Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wait don't tell me they're actually not going to talk at all and just practice on their own until the day of the event and then dance and talk after all is done just for dramatic effect.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Best mini chapter so far imo! very nice, also little bit of Nao tendencies with Mask chan now? HmmmMmmMM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's getting worse as we speak, like wow this will go down in history as How to turn everyone against you, the niji president released a video addressing the concerns and apologizing to the fans (and investors) and that's how it should've been handled from the start (at least to the public eye) but the NijiEN office feels like is doing whatever they want out of pure spite and making everything way worse than it needs to be.

What's also important to point out is that this isn't just a problem with Selen but all the people who left before her too, it was imploding a long time ago and they refused to change.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New novel from the same author! nice girls!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2024-02-12/the-magical-revolution-of-the-reincarnated-princess-author-piero-karasu-launches-new-light-novel/.207477
The website has a short trailer to showcase the characters.

I haven't read the manga in a while because... from what we saw in the anime, what's coming is really hard to watch btw so I took vacations lol

last edited at Feb 13, 2024 12:07AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is horrifying, today they used the talents as shields while deliberately tried to sabotage her live to see her panic, this is just straight up evil and disgusting... This company can not be saved

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Welcome back! I! is good to take breaks or vacations from the internet or just websites from time to time, helps to break the routine and find new things

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Intrusive thoughts special

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The more I read about it the worse it gets, leaks, other victims, emotional harassment, exclusions and manipulations... I hardly doubt Selen will be the last to leave and those who stay will do it because they are too new and had nothing to do with all of this; they are afraid of losing everything they've build (specially their fans); they somehow managed to dissociate from everyone else or they're too involved to abandon the yacht, I hope Rosemi and Elira will be okay because I felt they were truly genuine and enjoyable too, the others I don't know enough or didn't watch them.

About a year ago I made a post here saying how much I was enjoying Selen content so I wanted to give the others a try but something really felt wrong and forced so I stopped, to think that most rumors were true is really sad... And I'm going to trust my heart more often too, if something doesn't feel right is for a good reason.

I hope Doki's stream goes well and hopefully with enough mods in the chat.

last edited at Feb 7, 2024 1:51PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
115778673_p0

Wait a second... this isn't the last airbender live action !

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maaan fuck niji at this point, they have great talents but I can not like the company at all.
Selen has been terminated officially and of course they blame it all on her.

This is her previous and now current active persona, she's telling people to spread the voice and the won't be silenced anymore, the situation is quite severe https://twitter.com/dokibird

Here's her returning stream waiting room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2YmJL0PX5M

last edited at Feb 5, 2024 2:10PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Yorobisan-1753515732913021052-img1

I swear, if she gets a school uniform too... oh my gosh

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IS all part of the dungeon ecosystem

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 01 Feb 10:57
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm having teeeeeeerrible luck! congrats on your Xianyun and the Faruzan constellations tho!
In my case, after failing to get Chevreuse I'm pretty devastated... Hopefully I'll get Xianyun, she's beautiful but let's just say I'm not very hyped with the rest of the 4.4 specially not with the free outfit for a character I dislike, a free character I don't care about and the rest are very poor rewards

If I don't get XIanyun, well... the Chiori leaks are looking mighty nice! I'm just going to calmly explore the new area one day at a time.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I could cry right now, it makes me so happy

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Rainingpeanutss-1749496551930781703-img1

Both are good.... both are good :')

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
115207459_p0

Totally worth it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I get what you mean but a big part of that subtlety can only be achieved thanks to the static nature of manga panel, like the flash effect of an attack that covers a convenient space, a well positioned bubble, hair, drop of sweat, or an angle that's juuuuuuuuuuuust in the limit of showing their parts. Add motion to the scene and you would need to make the same for every single frame in every angle adding a ridiculous amount of work.

All that convenient censorship from the manga was most likely to follow the magazine/website guidelines (pushing the limits quite far), perhaps the anime is a way to go all out as they intended all along

Thankfully we have both the manga and the anime, and most likely a voice drama and LN in the future because Japan loves doing that

last edited at Jan 22, 2024 10:34PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Stickygluu-1743546292175798322-img1

As a 19 at night and 38c during the day kind of person, I would gladly take the coat lol

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ayyyyy come here, first episode dropped legaly for free in youtube, for limited time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyDE8yhUtKE

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, sorry and thank you for going along with my selfish request... As former rivals (well, technically still very much rivals) they have strong connection, if this was a normal mahou shoujo show it would be just hate but giving the lewd nature of the series that would be too simple.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

P_Jasmine posted:

Serenata posted:
It's pretty much correct overall, maybe I would add a Love N Lust line from Imitatio to Baiser, their relationship is quite.... complex hahaha

Like this you think?

https://i.ibb.co/Ks6khw1/shippingv2.png

No wait, sorry! I meant to say Lust and Hate, basically a third unique arrow just to fit their complicated feelings.

JGChaves posted:

You know what a good adaptation is? One that not only adapts the source material, but also expands it, adding new stuff to enhance the experience. That's what the MahoAko anime is doing in its third episode, adding important stuff that we couldn't know by just reading the manga. Yes, I'm talking about the revelation that Kiwi has inverted nipples! Praise the animators!

This truly elevates the adaptation to new heights! we get to have a deeper understanding of Kiwi hehehe

last edited at Jan 17, 2024 2:03PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't even know what to say I feel like screaming from 3 different and conflicting emotions

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

P_Jasmine posted:

Hi everyone! After seeing episode 2 I had to binge the whole manga. Then I read this thread, made an account and decided to make my own relationship chart. Please let me know what you think of it. What do you agree/disagree with? What's objectively right/wrong? What's subjectively right/wrong? Looking forward to hearing back <3

https://i.ibb.co/kKGkyPV/shipping.png

It's pretty much correct overall, maybe I would add a Love N Lust line from Imitatio to Baiser, their relationship is quite.... complex hahaha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

dumbziri posted:

Specifically, the audio is apparently slightly censored. I'm not really sure how this works, since there wasn't anything obviously off in the streaming version

This week's episode just played music during the blindfold sequence, so I guess the full version would have some voice work there.

You're right! that must be it... The full ero force of the VA wouldn't be safe for work at all

Serenata
Aki/Momo discussion 10 Jan 13:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b58 posted:

It's really confusing to read if you don't realize that the white-haired girl from the first page of the first chapter isn't actually Aki, because the further in the story you get, the less sense that makes :P

I did went back and fort in the first pages twice just in case