Forum › Posts by Pulsar

Pulsar
Anemone discussion 23 Feb 22:14
joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't get it. The maid thought everything was gonna be ok but turned out to be the princess was caught and happened what we saw, or the maid sold her literally?
Or is it that the villagers took the maid's bro and they wanted to exchange the princess for the bro? And the maid took the "wrong" decision?
I really don't get it lmao

last edited at Feb 23, 2023 10:38PM

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Kyouko is 100% in the right here and Ritsu should not have yelled at her lol

lol? They're still adolescents. Do all adolescents have an idea of what responsibility is? Plus this situation(drunk people going home pretty late) is pretty common in real life couple, am I wrong?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Idk if this is a healthy relationship... they're not in a relationship to begin with other than close friendship or maybe womance

joined Feb 10, 2022

Shouldn't this have a R4pe tag? I mean it was against her will

joined Feb 10, 2022

Idk man looks like cuck shit to me

lol

joined Feb 10, 2022

Ruki is a dmb girl, Sachi's reason to cheat is the dmbest one. What I hated the most from this manga is the fact that Ruki is ok with Remi still being so close to her, and the fact that Remi didn't get the karma she deserved.
And Fue's and Asuna's relationship was f***ed up since the beginning. They just didn't match each other at all. After cheating on Fue, it was kinda funny to see Asuna trying to get closer and possibly go back to be girlfriend with Fue. Although it seems Fue still like her, it was good to see her telling Asuna she will never be in contact with her anymore.

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 11:42PM

Pulsar
Tomekichi discussion 02 Jan 06:46
joined Feb 10, 2022

This author today's work is Reincarne which is good. Should be here tho translation team said they're dropping it at ch14

joined Feb 10, 2022

It doesn't feel poly nor yuri. More like close friends

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Who's the glasses woman at the end?

At least the ending isn't that bad as Octave's

last edited at Dec 31, 2022 12:47AM

Pulsar
Cross Fire discussion 30 Dec 11:39
joined Feb 10, 2022

bro that was kinda dumb ngl , but I get the author they were like : "NOPE NOPE NOPE WE'RE NOT DOING A WHOLE ASS 10 VOLUMES FOR THIS NOPE I'M DONE"

I do think it would have made a sick story tho sadge :(

Better this. That girl said she sold her body in order to one day accomplish her goal. Would be hard to see that part but anyway

joined Feb 10, 2022

Expanded version of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/original_yuri_manga_1 with 4 new pages, will try to get threads merged and remove the old version eventually.

Not working anymore

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Well lesbians in Japan can't adopt nor have access to ivf. But man, prioritizing your dream over the person she "loves"... The positive from this is that Kiyoka was clear that no matter how painful is, she will eventually find the correct person

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

;______________;

Same

Pulsar
Pretender discussion 25 Dec 22:14
joined Feb 10, 2022

... this author's writing is usually bad and unrealistic.

lol

Pulsar
Pretender discussion 25 Dec 22:12
joined Feb 10, 2022

This artist always make manga with terrible characters and plot... just my opinion.

What happen is that you don't like drama dude. Naoko likes drawing this type of manga. Next time check the tags so that you avoid "wasting" your time.

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Why does most of her works seems like it's going to be a bad end if it continued..or it's just me..

Kinda late but welcome to Kodama Naoko's world

Pulsar
Noda Nonda discussion 25 Dec 06:35
joined Feb 10, 2022

Seems she or he was experimenting with yuri cause I could not find anything related to SA/Yuri in its Twitter.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Btw, the author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

Maybe it will be lewd. (Yes I know the term doesn't necessarily mean that)

Hopefully cause Wakana said before she already saw Yuina naked. Ngl I wanted to see what they did that Christmas night Yuina stayed at Wakana's house.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Noice.gif
Hopefully is just wholesome with no pure drama.

joined Feb 10, 2022

The ending is great, though it left me wondering if she is actually married and simply decided to visit her or if she ran away and will live with Maria now.

I wanted to know that too. Sadly that will remain unanswered. All we could do is speculate. Me personally think she escaped cause she wanted to do what she really wanted.

Pulsar
Liberty discussion 24 Dec 16:03
joined Feb 10, 2022

Any news about this regarding its next chapter?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Btw, author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

joined Feb 10, 2022

I dislike the "childhood friends, but one forgot and the other is mad about it to an irrational point" trope. I disliked it in Canno's manga, I dislike it here too. It feels petty and forced.

Care? Everyone has their own preferences. Me personally liked it. It's funny tho.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I have the slight feeling they might be into each other

They're dating lmao

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Reasons why they cant get married:

Theyre both girls: X

They dont even have identity documents: ✓

0th world problems :v

1000IQ :y