Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ lol.
I agree tho.. I knew how it was gonna go given the title but still.. Im not sure why someone would want to write a story like this - did they just want to make themselves feel bad lol?

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
En-1341779575336931329

More Maki X Nico please - even if its just a little skit like this :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lovely :) Theres very few couples i like as much

elevown
Barren Woes discussion 11 Sep 16:30
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol i can just imagine them having this conversation.

p.s Im not 100% sure but the ending - is it saying Alice has none too lol?

last edited at Sep 19, 2023 10:53AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

that was cute :)

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Raisin

Ee!

(Like its gonna be anything else Diana! That pillow probably has Yes on the other side too lol)

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 4:18PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not bad! The mystery side wasnt very satisfying but lots of Maria blushing around Alice is always wonderful - just wish it had taken it to some kinda confession and not just left it hanging.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The nights of azure games are pretty gay if you're into ARPGs

LitRPG's are novels - a subgenre of fantasy and often a isekai subgenre too - not games.

Not that i dont keep my eye out for good yuri games too :) I know the azure games tho never got round to trying them.

last edited at Aug 31, 2023 5:43PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Hopefully we still might.. Manga often have a few extra chapters after what is officially the last chapter.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So ends one of the last of the series ive been reading for years :( I think a room for 2 might be the last main one, and that looks like it will end soon too..

Im sad lol. And for some reason there hasn't been any major long yuri series start up in the last few years- or at least none I follow.. I wonder what Morinaga has been up to for the last few years?

Ive mostly been reading tons of light novels - all the OP female MC types, and now some female MC LitRPG Lns- they have been great, but very few of them have yuri unfortunately.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 6:52PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Yurihayare-1292297713178959873-img1

Hang in their Shamiko - just 50 reps left!

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

they already are a couple

No- they are a real couple when one says please go out with me / be my girlfriend- and the other says yes - and they start kissing etc. Sure it looks like they both want to be - especially Haruka- she is knowingly actively persuing kanae - but im unsure if Kanae knows whats up yet- she might not of thought about about it.

You know not every couple goes through the whole confession/asking out thing. Some poeple just get together. They mutually realize what they've got going and just go with it.

Yeah- sure, sometimes. . And after they realise? They start to act like a couple - kissing etc.. and will acknowledge it with each other.. and these 2 are NOTthere- not yet. They are acting like a couple who are into each other / persuing each other etc - or at least Haruka fore sure is. Also no way the author is gonna hook them up off 'screen' imo.

They also say stuff that reveals they are NOT yet a couple - like saying 'I didn't realise you liked me so much' and blushing.. She wouldnt be suprised by her calling her HER Haruka if they were a couple.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 8:21PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was fantastic :)

I know we dont seem to get their chapters very often but - would you say these 2 are the next pair closest to becoming a real couple?

they already are a couple

No- they are a real couple when one says please go out with me / be my girlfriend- and the other says yes - and they start kissing etc. Sure it looks like they both want to be - especially Haruka- she is knowingly actively persuing kanae - but im unsure if Kanae knows whats up yet- she might not of thought about about it.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 7:49PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was fantastic :)

I know we dont seem to get their chapters very often but - would you say these 2 are the next pair closest to becoming a real couple?

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Stmbkna_-1684929633673003008-img1

Are sunflower fields inherantly romantic? There has been a spate of incidents in the UK of people doing nude shoots in sunflower fields- to the point the farmers union has put out a press release asking them to stop lol.

They are beautiful I guess, but as a hayfever sufferer I'd avoid them like the plauge!

last edited at Aug 20, 2023 1:47PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Does 'gone' mean she ate him lol?

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Sunny%20day

I wish Zun would just officially marry these 2 lol

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
88088096_p0

They are gonna get some wierd looks when they pop out lol.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tanukimo_imo-1685867004257787904-img1

^^Also if there is any political or hot topic kinda reasons i still think the exec messed up even from Bandai's view- he just drew attention to it when they'd of been best keeping their mouths shut.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Gaizfurry-1666462403083608066-img1

^Yeah- she has others too - her backstory is pretty sad.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Gaizfurry-1666462403083608066-img1

^^ I dont really get any bdsm vibes lol - seems sweet and loving.

last edited at Aug 8, 2023 9:39AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Fthkawcaiaydhzr

@GestalRoyale Not sure about that- Illia is pretty young- i mean there is an agegap, but im guessing its only about 5-8yr.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

'Just in case' what lol.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This chapter was gold, gold, pure gold!! Mayoi the lady killer and the interactions between her and the debate club members are just great, it's like seeing two different series interact, like cameos lol

You can give her as many wacky reactions you want, I will never like Kaoru. She's been a trash-human basically this entire manga and no amount of character growth or goofy faces is going to fix that for me.

Who hurt you bro?

They are NOT wrong though- anyone who thinks otherwise must be in denial imo.

That said, it's been a while and she doesn't seem to be the same person anymore and isn't up to her old tricks -
so while I won't ever trust her 100% or like her much, I like seeing her grow and move on and hope mask is good for her.

People can change - i'd rather she became a better person than not and she deserves a chance at least.

But I can also see why some people dont want anything to do with her - and I can't fault that.

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 7:30AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was like Narita-kun all my childhood- the one ALWAYS being super travel sick on all the school trips etc- it SUCKED lol.

It faded as I grew up but I still get it if I do something dumb like try reading for 20 mminutes or so.. As long as im looking out of the windows I wont get it- unless the trip is very long or the road very winding.

last edited at Jul 30, 2023 12:27PM