Forum › Posts by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

what is this

It's called "manga", which is the Japanese word for comic book.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Words mean things. What a concept.

Crap, they do? Well that explains what I've been doing wrong.

Yeah, everyone gets tripped up on lavender codfish unicorn.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hiroko is not a bad person of course, it's just that she is not the one for Sono.

Actually, it was established that Hiroko was a huge player before Sono came along so she was kind of a bad person in that sense. That she cried over losing Sono was a new thing, implying that she never cared so much about the girls she'd had before.

The taking Satomi to the club I think was a bit of jealousy on her part coming to the fore, and she probably realized even then to some degree that she's already lost Sono.

Nezchan Moderator
My Juliet discussion 20 Mar 16:25
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kind of amused at the very end the author's all "shit, this is supposed to have a romance element, better take care of that".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Agree with attention seeking and stuff but why use the word "faggot," on a site the features primarily lesbian manga? Kinda not the right place for derogatory slang against homosexuals.

Eh, I think no one really uses words like 'faggot', 'fag', 'twat', 'cunt', 'dick', 'retard' etc. to mean what they actually do according to the dictionary. People who aren't bigoted towards the respective groups of people do use these words as well. You could say things like "yeah, I'm being a total fag" if you're admitting that you're being obnoxious, for example. Even if you yourself are a gay man. Or calling yourself a twat even if you're female.

Personally, I take the word of people who are faggots, who own twats or cunts, etc. and the majority of those tend to really not buy that shit. Something like "faggot" is fine in-group, like one gay saying that to another, but not really on if you're from outside that. Same with the classic "n-word" and the like, which also seem to be popular in a lot of the same places by a strange coincidence.

Sometimes people take words too literally, especially if feeling insecure.

Words mean things. What a concept.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looks like I'm late to the party lol

I remember crack-kun going off on me because I liked kyouko x mami more than kyouko x sayaka. It was a big mistake to try arguing back. He made like 5 different user names (all made on the same day) and pretended it wasn't him agreeing with himself. It was the saddest (and funniest!) thing I've ever seen XD How does anyone get the idea that agreeing with yourself makes you right?

Oh I remember that. Pretty sure it was my first time seeing him too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm re-reading this right now, and I have learned a very important lesson.

Never, EVER Google "Pomeranian puppies". That way lies madness.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This reader has lost its north.

I'm fine with Teppu and other wonderful mangas hosted here but this is beyond retarded.

Just blacklist het and never be bothered again.

That's what I do, and my life is happier for it.

I'm not even reading this one, but I do admire the audacity.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

qt popped my hate mail cherry :D
http://puu.sh/gIccF/dbe1121441.jpg

edit: nez you can hold my hand with three simple and easy payments of 59.99!

A bargain at twice the price!

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 12:32PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

sorry but what happened, where are all the previous conversations? Did I miss something?

All previous conversations are in the spoiler thread since the vast majority of them were, well, spoilers. The thread was just renamed, is all. No change in content.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just think of it as futa without the boobs.

I cannot do that

Sure you can. The boobs are in your mind, man!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just think of it as futa without the boobs.

Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is kind of hilarious in all sorts of ways.

BALLS!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure I never called kickap00 that. Partly because I like kickap00, and partly because I'm really not a fan of altering people's names for a gag like that.

As to wrong or not, I think the more relevant question is "insane or not", and there's been loads of evidence for the former.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Here's anticrack-kun's pastebin of our IRC chat from the garbage post I deleted: http://pastebin.com/mjijuFrK
Our channel is public, and so there's no reason to hide it.
He pasted it by claiming we're just as bad as he is with our comments about other forum users.
I'll have to disagree with the severity of such a comparison, but certainly we're no angels.
Fucking deal with it.

Edit: Actually, strike that. Don't deal with it. If you feel you've been improperly treated then come in IRC and talk it out with us in a non qt/anticrack-kun way. If you come blasting like them, we'll blast back.

Well, the "insulting users" bit pretty clearly means saying things he doesn't like about him. Since he clearly doesn't care about anyone else. So do a CTRL-F for "qt" if you wanna see the relevant bits.

And yes, he's literally Putin. I stand by that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

God, I hate captchas. Don't use those. 3 posts/5 minutes isn't too bad, maybe a system that removes that limitation after you've been around for a short time, so it only applies to really new accounts, which most spammers are. Like, first two weeks or even less.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

He's got a nice side order of timecube in his writing style too.

Gene Ray hype!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...I would not have believed this level of crazy if I hadn't seen it for myself. Wow. I have no words.

Monomaniacs and obsessives, they do exist!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, I'm definitely not in favour of comment approval. But throttling to deal with spam cases like this might not be a bad idea. 3/15 minutes is WAY too slow though.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

I'm gonna leave the psycho's stuff up, just as a typical example of exactly what sort of person we're dealing with here. Since people were doubting it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Casusby let's hold hands

Oh sure, you'll hold their hands but I'm out in the cold. I see what you think of me now.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 19 Mar 23:35
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez you're hurting this canon ship. That is a fact!

Hey, I support OT3...

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 19 Mar 23:24
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez please. Her hands are mine.

You snooze you lose, or should I just take your lovely hands as a substitute? They're certainly of equal value.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow, I hadn't noticed this before. Pages 7 and 8, you get that progression of the hand letting go, reaching out tentatively, then retreating again.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soko_ni_aru_kimi_to_no_kiseki#7
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soko_ni_aru_kimi_to_no_kiseki#8

But what's brilliant here is the sleeve in each image changes, showing different school uniforms for all the schools she'd had to leave. That, friends, is great comic writing.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 19 Mar 18:13
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll redo all of them for three simple and easy payments of 59.99!

I will also hold your hands through registering for a sad panda account! It's a one time only offer, but you must call now! Hurry!

It's worth the payments just for the privilege of holding your hand. <3