Forum › Posts by Yokobue

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I re-read this again and I cried. In my opinion, it was a beautiful love story. It reminded me of Romeo and Juliet.

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Why so easy... The girl was so easy, it bugged me like crazy!

Yokobue
Butterfly69 discussion 15 Sep 04:35
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I have been looking for these stories forever. I read them a long time ago before the new online reader was available. Amazing X)

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I stopped reading at the part where maid was peed on; and then I saw comments about the eyes....
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I can't unsee the stuff I saw when skipping through pages trying to find the DARN eyes!!

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

It escalated quickly... She has gotten evil D:
For love?

More like for extreme friendship. Let us hope it is for love~

Even for my bff, I wouldn't kill many people over and over again or go through so many alternative universes to find a way to save them. It's love~ An unhealthy obsessive type of love. Remind me of Tomoe from Mai-Otome.

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

It escalated quickly... She has gotten evil D:
For love?

Yokobue
Image Comments 11 Sep 00:14
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I am certain 100% that the artist for this image is yuuyu (777)

Edit: Whoops, the tags are in. Cute X)

last edited at Sep 11, 2013 12:31AM

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Ch.6 and Ch7 are already TL'd, with Ch.8 on the way. It's just a matter of how fast it takes to edit. Keep in mind, we t/l ALL the SFX for this series, a time-consuming process when it comes to cleaning, rd'ing, etc.

I will keep TLing this series till the end though. :)

That said, Ch6 is almost done so you should see it soon enough, "soon" being a relative term.

Awesome chapter!! Thanks to those who have brought this. I was giggling through out the whole thing. It was so funny XP

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

At first I didn't like this AU series but once the Sei's past arc started, I fell in love with it. So sad ,_,

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Alice made rikka into a daruma!?

Am I a bad person for cracking up at this line...?

On the other hand, this is how I feel like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WRONG PAIRING!! Too cruel

last edited at Sep 4, 2013 3:44AM

Yokobue
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 04:07
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

( ゚ Д゚)
(゜◇゜) Chapter 5 was evil. Why do most of the antagonists/side-characters-who-like-the-main-girl in shoujo-ai/yuri anime have drill hair !?
At least Mei actually seemed pretty shocked by Yuzu's reaction. She actually cared (?) more... I hope.

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Nice work! I love hiswork all the time...
By the way, I'm bit confused of this author's name...Is he Kohagura or Kohakura? His past works are labelled as Kohagrua...

You are right... I looked around after you said that. The original poster stated that the author was Kohakura. It might be actually Kohagura but the spelling was lost within translation. Japanese isn't similar like English at all XP
The art between "Kohagura" and "Kohakura" was exactly the same style.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I don't normally like this type of art but the cute storyline triumphs everything >.<

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I love this couple even if NanohaxFate is "unofficial" in the series.
Damn subtext....

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I see the ending as "an adult relationship appears" :o

I think Ririko will cheat on her fiancé, shagging w/ Kiwa as much as she can. And If is the case that she wants to please her family, probably Ririko will keep that marriage and insists going out with Kiwa.
At least, reading those final lines, it seemed Kiwa was sure about Ririko's feelings toward her. I mean, it seemed she will try one more time now that she realized what she really want: conquer. /Am I being optimistic? xD HU3/

By the way, I loved the story! I think it would be cool if it turned into a series; a mature one. :P

As much as I love for Ririko and Kiwa getting together, I would hate to see Ririko cheat on her fiance. Love your idea by the way, excluding the cheating point XP

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Awwww, that is so cute. Thank you for translation!

last edited at Aug 14, 2013 5:29PM

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Gosh, his thread is just as dramatic as the story itself. Love happens and shit happens. Kiwi can't help but falling for Ririko while the other might/might not share the same feeling.
They both moved on with their life and met again in the future. The story was open-ended to let the readers let their imagination run wild. Some will think it is a bad end while the other see it as an optimistic one. I love a happy conclusion so I will just assume they will hook up again but we just don't see it XD

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

sigh
If finding love was this easy in real life, the world would be soooo much better.

Yokobue
Doubt discussion 10 Aug 19:43
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

HOW DO YOU DO THAT!? I havent been able to figure it out since the site update DX

There's a drop-down list in the upper right hand corner next to your name which lets you add a chapter or series to your To Read, Read, or Favorites list.

Yup, the list is the icon between your username and search box

Yokobue
Doubt discussion 10 Aug 02:04
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

This was actually pretty cute. Favourite!!
:D

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

The ending could be better but at least there was a tiny bit of hope for the dark hair girl. At least neither of them went into ... trashy road and slept with everything that walked...

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

This is sweet and sad at the same time. Tsk I wish there would be a second season of Puella Magi Madoka Magica... One of those series where people want a second season and yet never get it :(

Yokobue
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

That was super cute! Omg :D

Yokobue
Gokujo discussion 03 Jul 04:11
Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I think I will die from laughing too much. It is ridiculous and yet funny.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

These stories were so weird. I couldn't decide whether to like or hate them. Nevertheless I just keep on reading... Damn addictive!