Forum › Posts by Felloffalot

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

"Here's your reward boobies!"

Wrap it up, folks. Dialogue doesn't get any better than this.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

For anybody confused at seeing this twice, the first release only had the first four pages.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Honestly, it may be out of nowhere, but a big issue I tend to run into with a series like this is that aloof love interest-chan acts like a dick for way too long and it gives me a hatred for her that doesn't subside when her tragic backstory is revealed. I'm glad this one cut to the chase and showed there's a mutual love to this relationship.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

If they don't fuck by the end of the first volume I am filing a strongly worded letter to Yuri Hime.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Press F to pay respects.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

MC-chan's reality-defying boobs are really distracting me.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That was surprisingly easy.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

The first page is literally just the same panel reposted five times with different text.

It's a little lazy, and I say that as somebody who has done the same exact thing from an audio editing stand point.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Why does it feel like we're starting to just get half-stories out of her sketchbook at this point? I love Mochi's stuff, and this has charm, but it feels like half the first chapter of a serial.

Well, it is from her Twitter. That's basically the modern artist equivalent of a sketchbook.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That's some lewd handholding.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This week on Dynasty Scans, an argument about how feasibly short a girl's skirt can be. Tune in next week where we'll argue about poisonous tree frogs or something.

Felloffalot
Felloffalot
Yuri Family discussion 27 Jun 16:12
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I think Miki is the prime suspect. She gives me Youka vibes.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Well, they were made by the same person.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Nezchan, you smart. I appreciate you.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I guess I'm pretty used to these Pixiv series. I can follow this one easily.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Nozomi: "I love you Nicocchi, no homo tho."

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This thread makes my head hurt.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 24 Jun 09:41
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
C9fj07bvwaampbk.png%20v2%20eng

This is REALLY adorable, but it always slightly annoys me when "arai-san" is left like that. It's a shortening of "araiguma", or "common raccoon".

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 9:42AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This manga has my attention but I can easily see it screwing up. I'll keep an eye on it.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 21 Jun 20:20
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
61444666_p0-3%20eng

Let's just take a minute to collectively appreciate how cute Serval's face in the third-to-last panel is.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

What is it with Homura Subaru and secret sex clubs?

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 6:57PM

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

You are a fucking God.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Okay, I'm not even sure if this manga is on Dynasty Scans, but I figure you guys are my best shot at finding it.

I read this one a really, really long time ago on /u/. It was posted in an incest thread but I'm not sure if it was actually incest because I don't think it was translated at the time. Two girls are on a bed. One of them is playing a game while the other sexually harasses her from behind. They fuck. Then they make out and fuck again. Not the best description, I know, but I have gone mad trying to find it again.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 19 Jun 06:02
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
61444666_p0-3%20eng

They're GFs (Gay Friends).