Liberty discussion 06 Dec 04:14
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

senpai isn't cool. she's trash.

runrin Staff
Yamitsuki discussion 05 Dec 21:32
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

also helps that the art is refreshingly different. :)

i also completely forgot mochi was the author once i started reading it. nice to see them doing something different from their usual stuff. its good to see them working with a bunch of different artists lately too. diversity is good.

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 9:45PM

runrin Staff
Yamitsuki discussion 05 Dec 21:30
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i see a stan tran
i like n subscribe

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

with each chapter this becomes more boring.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

subscribed!

i also thought of hino-san while reading the first chapter. i am a sucker for this kind of stuff though. these girls are just lookin for any excuse to be mega-gay. 'oh no. im being "forced" into kissing a girl. good thing i love it'

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yay. happy gays. and we get more? yay!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

cute art. adult life. im in.

these two are adorable!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

nosebleed

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

fiddlepop lolol

last edited at Dec 2, 2019 12:05AM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

maybe this story won't follow the trope exactly, but even still i will probably find it tedious. i think part of why i hate this kind of thing is that the character tends to come out of nowhere. it feels forced, and unplanned.

editor: "we need conflict."
author: "ok, i'll add a character, because i can't think of anything with the characters i already have."

thinking back to yuri that i really enjoy that have love triangles/rivals, a big part of why i still find the manga enjoyable is that the characters don't just pop up out of no where. also, they are usually multifaceted, and have more interesting motivation than "i like this person."

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

UGH I HATE THIS.

No orginal ideas for conflict in your yuri? Just add an annoying girl who will try to break up the main ship! Everyone will love it! It'll take a while, and then you can resolve it and everyone will be happy.

Why is this shit in 99.9% of high school yuri? Time to stop reading for 10 chapters, and catch up once this is over with.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thanks blastaar and kuekyuuq. i had just read the entire two series and it would have taken me forever to find it. i was hoping someone would just remember and not have to put in a ton of time but thank you very much.

looks like its time for me to buy the translated books.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 4:47PM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i felt like the apron situation was kind of the author's way to justify kase's behavior. like "see look. bad things will happen if you dress/act a certain way." maybe that's just my interpretation? either way, i'm excited for more. it's super cute!

i am caught up so i'll be reading thru the thread some now. i am really curious if mikawa's dialogue in chapter 3 was a minor plot hole.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ok. caught up. seems like these two hardly see each other for 5 minutes a week. hopefully they move in together and can do gay things more often.

also seems like kase is a bit overbearing: dont wear lipstick, dont wear a yukata, dont wear a cute apron, etc.

it really bothered me when she said the lipstick "didn't suit" yamada. first of all: rude. second she was staring at her lips, so she probably did like it, but was just worried other people might think her gf is pretty. if the girl wants to wear makeup and cute outfits she should do so. >:[

kase's got girls all over her constantly, and shes jealous that someone might see yamada looking cute?

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 5:15AM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

im just starting this after cruising thru "kase-san" in one sitting. cant read too much of the thread for fear of spoilers, but...

in chapter 3 mikawa says to yamada "i picked this highschool randomly, but i got to meet you."

in the first series, i coulda sworn she said they were friends in elementary school, but even tho they weren't together in middle school, once they got to highschool they fell right back into being close again. an oversight or did i misread something?

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wow, i've opened this series up in a new tab about 15 times when a new chapter comes out, but never made the time to read it until now.

its super cute!!!

also, 5cats knows what's up. nekomimi are the best.

runrin Staff
Image Comments 27 Nov 22:50
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019
Ekjzthivaaewhv0-orig

can we get a wrestling tag, or maybe suplex?

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ch 17: oh god. my heart can't take it. so cute!!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

anybody know how much of this is out in japanese? is it still running, or has it been completed?

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh wait. that meant like "END end." bummer.

i love this authors art so much. hopefully we see more of their work. adult life plz

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

(ch32) i kinda like these two together. i thought this chapter was cute.

(overall) i almost always have something i need to ignore/overlook in yuri. theres a lot of stuff thats cute, but then theres that one thing that makes me uncomfortable.i agree that this story can be a bit preachy, or feel like it's trying too hard to inject the author's feelings about lgbt issues. personally, id much rather have to overlook a positive message than questionable stuff, which is far more common. i think this is a step in the right direction, even if it is a bit much.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wow. i really love the art. sexy akiba detectives givin us more quality adult life yuri. truly a blessing from the yuri goddess.

i already hate this ex tho.