Forum › Posts by Lysilya

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yeah, the Rape tag is almost certainly warranted in this case. I was not expecting that at all with just the NSFW tag.

Edit: Oh hey they got added. TY lovely people who did it

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 5:30PM

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

uh...UH...well that sure was...something

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yeah I'm also surprised that the Mom is all like "my middle school daughter is dating a 40 year old man...this is fine"

What we actually know is that the boyfriend is “a working adult”—i.e., not in high school.

Partly the issue is the weird way that mangaka do or don’t draw age differences in their character designs—I’ve seen stories where guys drawn like that are supposed to be big-for-their-age middle-school athletes or (maybe with just a bit more beard and a line or two more in the face) somebody’s hunky grandfather.

So sure, there’s an age difference, and obviously the mom isn’t as weirded out by age gaps as Dynasty readers are, but “he seems honest,” and that’s good enough for her.

I dunno, I'm usually cool with the Age Gap tag. But you're right, we don't actually know the guy's age and he could just be drawn to be Younger Than He Looks (how's that for flipping a tag?)

As long as everyone's happy, I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

And now more people are being dragged into lil' Youzi's scheming. That certainly won't cause problems down the road :D

I'm all here for it though.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I think this series has my favourite art of anything else I'm reading right now.

I know that Ji Youyan died of alcohol poisoning in her previous life, but judging by Jing Xiu's reaction, I wonder if Youyan went pretty hard on the booze during their relationship too. Jing is clearly pretty angry when Youyan starts drinking at the party and disapproves heavily.

I love that assistant, she knows what's up and kinda seems there for it?

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 9:49AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...well that was a depressing turn. Even if it was for (what she thought was) a good reason, Ryu going no contact on Meguru was pretty mean. I'm almost certain they're going to reconnect now that she's been introduced, but Ryu is gonna have to do some apologizing.

Also dang Ryu, not holding back anymore huh? :D

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yeah I'm also surprised that the Mom is all like "my middle school daughter is dating a 40 year old man...this is fine"

I like that both characters have resolved to be honest with one another, hopefully this means we won't get drama dragged out for a long time.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It's okay Shiina just embrace the gay.

It's super cute how Takagai stood up for Shiina, I want more of this immediately.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Huh. That's an interesting twist.

I don't know if I believe the Aunt, but if she's telling the truth it would add an interesting conflict to the story

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my GOSH, is this the closest that we've come to Miss Sunflower and Matsuri on a date???

Also who the heck calls her Sunflower-chan? Go beat them up Matsuri!

And a big thank you to the translation team, you've been pumping these out lately.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my gosh that was cute. I love it!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Ooh are we going to see a conflict between feelings starting with Asumi and Nanao, competing against Asumi's goal to meet Mai again?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well Rumi definitely had something awaken in her.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I'm really loving this series. It feels so calm and the pacing is wonderful. I hope Rio finds someone who can love her back soon

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That was super cute. And is it just me, or did they shade Lily-chan's eyes more in the last panel to make it look like the bear was tearing up?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well...calling Mary-chan "Rikka" is a bit unhealthy isn't it? Why do I feel like nothing good is gonna come from this.

Shaamon is totally gonna end up being taken home at some point isn't she?

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 10:34AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This is going to turn into a yuri ghost harem isn't it?
And I am all here for it.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Matsuri wasn't worried for a second, she knows Miss Sunflower is only going to be with her.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well she figured it out at least

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...the way that ended is a bit ominous. Is this the unofficial sequel to Cheeful Amnesia?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That was a neat little side-story to the to the other characters. I like that the manga takes the time to do this sort of thing.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...well that sure was something. This kind of thing is normally outside of what I enjoy...but it was kind of good? I think I'd be down for more of this (as long as it doesn't actually cross the line).

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 2:12PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well that was a...cute and alarming end to the chapter.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Okay these two need to be protected at all costs.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yay a new chapter! It felt like forever!

I'm glad the drama from the previous was resolved quickly. This series is lovely as a joyful bit of fluff. Elsa and Evie are absolutely precious, and its nice to see Evie realizing that she doesn't have to try to distancing herself or keeping herself away from Elsa.

Also a big thank you to the translation team for all the work you do <3

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 1:53PM