Forum › Posts by Alpaca

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Traps run in the family it seems... Where can I sign up?!

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

... POLY ROUTE?!

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Wholesome, but I don't understand why Shiro abandoned her single kitten. Shouldn't there be like five kittens in like a litter?

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Yamada's night (hopefully) ended nsfw ;)

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Akira: I'll teach her how to kiss (out of my secret jealous love for you)
Also Akira: Gets dominated welp fack

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I like Shiho alot and honestly Shiho>Saeko, but I think ShihoxMiwa has passed. It would had been sweet if they got together in highschool, but they haven't talked in so long and that means that both girls have grown so much in that gap that maybe their not really compatible anymore. It's the one that got away y'all

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

today i learned about the existence of dental dams

Me, a dental student, I'll never look at dental dams the same way again.

Waittttt... Are dental dams not actually made for sex like a condom?? Now I learned something

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

How refreshing. Honestly whenever I see butt play, I always think about the bacteria that spreads to mouth or vag. THIS IS THE SEX ED TEACHER HENTAI NEEDS and honestly, the one that most schools in America would be grateful for. Sex-ed America really only covers like half of the most important information, making you learn the rest yourself

Alpaca
Karura discussion 09 Sep 00:49
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Wait it's completed?! Was the extra the ending?? Or did this get dropped???

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Talk about a age gap! I want anthology of this old lady's escapades as a true stud till the end lol

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

THAT CLIFFHANGER? NO. When I'm falling in love with Shiho myself?

Why was the "mom" at the front gate this time, I wonder. I know a few people before guessed that maybe she was meeting and hooking up with a teacher, so I much prefer a strict parent to that. Still not great though

Nah I don't think the mom was hooking up with a teacher. What I think happened and is probably more likely is that she probably received a phone call about how she was missing practice from a concerned teacher who probably thought she was sick. Her mom probably put all the pieces together and realized she skipped out. I don't think she was getting abused, but a tiger mom is one of the scariest things in the world. It's tramatic

Alpaca
Image Comments 02 Sep 12:42
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This has become my new favorite meme
Also considering how dumb Adora is, Catra is definitely the smarter one of the two. She just has major emotional issues that affect her judgement often, and Adora has a hamster on a wheel the runs her brain

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

That last page got me fist pumping

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

They're still not dating tho

Nope, straight to marriage

Alpaca
Liberty discussion 25 Aug 22:51
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I kinda hate what a simp Maki is. Like she doesn't ask questions, does everything and anything to please her, and is blinded by how high she puts Liz on a pedestal. Liz outside her mystery, is just selfish and is just leading Maki by the nose. I'd rather they DONT get together, even if the feelings are mutual because there is zero respect between the two

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 10:51PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Poor Aya, but she knew exactly what she was getting into. Sei 100% needed to fuck Yoru as this is probably the only way to get her out of her system. Maybe she'll finally see Aya standing by her though-out all this and perhaps we can get a threesome~
Their messy people and that means we need a messy result

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Hina's reaction to the baby stuff made me take a few steps back. This girl is in her own world and can't see the situation growing around herself. Ichika is a sweetheart cinnamon roll and Airi is lucky to have stand by her

last edited at Aug 20, 2020 12:31PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Wholesome gay for pay

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

And this is when we enter the useless lesbian arc where they dance around their feelings

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

At this point, I'm just going to go with that the reader is the gf. ITS US (This is Nadeshiko's path to becoming the ultimate waifu)

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Now all we do is play the waiting game for part 3 or better yet, for this to get serialized

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I like the cracks were starting to see grow. Saeko and Miwa are absolutely incompatible not because they don't like each other but because they are honest with each other. We all know they're going to break up, but now can kinda see why after they broke up and were honest, that they were still friends

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Kanda-sexual is my new favorite word

Alpaca
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 06:36
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Man what a way to go out :(
If Japan cared about sales overseas, maybe the ending wouldn't be so abrupt
I'm happy at least Aya and Risa got together

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013