Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for translating this!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the translation!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I think (hope?) that the setting gets a little more serious, while I really do enjoy the series so far it almost feels like the axe could strike any chapter because of aforementioned lack of progress.

Hope I'm wrong! Thanks for the translation.

last edited at Sep 18, 2023 12:59PM

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really like this series! Thank you to the scanlator for your hard work.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Appreciate the upload!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

How can she slap?!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

thanks for the all the hard work gouma-den!

This!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Just want to give kudos to the translators that managed to so consistently get chapters out. A chapter out every two days for months is no easy feat.

Seconding this! You people rock!

last edited at Aug 17, 2023 9:55AM

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I like this manga quite a bit, thank you very much for scanlating it!

Yung Pobo
Harmony discussion 13 Aug 10:14
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really like Hinohara and Nagai, always liked the pair in "Love at 14". The realization that Hinohara can't (or doesn't want to!) crush any feelings she has for Nagai was great.

Also a week to translate! Ouch!
Thanks for the update as always.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I need a list of the things you've scanlated Daphie, I really like the manga you choose!

I'm going to be checking out Musume no Tomoodachi as well. Thanks for the upload(s)!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Volume 3 releases in September, and the usual bonus chapter might be quite a bit longer to make up for the shortened page count. It's no guarantee, but there's possibly a still happier ending on the horizon. Though in the greater context of Keyyan's situation I think this was about the best ending we could hope for.

If you don't mind sharing, what is Keyyan's situation? I feel like if this manga was a financial success and she didn't want to continue writing more of a popular manga it must be pretty rough :(

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Lovely chapter.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I won't lie, the series hooked me with the two MCs and the Aki/Shiho plot felt like.. more time that could have been used on the main characters!

Though if I had to pick between a shorter version of this story without the Aki/Shiho arc I would pick this, the art and content is great!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really appreciate the scanlation team, I am super interested in this manga so thank you for bringing it to us!

I really feel like a lot of people who comment on this website do not take into consideration the age of the characters being depicted, oh well. Anyway I think Eri is very selfish, I guess I haven't seen any really redeeming qualities in her (or none have been shown so far) besides the fact that the fact that she's the MCs childhood best friend.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Of course she didn't know anything!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really love fiction that rips at my heart (How do we relationship I'm looking at you)

I'm on the "Haruki is dead" train, this is going to be so sad :(((

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Regular updates? Yay! Thanks in advance!

I really do like this story, I wonder what the deal with going to her aunts house is..

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really like the content of this manga so far, thanks Daphie!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I liked the previous authors work so i'm really excited to see what this is like!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Two chapters in as many days!?

Is that allowed?

Shhh.. they'll hear you!

Also I really appreciate the scanlators bringing us this manga, I am really enjoying it a lot.

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 7:43AM

Yung Pobo
Asako discussion 15 Jun 05:40
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really appreciate you picking saving this manga Daphie, it's really great so far!

And while the content isn't something I'd exactly show my friends it is spicy, I like that spice!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update! I eagerly await the next chapter.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for updating this, I really like this manga!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update!