Forum › Posts by shenron67

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Everytime I read a chapter, I just hope it'll never end.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Let's see what will happen from now on. I don't like the "secret lover from the past appear" trope but let's give it a chance.
IMO, it would have been more interesting if it was one of their friends who find out.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Didn't expect that ending, but didn't expect anything else either.
I just wish Sato's friend was still alive, she didn't deserve that...

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I didn't expect the end so soon. At least no unnecessary drama to make it longer.

Let's add it to the fav. :D

shenron67
Image Comments 24 Sep 08:11
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013
En-1174609322309033984

^
Whenever i see one of your comment, I read it with Nep's voice. And it's always wonderful. Keep commenting.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I wish I was Hero-san.

shenron67
Image Comments 31 May 11:29
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013
D7ldhj_vuaeyznt-orig

At first I thought it was some Neptunia art.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

This is what best friend are for: not allowing you to go to the dark side.

shenron67
Image Comments 23 Sep 12:28
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013
Dnn80rbv4aatpor-orig%20(1)

Didn't care about this Manga until one, but if there's a french girl I'll read it.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Really liked it.
In the end it was something like: hey we're both gay why not going out
Then they became best friend with benefits without realizing (or not admitting that they weren't and couldn't really be girlfriends)
Then one of them "cheated" and that allowed them to set a more comfortable relation for both

Yup, really liked it.

shenron67
Image Comments 31 Mar 06:44
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013
66587603_p0

Probably my favorite ship, we need more of them, a lot more. In the cute yet sexy way that fit those two.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I must be drunk but I didn't get what happened at the end of the chap ? Did Chika somehow said she was in love with You or something ?

I hate when I don't get it.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

That was cute, I love it.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

This is why I'm living for: cuteness, so much cuteness I could die.

shenron67
Image Comments 12 Dec 12:44
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013
Greetings_by_paxiti-dbvh3o5

Lying to people isn't nice.
We do kiss for greetings in France, but on the cheek.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Ah, yeah, mangaland, where ill people are extra alluring instead of disgusting and completely uninterested in anything as lewd as blood sucking.
Also, those pseudo-vamps can get sick so easily? Psh!

So true. Last time I had a fever I was the exact opposite of what's usually drawn in manga.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

The more I read Mochi au Lait, the more I wonder if it isn't someone I talked to a long time ago. I can't remember her nickname back then but....

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Is foie gras so rare in others countries ? Although I can understand the whole thing about the pain for the animals, I wouldn't stop eating it.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

New girl is cute. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a cunt.

She kinda reminds me of Game Gear in the Sega Hard Girls

This chap was kinda crazy but I liked it. My favorite character in Tekken went to average to top-tier if I listen the community (it's Xiaoyu) So picking one "bad" character can be a good thing for a later game :p

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Glad to see some people has the same opinion as me.
Tutorial chapters don't bother me, but I really want a decent story, not a veni, vedi, vici story.
Not expecting yuri, or as much as new game and others manga like it.

@themusicman I'm not into basket so I didn't read it neither can know if it understood this sport. I agree for the part that Minoru might have grasp the mechanics, but when you play a game for the first time, at least, make it looks like it was luck. They could still say that "maybe it wasn't luck last time and she's just good at it", but when you put it the way it was, it reminds me of all these wonderkids you see every year in football with 3/4 of them only being decent players of first league. I know it's a story, but sometimes it'd be nice to not have some genius as a protag but a more normal player. There's some manga putting it that way, but they are way too rare.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Shijou is nicely done but Minoru...well let's say I just don't like her.
She's presented as too OP, I mean, even if you go slow against a beginner, there's almost no chance for him to block.

I know it's the first chapter and it must be justified that she start fighting game but still...Well I just hope it will be more coherent on this point later.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

It might not have been as yuri as I wanted it, but damn was this a good series.

I totally agree. But Mariaana's kinda deceived me in the end.

shenron67
Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I still wish that Shouko will save Sato's sanity...if there's anything left to save.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Why is this so good ? :')

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Hopefully I'm allowed to cry. ;_;
I wish they could stay like this forever.