Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Feb 11:26
joined Jan 29, 2022

Just to clear up...that was Aria?

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 2:39PM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Feb 15:16
joined Jan 29, 2022

Yeah, got it on 17th. Wow, and I mean Wow. maybe that is why she always give this odd look especially whenever the more serious lilu questions were asked. Or refused to answer by changing the subject, or not say a word. She was extremely cruel too.

I now understand why the progeny behaved like that.too, but she was no match against her master. The master was absolutely capable and also has done mass murder before. So, in order to kill her master, she has to resort to other methods. She almost succeeded. The progeny on any one on one situation, she can never kill the master. Not even 20 to one, as we found out.

Can u tell me who is that person you are referring to by saying
"she was extremely cruel too"
I can't write much because I do not want to put in spoilers on 35.5 You just have to wait for the translation or read the RAW, sorry. Even if I want to give spoilers, I cannot. The Japanese in this half chapter is so hard that only a fluent speaker can translate it. I can understand a bit enough to know enough of the general plot line, but for many passages, it is out of my depth.

Oh no problem
:) thank you
Also can u tell me where u r reading the raws from cause I cant find the raws anywhere

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 3:17PM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Feb 04:36
joined Jan 29, 2022

Yeah, got it on 17th. Wow, and I mean Wow. maybe that is why she always give this odd look especially whenever the more serious lilu questions were asked. Or refused to answer by changing the subject, or not say a word. She was extremely cruel too.

I now understand why the progeny behaved like that.too, but she was no match against her master. The master was absolutely capable and also has done mass murder before. So, in order to kill her master, she has to resort to Kidnapping. She almost succeeded. The progeny on any one on one situation, she can never kill the master. Not even 20 to one, as we found out.

Can u tell me who is that person you are referring to by saying
"she was extremely cruel too"

last edited at Feb 20, 2022 5:25AM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 Jan 15:16
joined Jan 29, 2022

Yeah like in a day or two

Ok Thank you :)

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 Jan 12:04
joined Jan 29, 2022

Hello I am new here :) just wanna know will their be any updates soon?