Forum › Posts by wererat42

wererat42
Oddman 11 discussion 29 Jul 13:53
joined Apr 25, 2013

Setsu needs to get some pointers from Hotaru.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Well, I guess only time will tell if Hotaru's actions are really malicious or just desperate

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

If there's anyone I think the reader is meant to sympathize with, it would have to be Yuma and all the confusion, emotional turmoil, and drama she's inevitably going to go through. Takeda seems like a decent chap who has done nothing to get his girlfriend stolen, but so far as I can tell, I'm not even sure if Yuma even loves him in a romantic sense. It seems she likes him as a person and as a friend and, based on society's expectations, assumes that the next obvious step is to become lovers.

The only real mystery I can see at the moment is why Hotaru was the first to start dating boys. The most rational answer is that she was in a bunch of loveless relationships and didn't realize her true sexual orientation until it was too late. I'd hope that she could earn a bit of sympathy from that.

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 11:16PM

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Well, based on what I've seen of the later chapters (there's five currently)
It seems like Hotaru is being abused by her boyfriend Fujiwara, and she probably remembered when they were kids Yuma told her she would always be there to save her from bullies

Pretty much what I think too, where did you find chapter 5?

Was posted in the last recent releases thread on /u/. I didn't see anything in the rules about linking raws, so here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vinl5vmhmrapplb/NTR_5.zip

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Well, based on what I've seen of the later chapters (there's five currently)
It seems like Hotaru is being abused by her boyfriend Fujiwara, and she probably remembered when they were kids Yuma told her she would always be there to save her from bullies

joined Apr 25, 2013

omg that last one did.. did they have sex

Naw, at the end of the chapter Kobayashi was flipping out about Tooru's maid outfit, telling her to take it off.
I'm thinking that she probably stripped Tooru and passed out, and doesn't remember any of it. I mean, we've already seen that Kobayashi can't even properly remember how she met Tooru when she was drunk.

Tooru probably just fainted from the excitement.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Where did this "Tooru was pierced with a magic sword" thing come from? That wasn't in Chapter 2.
Tooru just didn't have a place to go and Kobayashi let her in.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Not really my cup of tea but I freaking love this artist.

How can you like Homura Subaru but not like lactation? It's like the main fetish she does.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 12:29AM

joined Apr 25, 2013

Is it time to add harem tag yet?

wererat42
Murcielago discussion 20 Jun 20:30
joined Apr 25, 2013

Well the OP image of one of the Murcielago threads on /u/ sort of spoiled the fact that
Kuroko gets that threesome with Nanami and her sister. So if nothing else, we know she does get Nanami out.

wererat42
Murcielago discussion 06 Jun 00:18
joined Apr 25, 2013

Chapter 18:
That translation issue could have been solved by phrasing it as "you'd have to get the axe" while keeping the double meaning.

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 12:20AM

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Seeing more HonokaxUmi/Kotori doujins lately
Guess NikoxMaki fatigue finally set in.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Wish there was more MobaM@ster yuri doujin.
Maybe there will be some MinaAnya thanks to the anime.

joined Apr 25, 2013

I just discovered the amazing pantless world of Strike Witches, is this manga series canon or a very cool doujinshi? I looked up and there is a Don,but like I said, I only started with the series , episode 5 of the 1st season -_-

I'm pretty sure anything written by Shimada Fumikane/Projekt Kagonish is canon.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Cheers for the first Honoka NSFW doujin

If I'm not mistaken, there have been a couple of doujin where Honoka gets raped by Kotori.
So... really, first consensual HonoUmi doujin.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Get the feeling sometimes the two ReimuxKasen doujin here are the actual only ones in existence,

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Also, why oh why is Yuri Hime the only yuri magazine that can stay afloat?

One word: Citrus

joined Apr 25, 2013

The world needs more Honoka yuri.
Though I suppose more people would have preferred it with Tsubasa, the KotoUmi enabler.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Someone went to a lot of effort to rationalize the Popular Ending.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

This isn't harem.
Saying a bunch of girls like a character and showing nameless or otherwise undeveloped side characters hanging around the character doesn't make it harem. First mistake is focusing too much on the main character. Second mistake is having two characters who have most of the interaction with each other, Aoi and Beniko. You could remove all the other characters and the story would basically be the same.

Yuri manga artists don't seem capable of doing this genre. It's like they miss the point of it.

joined Apr 25, 2013

I think everyone's counting on the next anime to be about either this squadron or the 502nd JFW.
As far as I know those two are the most popular outside of the 501st.

Don't know if they'd create a whole new cast when there's practically hundreds to chose from now..

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 7:57PM

wererat42
Oddman 11 discussion 04 Oct 04:36
joined Apr 25, 2013

I guess this makes #7 officially part of Setsu's harem.
I wonder what "other" character it's supposed to be referring to. Shimakaze? There's frankly a lot of characters with bunny ear-like ribbons.

wererat42
Oddman 11 discussion 30 Jul 05:41
joined Apr 25, 2013

Pretty sure new chapters come out bimonthly, which the next one due in August's issue.
Guess it makes sense considering Sayman has more than one series going simultaneously.

wererat42
Vespa discussion 28 Jul 23:15
joined Apr 25, 2013

Wait, are there only three chapters as in "only three chapters so far" or as in "only three chapters total?"

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Please let this be how it ends.
Who am I kidding...?