Forum › Posts by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Forum Rules 29 Mar 13:56
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sooooo at least based on the above two posts, I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but just for an "official" confirmation: swearing is fine?

Swearing? Fuck, yeah!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, here some spoiler Is have yuri ending, the main girls even had sex and they filmed it ( lol) but they reunited some year later to be together, the het is pretty relevant since Sacchan want to forgot her crush for Yuki and try date her childhood friend ( that boy), it doesn't work and end hurt her a lot, Yuki also have moment with this boy for lol reason so it will be anoying but have yuri ending so maybe is not that bad
So take your conclution

Why do they get separated at the end to be reunited years after ? Is this the classic study overseas thing ?
Never mind, I've noticed some books about London x)

Pretty Much that why Sachan film they make love to have as a memory

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Can we not make this into another Fluttering Feelings thread, that's more spoilers than readable content for those who don't want to jump from chapter one straight to the end? I won't be removing anything unless it gets extreme, but seriously people. Have some self-control.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The thing that sold it - for me - was that Chi was never seen as a parental figure, or a replacement for one. A lot of age gap stories with children so young end up in that territory. By showing the two as (relative) equals from the get-go, there's much less need to consider power dynamics. The progression of their relationship can also be assumed to be more natural; going from "childhood friends" to lovers is much less a jump than moving a parent-child relationship that way.

I'm sure plenty of folks will be creeped out by it, but I can't see much wrong with their relationship as it is presented here.

This is my way of saying it's really cute.

Pekoe Gets It.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am immune to Gabe's power cuz I am extremely cheap!

But not easy!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Itou Hachi pulling quite the age-gap... but the cuteness levels are too overwhelming for it to bother me.

Since the love is always purely romantic instead of sexual, it really helps pull the age gap together and not make it weird.

Yeah, plus the whole idea of just making the promise for years down the line. Probably without so much as a kiss before then too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

OH GOD MY EYES!

What is this unholy beast on the first page, its misshapen form shall haunt my dreams for a thousand days!

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 28 Mar 15:10
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The soccer player in me rejoiced a little seeing Adductors getting their spotlight

I liked seeing a nod to the sternocliedomastoid. Cool muscle with a kickass name.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 28 Mar 11:57
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The muscle extra was great! Adds flavour to the series, as a good extra should.

Agreed, I also really like looking at how he draws his characters.

Kind of like peeking into Shou's sketchbook, isn't it? Which is something I'd love to do, honestly.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 28 Mar 11:53
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The muscle extra was great! Adds flavour to the series, as a good extra should.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hello! Does anyone knows when the chapters are released here?

Whenever QC is finished. For that, you'll have to ask over at Yuri Project since they're responsible for that now.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd love to play Pillars of Eternity, but can't afford it right now. That and I've got too many other games to play right now

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Has anyone else here played To The Moon? I just played the free DLC Christmas Specials, and I was NOT expecting to get my mind blown.

Am I the only one who's played them, or what?

Never heard of the game before, but I decided to play it after hearing your suggestion. To be honest, I was not expecting much, especially considering the graphics. It looked like one of those games that anyone can make with RPGMaker. But, I was wrong. I was so captivated in the story, I ended up playing it in one sitting. The soundtrack is also superb. Definitely the best $10 I've spent!

Totally cried when I found out Johnny's reason to go to the moon, and I do not cry easily. It's also sad that River was not able to remind John of their first meeting until her death. The rabbits, carrying the platypus that John gave her, cutting her hair short, dying for a frickin lighthouse, and reading Emperor's New Clothes to find a way to convey these things to John. But, at least, John died finally understanding River, which is comforting.
Overall, 11/10 would cry again

The saddest part is that River spent her whole life trying to get Johnny to remember and was ultimately unsuccessful. Changing Johnny's memories really didn't change that.

You should already have the DLC, look in the Steam folder for the game, there should be two folders for "Sigmund Holiday Special" 1 and 2. They're both quite short, but seriously worth looking at. Especially before the next game comes out.

Oh, and I recommend A Bird Story since it ties into the second full game. Not necessary, but it gives some flavour to the character and they do some really cool things with the style to convey things like changing time and location.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 27 Mar 18:16
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Your anger comes from your attachment Nez, release your attachment and your anger will leave with it. Meditate more and persecute less.

I'm not angry. Mad, perhaps, but we're all mad here.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 27 Mar 18:13
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, this is gonna be one of those conversations.

Ima delete any messages for the next day or so (following this one) that keep this bit of ridiculousness rolling. Last word's already been said, sorry.

Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it really possible to cum from a strap-on when you're the one wearing it?

Why not? It's certainly possible to cum from clitoral stimulation.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This site never fails to make me smile when I come.

Is it just me or that sounds a bit dirty? xD

It's just you.

Actually, it's a LOT dirty!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Has anyone else here played To The Moon? I just played the free DLC Christmas Specials, and I was NOT expecting to get my mind blown.

I am head deep into D&D with Baldurs Gate 2 and Wulfhammer, sorry to say, though the game description made it sound like the latter of the two, can someone confirm?

It's kind of like an interactive novel/film using an oldschool rpg style. It's not gameplay heavy, but rather provides a lot of emotional investment. One of the rare games to make me cry.

The sequel, Finding Paradise, is coming out soon, and a short game connected to it (in terms of it being the same character although there won't be overlapping scenes) called A Bird Story came out recently. They do some really interesting stuff with space as a narrative element in that one, it's really good.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why has all the chapters been uploaded to mangafox but not here?

Mangafox is not well known for respecting creators or scanning groups, or caring much whether QC and the like has been done. Dynasty tries to be good about such things.

Personally, I prefer the latter approach.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 26 Mar 00:47
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think Keiko was afraid of Ran

Damn right she is. If Ran sees all the mess she left lying around, her butt is gonna get a beating.

More to the point, if Ran caught her eating forbidden junk food.

Nezchan Moderator
perfume discussion 25 Mar 23:43
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Alice really needs to stop tempting those poor, innocent maidens. She leads them on so badly!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

this reminds me when I moved to nova scotia.... I tremble at the though...

Hey, I'm from Nova Scotia, it's an awesome place.

As Spider Robinson said, "Nova Scotia is the greatest place on earth. But don't tell anyone, or they'll all want to come here!"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I totally read it as a happy ending. I don't even care what you all say.

Seems pretty clear that it's a happy ending. They both have feelings for each other, although they're new and so intense it scares them. But it's still mutual and still good, and the fear is slipping away even as the story ends.

Really, not sure how you can read this as not happy.

Nezchan Moderator
Their Story discussion 25 Mar 09:52
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This entire thing seems to have been posted at:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/799010/cc2f976a91/

Can we get the rest of it on here?

It gets posted here in batches, so we don't get a hundred one-page "chapters". It's not like we're holding anything back otherwise, each batch is up-to-date for when it gets posted.