Forum › Posts by TheParagonWay

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

Ahhhhh the series that warms my heart is back! Also damn, misunderstandings getting immediately solved? No way!
Though theres gonna be a one-week delay now but still thanks for continuing the translations even with the paywall!
Anyways enjoy an Elsa enjoying her booba pillow.

'One-week delay' meaning one week behind, instead of one chapter every fortnight?

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

Has the creator released a new chapter?

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

The impatient patience has set in, lol. I need the wholesomeness.

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

Can't wait for chapter 25!

Also, I personally hope it's something small that gets Yvonne to finally see. But on that, over how long does this story take from chapter two? Maybe it's only been a couple weeks? That would make this more understandable.

She probably has been having obsessive thoughts for years about this world and its nature. The Villainess Menu popping up with Elsa probably reinforced those thoughts too. Two weeks or more to unravel that sounds about right. And I bet she is using those thoughts as a subconscious shield because she is hurt from being lonely for years, and is trying to deny it. Like, do you see the way her hands shake and heavily grip things?

Like, she probably doesn't have any familial connections to her body's biological family. She's probably only been worrying about them because she doesn't want innocents to die or something. And she doesn't really react when her family is ranted about. Tho they might be more like acquaintances than strangers. And also: the way she smiles at the end of chapter one. Looks like she is super relieved to get away from all the high-social crap, which is even worse than being lonely I bet.

Also, she's relieved to have someone to live with. Ala, chapter 24, and a few chapter back she thought how empty her apartment was before Elsa came.

Sorry, about the weird writing. I'm super tired.

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 9:00AM