Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The beast has awakened...and she has the high ground.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I remember reading and liking the earlier chapters but I dunno about subtext. Too much meandering in that tag

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The premise just keeps getting better with Mai being involved as the counter protagonist now.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yes rare yuri work that managed to avoid tragedy tag despite all the setup. Be like Avengers and say "fuck this timeline."

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

So cheesy that I am surprised there wasnt a kya somewhere

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh yeah. Work that wholesome tag. They feel like a cheesy old couple and I love it

last edited at Mar 23, 2021 11:31AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This is too precious.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

She is like bish let go my girl or you wont live to see the serialization.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dang poor girl. At least she has cool friends. "Is it her period?" Boss cracked the code boys.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

For all its shortcomings this is one of the more memorable yuri series I read.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I really couldnt enjoy this. You just dont drop parental abuse and drop it like that

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. Not that it wasnt fucked up before but now we deal with abuse and sexual assault. Author seems to be adressing the problems somewhat which is unusual in manga.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Five cents say it is mom telling her to move back with them.

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 11:42AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This sounds like a horror concept not gonna lie. I have no mouth and I must moe.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wait. People are really surprised by this development?. It was set up from the literal first chapter. Or were they just looking at pretty pictures. That cant be it either since they also do a good job of conveying general emotional context. What the fudge people!

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Glasses have returned. Why? What does that mean?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

saltyslug5561 posted:

I know this sounds ridiculous like but this feels het

It is not. Lots of times you find sexual representations that are driven by the representation of heterosexual sex. This happens with a lot of male authors but also with some heterosexual females that internalized the stereotype.
In this one, nonetheless, I see that the stereotype is not the common one. This is obviously a BDSM fantasy and not even an uncommon one. What is iffy for me is that for me BDSM represents a for of communication and connection, but with these fantasies you only have the practice. This seems to me more representative of male sexual response since statistically males are more aroused by images than by stories.
Put this in a context of two consensual people making a BDSM scene with aftercare and all and I'm all for it.

Just my opinion though.

Fair enough.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I know this sounds ridiculous like but this feels het

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 12:38AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kiss - Lick - Bite

The Golden Order

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I knew it looked familiar. It is a shame I cant enjoy such a distinct style but this author is great at giving me anxiety.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh man, I really, really, reaaaaally hope this one never gets licensed!

Wth? Never? And why is that? Licensing a manga will only create many opportunities to a manga creator and will also make it more available to many people. There are more pros than cons. Smh.

I bet you also think piracy is theft and torrenting is unethical, and that we should "support studios creators and artists" by consooming.
Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to be such an as*hole, but go ahead and keep consooming.

Also, at risk of being banned (again), why is dynasty such a pus*y? I come here since is one the bests sources for yuri manga, but theres a lot of other sites that dgaf about licensed content. This also applies to other issues like loli manga. I mean, there's certain loli manga that hasn't been updated here for some reason but in other site there are like 10 new chapters now.

"Consoom"

What is reddit fash trash doing here? What is next Pepe avatars and age of consent debates? Haha.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Now shut up and get in the van.

saltyslug5561
A Cute Guy discussion 28 Jan 04:53
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Tatsubon says trans rights....To soon? Wholesome tag is appropriate. Especially compared to the fuckfest that is "Todorako-san"

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

In this chapter we unnecesarily crossover with a shoujo manga and shit on a nice kid. Join us next time where we kick an old man down the stairs.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

That is a bummer. Like legit depressing shit.