Forum › Posts by KCM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Risa is the only reasonable one here. I wish it was about her love journey instead of the other two. :'(

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Hnnngh you got this, Ayaka!!! Stupid senpai, just open your damn fool eyes

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Needs the Bisexual tag.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Peak content

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is cute~

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 27 Mar 10:12
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

:'(

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 20 Mar 21:05
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Oh, Shion... It was weirdly fun to see Mariya pining for Koto; maybe she had realized just how much she really has changed.

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 9:05PM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Thank you for this batch of chapters, this series is mad pleasing.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The 'awkward expressions' everyone has in this comic are so much cuter than the ones I make...

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 07 Mar 20:28
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I'm so proud of Koto! I have faith that she will be okay.

KCM
Cat Love discussion 04 Mar 10:05
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Don't get sad; get to stealing her new girlfriend! The start of a gloriously toxic relationship.

KCM
Promise discussion 02 Mar 16:16
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Even when the story is more positive my heart can't help but hurt any time I read something related to this series.

Same, there's always a thick aura of deapair just beyond the surface.

What's that? I can't hear you over the ubiquity of MadoHomu and KyoSaku drowning out every other pairing. (Tone is meant to be light, but eh)

KCM
Promise discussion 01 Mar 09:45
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Yay! Rare pairs!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Ah, I love horror series (/s only kind of)

KCM
Anemone discussion 24 Feb 07:58
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is why we have processes like disinheritence now; less drama.

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 21 Feb 15:38
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

unrequited? did you not see Koto cold text her after not saying anything for days? thats a herculean feat for any depressed anxious girl!

Honestly it felt to me personally like it's more of her desire to not let her oldest actual friend go so easily? Still impressive as heck, but didn't feel romantic to me.

Koto strikes me as the type who would shut down even more if romance was introduced to her feelings of general worthlessness. Not saying she isn't worthy, I just feel like anyone who likes her is going to have a very, very hard time convincing her of that and any crush she develops on her own will struggle to survive against her self loathing and stagnative tendencies. She is getting over those, and that's awesome, but it's... Gonna take a while before she's seaworthy, imo. I have a feeling the series will prove me wrong, but that's good bc it means Koto is getting better faster!

last edited at Feb 21, 2023 3:44PM

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 20 Feb 12:05
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Dang, Mariya's got it bad. Never be the caretaker of your unrequited crush, folks, it just causes trouble for everyone involved.

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 07 Feb 20:48
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The Mariya situation sure got out of hand.
Mariya puts to much stress on Koto. Koto has the capacity of doing things on her own, but that change won't be overnight. Koto has friends that she can rely on. Mariya needs to step back and let Koto figure things out, and take things at her own pace. Putting pressure like that could backfire horribly.
Still, Shiki being best girl like always. Ran from the school to wherever Koto was almost instaneously.

Agree! I hope we find out more about Mariya alongside everyone else; just because she never dropped out doesn't mean she doesn't have some issues of her own.

Shiki is a beacon of light on a foggy bay.

KCM
Matazoro. discussion 07 Feb 08:03
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Aw poor Koto. I feel like she wouldn't have fallen down the depressive spiral hole if Mariya had encouraged her successes rather than getting angry at her lack of progress.

The fact that Koto has new friends, fellow former dropouts, seems to rankle Mariya a bit, despite her knowing better. She both wants Koto to remaim dependent om her and her alone and also paradoxically does want Koto to become more self sufficient. A real Charybdis and Scylla situation. Maybe she is dealing with some issues of her own, and her own career as a student isn't as fulfilling. Good stuff.

last edited at Feb 7, 2023 8:04AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This was symbolic of something, but I am not smart enough to get it beyond the obvious.

Shion's true motivations and what they are continue to vex me, as ever.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Aw ;-;

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Kyuubey being so cute and non-evil gives me suspicions.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Cute main girl, stressful scenario, could either be a comic riot or a tragedy in motion. Either way, nice art!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Wh-- I'm so confused right this moment.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

;;v;;