Forum › Posts by Liddle

joined Aug 1, 2022

7S releasing it in english
Titled as "I Married My Female Friend"

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2023/02/22/seven-seas-licenses-i-married-my-female-friend-yuri-manga-series/

Im really glad but also sad bc December 2023 is so far away. I wish i knew how the localization work out schedule wise, especially when it takes so long in between volumes like doughnuts under a crescent moon.

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 11:54AM

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

Holy shit, the "People Who Complain About Their Partners Might Be Into You" article search result had me laughing really hard.

I don't mind the plot so far; awful person x awful person is fine. Relationship drama is fine too. I... couldn't handle the places Manio's other manga went, though, so I will probably keep reading until it gets too dark/weird for me.

That's totally how i feel. I dont think i could handle their other work but i really hope i can stay with this one till the end. This is basically the only way i can read relationship drama, awful x awful. Rather than the usual miscommunication.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Im holding on to hope slipping through my hands like the sands of time. Looking for employment is always rough and the world doesnt make it easy. The interview hit so close to home for me. I was surprised at the slap but im glad they talked openly and I'm begging for a happy future for them!

joined Aug 1, 2022

The uncle has far more strength than me to try not to listen to them. But I'd have to in order to not force these 2 to communicate clearly more.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Im crying laughing but this is such a mood.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

This was so funny and sweet!

joined Aug 1, 2022

I hope we get to see more of Clerk Girl! What if she gets with Natsuko's sister?!

joined Aug 1, 2022

RioInaho ship is giving me hard side couple syndrome. Don't worry Ruriko, your will surely visit you to the point of annoyance.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Quite possibly one of the darkest stories on this entire site

Wait, is it really?

Also is there actually a sequel? What would it even be about?

joined Aug 1, 2022

Is this the last chapter?

Liddle
Omajinai discussion 27 Jan 21:22
joined Aug 1, 2022

This was nice. How they went more realistic with Kei's muscle tone, the gravity obeying boobs, and the hair down there is a nice thing to see.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love how so much yuri lately makes the stereotypes gor love rivals the accidental child of the relationship. It's so funny and kinda cute and wholesome.

joined Aug 1, 2022

So cute and wholesome. The lil bro did such a good job as a wingman. May the couple live forever in happiness.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love how this couples really is just a magnet for yuri fans to be born and even other gay women.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This series definitely feels more like it's going for cathartic angst more than responsible mental health exploration. The tonal whip lash was real tho. Definitely gave me some original story doujin vibes.

There's nothing reasonable, and it's not the most responsible thing, about wanting to commit suicide. It's an e.mo.tion. Putting reason to it is...if you could, less people would do it. It's not an author's job to depict mental health issues responsibly. They don't show up in a convenient way and people's lives either. It's something people have regardless of right or wrong.

Essentially what i said IS that tonal whiplash is more an emotional response. I never said any part of the story couldn't happen in real life. I just said the tone changed drastically when the rest of the story was much more care free and goofy. Bc it was from MCs perspective. Now we know Marons. It has nothing to do with morality or if the manga is good or bad, just story structure.

Isn't it unreasonable to need a psychologist consultant to write a story with a suicidal character?

I mean, we do have sensitivity readers in the US, for sure. Id put that under the responsibility of a publisher really tho. Im not going to have a moral debate on what art should and shouldnt do either. So i really dont know. I think there are studies on if it hurts trauma survivors or not. Ultimately it's up to society to properly give help to people and share how to properly do that.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This series definitely feels more like it's going for cathartic angst more than responsible mental health exploration. The tonal whip lash was real tho. Definitely gave me some original story doujin vibes.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Im seeing ppl say Ruriko is definitely sexual and i dont get why? She reads to me as in love but i dont see anything or remember anything like that.

I think they mean she's a lot more straightforward and aggressive in her pursuit, which implies that she is self assured in her attraction to Kurumi. Although it's not definitive it's sexual in nature, I think the implication is at least romantic. It's just wanting to be intimate is one of the first things ppl associate with romance so I guess that's where the logical leap comes from. But I agree that we haven't read anything explicitly linking Ruriko with anything sexual in nature.

Yes. For me im not seeing either of them show sexual attraction. Granted, it is common in romance to extremely tone down sexual desire, but usually there's some glance or look at a body to make it clear. I don't see that here. Ruriko to me is romantic and i wouldn't be surprised if Kurumi was aromantic. Ofc still making a beautiful family, id love to see this couple work out and fully communicate their feelings.

The couple cameo at page 10 is so sweet. It's nice to know their doing well in their own little universe.

Adopting the gremlin did wonders for them. My queen she says.

Im so grateful this gremlin has dropped into their lives. I died when she said that. Her Queen indeed.

joined Aug 1, 2022

God, theyre so cute. She is so in love and she cant even tell. All tge good gay luck she can get is coming to her,

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

This is too adorable anx wholesome i want to cry. Cute ghost roommate is the best and i think it's purely platonic.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love this idiot couple, i wish them the best even though they make me want to punch a wall sometimes.

joined Aug 1, 2022

So sweet!

joined Aug 1, 2022

There should be a frustration tag. Not to rag on the author but im invested in the story unless it's revealed theyre related.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Im saying it now, i hope nothing bad happens to Michi and Aizawa. Michi can become a badass supernatural ghost hunter with Aizawa as her yuri assistant. I will keep this fantasy up until im forced to leave it.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

I wish we had a pathetic girl tag. I eat it up every time. I've not read the authors other work so im a bit terrified but I'm not getting off this ride. Im following my problematic fave till the end!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Im seeing ppl say Ruriko is definitely sexual and i dont get why? She reads to me as in love but i dont see anything or remember anything like that.