling for the version of Tsukasa that Subaru will be presenting to him in his attempt to turn him off, since it seems that Subaru's web research into what turns guys off happens to coincide with Asakura's tastes!

I am totally curious about whether Nadeshiko will be able to tell if it is Subaru cross-dressing when she OBVIOUSLY sees them or if she will think it is Tsukasa and that Tsukasa was lying about not dating Asakura.

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 11:40AM

zensunni
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 13:23
joined Feb 18, 2015

That was just about the sweetest think ever! About the only thing that would have made it better is a "Two weeks later" at the end of the 25 year-old part where Mai tells Emi that not having sex isn't working and she can't concentrate to write because she is constantly thinking about sex now. (Because her sex drive was used to that level of stimulation and it is just hard to stop cold turkey when what you want is right there!)

zensunni
Kase-san discussion 28 Nov 15:16
joined Feb 18, 2015

Does anyone know if a new chapter has been released in Japan? I used to be able to see the most recent chapter, but evidently they have added registration stuff since the last one came out... :(