Forum › Posts by takachi

takachi
Stretch discussion 17 Dec 10:38
Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I just finished reading it and I feel like rereading it already.

You should do it - every reread brings you details you missed before.
Oh, and don't forget to do the stretches ^__^

takachi
Stretch discussion 17 Dec 04:17
joined Mar 28, 2014

what a cruel fate
Imgur

I think it's pretty easy to gauge that regardless, since it's kept track of overall. For reference' sake, we're currently at 129,256 views.

so like, ~4500 discussion views per chapter on average? But how many people do view the comments out of all who read the chapter?

takachi
Stretch discussion 16 Dec 19:31
joined Mar 28, 2014

Yeah, their story has a great potential - that couple is also extremely cute. And I think they kinda resemble the Stretching girls in many ways. But I certainly like Keiko x Ran more. Especially how Ran is always so creatively dumb to annoy Keiko in just the right amount and direction xD

takachi
Stretch discussion 16 Dec 18:44
joined Mar 28, 2014

I don't think this chapter was able to make it to the top 6 in the last week.

I thought it was quite weird too. Turns out it's not particularly popular then? Ah, but of course, stretching is effort after all ^_^

takachi
Stretch discussion 14 Dec 17:36
joined Mar 28, 2014

Ran gets to meet Keiko's mom before they get engaged. <3

Hmm, is it a prediction we have an engagement coming? Ah, would be nice to see them choosing rings...

takachi
Stretch discussion 14 Dec 17:31
joined Mar 28, 2014

Takachi, serious kindly give me all your colored Stretch, is I want to collect them, xd

Here's all I have. Enjoy:
Imgur

Imgur

takachi
Stretch discussion 14 Dec 09:13
joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur
would be fun to have a simple game "catch Ran" with characters like on the pic

Reward screen should be Ran getting spanked.
I'd play that...

Hahaha, exactly! And if you lose then she forces you to do the stretches - different pics for different stretches every time, of course.

takachi
Stretch discussion 14 Dec 00:51
joined Mar 28, 2014

Your commitment to the details is admirable.

ty

And/or disturbing. ;-)

sorry for generating work for the moderator ;-) but my 'obsessive' presence is intentional - that's what keeps the thread alive and blooming

Imgur
would be fun to have a simple game "catch Ran" with characters like on the pic

takachi
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 21:20
joined Mar 28, 2014

This sounds like a quest.
You must find a cutie in meat-space.

I'm on my way ^__^

takachi
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 21:18
joined Mar 28, 2014

Different guy. Mom's boyfriend hits on her (I strongly suspect mom jumps from guy to guy), Keiko is disgusted and calls a guy friend and sleeps with him in a sort of attempt to control her own sexuality and shield herself from older guys who hang around the house.

The guy she sleeps with is part of the high school crew she hangs with. I'm pretty sure he appears in earlier scenes.

In any case Keiko's mom is a piece of work. Or at least has bad choice in men.

yes, that's pretty much the explanation I also believe in. I also tried to put the two guys on one pic, and I think they do differ by hairstyle and by jeans colour/fabric

takachi
joined Mar 28, 2014

I'm quite amazed how PV1 looks so exciting while PV2 so discouraging to me. I have no idea how Ikuhara plans to marry these two concepts in one series. And I really hope there's more than 12 episodes planned...

takachi
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 20:34
joined Mar 28, 2014

And then Ran got spanked.

Hahaha, nice one, Nezchan. Although having some other manga by Shou in mind, I could well imagine a "That night, both Keiko and Ran got spanked" scenario. Not that it's something I'd like to read though...

I must be the only person who started doing stretching after reading this manga?

Actually, I at least seriously considered... A partner is however required for the most efficient stretches... and preferably a partner as cute as Ran xD

takachi
joined Mar 28, 2014
  • Some kind of spoler-marking for the whole posts, rather than for parts of the text

Spoiler Post would be "collapsed" by default, with a button to expand it. Maybe an option when you write it, or maybe just apply it to any post with spoilers in text.

Just a proper multi-line spoiler block would be great, e.g.

[spoiler name]{{
spoiler text
on many lines
with URLs and images:
images
}}

It would be rendered as a show/hide button and can be used for hiding images, huge quote blocks, walls of texts, etc.
The whole spoiler block could as well be named (optional). The name is always visible before the spoiler show/hide button and can be used to describe in a couple of words what's behind the spoiler.

• WYSIWYG editor for Forum

• Profile page accessible to other members with
    • profile info such as contact data, location, gender, birth date, etc - all optional, of course
    • link to send a PM
    • statistics for favourite manga, mangaka, characters, etc
    • wall for posting statuses, public messages/conversations, discussions, blogging, fanfics, other users creative output

LOL, so basically a DR social network
but really, at least some more info about the user would be something to start with. Right now there's just no way to learn about other readers except for manga discussions

+1 for Subforums

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 10:26PM

takachi
Stretch discussion 11 Dec 10:17
joined Mar 28, 2014

Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.

Where did you get that?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#7
although it's never clearly said who that guy is...

Oh, I can see why you might think that but I think you're missing something unless I'm misunderstanding the dialogue.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#9

In the top left she says "that guy hadn't really tried anything on me either" which suggests to me that nothing actually happened. And on this same page it looks like she's losing her virginity judging by the guy asking her if it hurts.

Yes, we don't know what exactly happened. Losing of virginity is kinda implied by the pics. The phrase you're referring to is quite contradicting to it. The Japanese version of the chapter is not available anymore to check for alternative translations (probably in the 2nd volume now). The other possible explanation is:
- that guy tried approaching her at home
- then she decided to lose her virginity and called him out to the love hotel
- nothing happened because she started crying in the last moment due-to the f***ed up family situation (no father, mum's never home, mom's bf is about to have sex with the daughter)

We'll probably learn later. "That guy hadn't really tried anything on me" looks very suspicious next to an opened condom pack and could perhaps refer to "we just had one standard intercourse to get my virginity gone, nothing extravagant"

takachi
Stretch discussion 11 Dec 09:17
joined Mar 28, 2014

Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.

Where did you get that?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#7
although it's never clearly said who that guy is...

takachi
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 21:41
joined Mar 28, 2014

I think you read WAY too much into the manga.

I do because far not every manga allows for that. Stretch is practically an exception, in fact. But I think this shouldn't concern and worry you, right?

It is not yuri, yet. Their are NOT in a romantic relationship.

I've never said it is, even though it is to an extent arguable after the previous chapter.

takachi
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 21:21
joined Mar 28, 2014

Just thought that Keiko's been quite sadistic towards Ran this whole time. This reminded me of the chapter 14, and I thought that may be she was quite hard with her ex too? Perhaps she really needs this? Is it coming from her mum beating her in the childhood or am I reading too deep into the subtext?
And Ran's like the opposite - seems to be grown up in a proper family, never got hit by anyone, yet the first thing she expects from Keiko is "extort me", "beat me up like a sandbag", "kill me in cold blood" - so iMaginative. Is this what actually excites her? These days at least she seems to quite literally enjoy being spanked by her dear senpai, LOL. And this makes Keiko quite bewildered in return: "How come you look like you're enjoying it..."
This is in a sense the reason why the look like a really good couple. The behaviour of one excites another, but the response to this excitement calms down both and prevents from severely hurting each side.

Hell, all that's left now is marriage.

Komatsu Ran - sounds legit, right?

takachi
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 19:13
joined Mar 28, 2014

BTW, the second Stretch printing is released. The kindle version is 540 yen.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/409186449X/

And you can't buy it if your location is outside Japan T__T I'm curious how many chapters are in each volume though.

takachi
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 18:57
joined Mar 28, 2014

Red, what a pic you have now!!! Gives you such a different perspective ( ̄▽ ̄)

takachi
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 18:19
joined Mar 28, 2014

Ugh... I somehow have a really bad feeling about it now... I understand why Ran would want to be the mediator between Keiko and her mum, but she really plays with fire here, in my opinion. Keiko isn't even resolved about her relationship with Ran yet. So pressing Keiko with two relationships at the same time - this might really turn out painful to read... Ran should stabilize her relationship with senpai first, and only afterwards try to deal with Keiko's mum. I mean we should see the couple kiss, and we should see Keiko being physically aroused by that. Up till now she was clearly happy mentally to have Ran by her side, but being comfortable of being next to each other, even physically, doesn't mean the desire for sex. And no, that boobplay on the Christmas party was not enough of a proof!

The panties service starts getting really annoying if it's clearly only done for the readers. It should be the service for Keiko in the first hand! Yet Ran is such a cutie, HNNNG... and a gothic lolita cosplay with pigtails... oh my... Ah Keiko, Keiko! How could you not kiss her lying so defencelessly in the snow? How could you not hug her tightly when she felt cold? Keiko's really... really ultrashy and embarrassed about Ran... So just a handhold for now... Agh, I really-really hope that it's just my cold that makes me pessimistic and a bit depressive today. I really secretly hoped for a kiss this chapter, to be honest. Even if another side's asleep, even if on a cheek or in the forehead... But apparently I'm asking for too much.

And no more stretches! Hope it's not a foreshadowing of a broken relationship...

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 6:21PM

takachi
Stretch discussion 09 Dec 23:00
joined Mar 28, 2014

What was Earisu talking about? I feel so out of the loop.

To be honest, I don't know myself ^^;
But maybe, just maybe, just really a guess, what was meant was that my guesses for what's coming in a year in Stretch were no better than guessing my future child's name by my nickname.

Anyway, it's certainly not the reason to feel lost - less than 12 hours before the new chapter gets published!

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 11:01PM

takachi
Stretch discussion 09 Dec 20:50
joined Mar 28, 2014

Just throwing that out there. If there are any other hints that point to Ran having a sibling, please enlighten.

Attention to the details, they said... wow! This is really well-spotted. I was totally under the impression up till now, that those words were Ran's thoughts / her sister's warnings. But I think you're absolutely right that those double-border text bubbles are indeed the words of Ran's classmate.
This kills the idea of Citrusifying the plot, but... it is probably a good thing xD

I'm lost.

hey-hey, Yuppers, here's a hand, don't get lost! Let's stretch together ^__^

takachi
Stretch discussion 09 Dec 18:36
joined Mar 28, 2014

sorry but it didn't happen

haha, we almost made Yuppers reread the whole story xD
Which reminds me, ever since Chapter 0 has been released, I find it awkward how Ran first drinks a lot of milk/juice/water/whatever and then stands on her head!

btw, if I did my maths right, Ran will graduate in a year from "now", right? If they still remain platonic by that time, could be a decisive period whether to stay living together or not. I wonder what Ran's plans for the future are. What kind of doctor is she going to be? Therapist? For kids? Some kind of healthy gymnastics?

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 6:37PM

takachi
Stretch discussion 09 Dec 03:32
joined Mar 28, 2014

I'm just waiting the triangle with the foreigner yoga master D:

Hahaha, must be Ran's elder sis or her childhood friend

takachi
Stretch discussion 08 Dec 20:11
joined Mar 28, 2014

Citrus viewership is too overpowered. Just when we were close to them in forum posts, they knock us down.

Don't give up! We have cuter avatars! ^__^ which reminds me I wanted to colour another one, hehehe...

By the way, to be honest, despite my personal hype, I'm preparing for the worst xD Akili could also troll and time skip to April with a bunch of upcoming stretch-centric chapters without any romance or drama at all.
Oh, and I also think they never went to an event together like, say, movie, theme park, zoo, museum, lol pool, lol hot springs.. ah, that's it - a vacation together, they never travelled together!
Or, say, Hanami might also be nice as a setting... hah, that just made me realise they did at least go for the NY fest together... Ok, karaoke then? Oh, wait I know! How about a new double-bed - stretching in IKEA hahaha.
Or Ran is busy with exams... so boring and realistic - Akili for sure will choose a route like this and sparkle it with cute ero-stretching, kekeke